Latest topics

I'm really going out on a limb here...Updated.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm really going out on a limb here...Updated.

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-12, 17:21

I just saw a new pic posted on facebook. Sanam dressed in bridal wear. She is getting herself ready for a wedding. And she is in bridal wear. 

Another pic on a website shows Nida as well in bridal wear.

What I think?

Just as I said before with the confession of Rehaan. 

I think Rehaan sees Ahil distraught on Monday. He asks him to confide in him. 
Rehaan tells him everything will be ok. His mom will convince Nida. Ahil says, "What if I don't want her to." Rehaan is confused. Sanam passes in their vision. Ahil stares at her and can't take his eyes off her. Rehaan notices. Rehaan says that Sanam feels badly about this evening and the guests were just rattling nonsense. Ahil gets agitated and responds that sometimes things happen because they are meant to. Rehaan gets a flashback of what the guests said. He remembers Sanam's hand the last time he saw her. The stain was dark and was not coming off. He sees Ahil mesmerized by Sanam and asks him if he told Sanam. Ahil asks about what. He says that he, Ahil, loves her. 
Ahil turns in shock. He then confides that he tried, but remembered his promise to marry Nida. Rehaan realises that he could lose any chance with Sanam, but loves his brother too. He hears Ahil seaking of Sanam and how they stopped arguing and became like friends. He did not even realise when his feelings towards her changed but he realises that he loves her, a lot. 

Rehaan encourages him to tell Sanam. Ahil says he can't, he can't say the words. Rehaan leaves. He finds Sanam in the garden. She asks about Ahil and wonders why he did not stand up for her. Rehaan tells her that Ahil is torn between his feelings for her and his commitment. Sanam is shocked when Rehaan reveals Ahil is torn about his feelings. She says that Ahil may not hate her anymore but he definitely does not love her like that. Rehaan dialogues Ahil's feelings and his words to Sanam, but in a slightly different way. 

Ahil overhears and gets hurt even more. He thinks that Rehaan is making fun of his feelings, used his words to win over Sanam for himself. He thinks he has lost Sanam for good. As he leaves, Sanam tells Rehaan that she is surprised. She talks about what the guests said about the Mehindi and her destiny. Rehaan asks how does she feel about Ahil. She gets teary eyed. Rehaan flashes back on the times he found Sanam crying after leaving Ahil. He remembers how they looked at each other when Ahil returned. He ahain looks at Sanam who is staring at Ahil from a distance. He tells Sanam, she does not need to answer as her eyes spoke for her. She asks him not to tell anyone.

He said she needs to tell Ahil. She replies that Ahil has responsibilities. He cannot be with her as he has to marry Nida to fulfill the will. Rehaan corrects Sanam saying that Ahil has to marry but not necessarily to Nida.
Rehaan tells Sanam this is her chance. Ahil would not go against his mom by calling off the wedding. Only you, Sanam could help Ahil get what he wants, you.. and fulfill his promise. Fight for Ahil. That Mehendi did not fall without cause. You were meant to be Ahil's bride. 

On the day of the wedding, everyone is present but Sanam and Rehaan. Ahil is looking for her but does not see her. Nida is happy as well that Sanam is not there. 

During the wedding ceremony when Ahil is about to say Qubool Hai, Sanam walks in and says he does not accept. 

All eyes look at her. Ahil is shocked. Nida is angry. 

We see Zoya's personality coming out of Sanam. She tells everyone that she is Ahil's true bride as she has Ahil's mehendi that God has destined on her hand. She tells Ahil that they can't continue keeping quiet about their feelings. That hers for him crept up on her and changed the course of her plans, but it happened. She is tired being miserable because that is what she is when he is not with her. She reminds him of his promise to her. She tells him I do remember that night. she repeats what she told him. Please don't leave me. Never leave me. She becomes teary eyed. Ahil leaves Nida's side and comes to Sanam. He says the wedding is off. Tanveer faints. She can't believe Ahil fell in love.. she can't believe he is not marrying Nida. 
Asma goes to Tanveer and they take her away for resting. Rehaan asks about the will. Ahil says he does not care about the will. Rehaan reminds him of his sisters and his mother. Tanveer calls out to him, he has to marry. 
Ahil says he is not marrying Nida. Nida says that Tanveer owes her, she promised her money to marry him. Ahil is upset but says he is not marrying Nida.

Ahil pays off Nida and tells her to leave. She does so furious, and leaves the bridal wear behind. 

The priest chimes in that if Sanam is his true bride, then he should marry her. Ahil asks Sanam to marry him. She says, "Is this for the will, or because of our feelings for each other."
He replies, "Both." 
Sanam accepts.

She is taken in the back to get ready for the wedding. Ahil's sister helps her.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm really going out on a limb here...Updated.

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 19:10

u have them behaving in a rational manner  Shocked  Shocked if rehaan tells aahil to go get the girl he can't feel dark and twistd about it that he joins the evil camp...i honestly need to c more emotions from sanam to me her actions, even her eyes havnt said to me I am in love wit aahil...i know she is more contained but I need more to connect wit the character...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-12, 19:17

sarra0 wrote:u have them behaving in a rational manner  Shocked  Shocked if rehaan tells aahil to go get the girl he can't feel dark and twistd about it that he joins the evil camp...i honestly need to c more emotions from sanam to me her actions, even her eyes havnt said to me I am in love wit aahil...i know she is more contained but I need more to connect wit the character...
There is a new spoiler video out. 

I think that there'll be a lot of pain for Rehaan but he won't show it. Remember, Rehaan despite being in love with her only wants her happy. He also wants Ahil happy. Right now neither is happy. So he'll realise if Sanam needs to be with Ahil, he'll let go. 

However, after marriage Sanam and Ahil's love may bother him causing him to turn bad.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 19:25

wat does the video show?? by showing him in love wit sanam they have laid the groundwork for differences, for bitterness etc between aahil and rehaan...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-12, 19:32

It's on facebook. It's hard to explain as there are no words. But Sanam seems to have been crying. It's in response to something. She at first seems sad, but wipes her tears and seems relieved after,. 

Then ahil is leaning against something, his head on a post crying, tears coming out of his eyes. 

My guess, Ahil is confessing his feelings about Sanam to someone. And he is crying. Sanam passes by and overhears. What we see is her reaction. That is what I think the video is about.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 19:53

thanks for that...ooh that has got me excited...is aahil the kind of character that would confess to someone else?? or would he bottle his feelings up?? i havnt seen enough of him...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-12, 20:05

Well with the way he is feeling right now. He'll probably do. Or he's talking to himself. But it seems to me like she overheard whatever he said.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-12, 20:08

next week will reveal all...and I have today and tomorrow to wait until then...hope the marriage is done next week0no more dragging...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-12, 20:25

Daniele.... Love Your thoughts .... I think there will be a hate marriage.... Don't know how ... That's what I have seen in many shows .... But maybe this time Danielle's interpretation will come true ...
 Thumbsup

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-12, 20:57; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-12, 20:56

sarra0 wrote:next week will reveal all...and I have today and tomorrow to wait until then...hope the marriage is done next week0no more dragging...
Yes, patience is a virtue I no longer have. Considering spoilers etc.. I'm guessing Monday we we the continuation of Yesterday with the preview. Tuesday will prob be the spoiler clip showing the tear session by Ahil and Sanam. Wednesday i'm guessing is when the wedding begins.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-13, 04:25

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:next week will reveal all...and I have today and tomorrow to wait until then...hope the marriage is done next week0no more dragging...
Yes, patience is a virtue I no longer have. Considering spoilers etc.. I'm guessing Monday we we the continuation of Yesterday with the preview. Tuesday will prob be the spoiler clip showing the tear session by Ahil and Sanam. Wednesday i'm guessing is when the wedding begins.

lets hope they don't leave it as a cliff hanger on Friday and make u wait the weekend...that would b really cruel... Evil or Very Mad 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-13, 04:35

Well between Wednesday and Friday should be wedding. I'm sure there'll be some action after, or so. I'm just excited. Monday cannot come too soon for me.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-13, 05:10

countdown...when u enjoy a show u want it on everyday..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-13, 05:16

YES!! and I guess we might be selfish in wanting it everyday because that's gonna double surbhi and karanvir's workload. BUT we love them.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-13, 05:27

Trinidream wrote:YES!! and I guess we might be selfish in wanting it everyday because that's gonna double surbhi and karanvir's workload. BUT we love them.

v r only concerned about our enjoyment.. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-13, 05:32

I hope they show some promos....But I guess they don't want to give away the surprise.
 Party1

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum