Latest topics

OMG!! I am FOOLISH!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OMG!! I am FOOLISH!!

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-12, 22:45

Well, Ok, Not really, BUT.. I kept on looking at the video clip. It seems Karanvir posted it on instagram. 

I have been watching it over and over again.

I think Ahil confesses his feelings to Sanam. I think it's for real this time. KB said we'd love the scene. Says it would happen soon. 

So my thinking, Ahil does confess his feelings to Sanam. I don't know what he'll tell her. BUT i'm thinking it's strong enough to bring her to tears. Then for her to wipe her tears as in the video, and form a smile. I do believe it is a smile. I think she is overwhelmed. 

He probably realises it is hard for him to express to her face. So he bares his soul to her with his back facing her. the end of the clip, i'm guessing he is waiting for her response.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: OMG!! I am FOOLISH!!

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-13, 04:27

she may have already turned him down...they both were upset and had tears

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-13, 04:40

She did not look upset after she wiped her tears to me. Karanvir said we'd love the scene. No one loves rejection. I'm dying to see what happens. Thank God tomorrow is the World Cup Finals. It will keep my mind off the anxiety. 

Today when I was not on the comp, I was watching Q1 eppies, and bawling my eyes out. Not that it was about the pain Asad and Zoya felt at times, but because they are not around in person for their daughter.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-13, 04:46

did the play off not keep u busy today?? looking forward to tomorrows match...

i agree once she wiped her tears she looked relieved I assumed it was because she stood strong and may not have gave into his confession...Karanvir did say that but I don't take much stock into that  hppy  hppy 

i don't have access to Q1 episodes, even current episodes have been difficult to get at times...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-13, 05:14

Zeetv website has them. 

I'm not sure if it's she did not give into him. Maybe if that is what happens, and she leaves him in tears, he starts to cry even more and returns to him. Who knows. I just find it strange that she'll reject him one day then marry him next day. Unless it happens as I said days ago. That she bursts in during the wedding and stops it. 

Ok, Ok.. i'm dying here.. No the play off did not keep me busy unfortunately. Brazil was sleeping again. I kept popping online to see if we got anymore updates cause as you have probably realised by now, I HAVE NO PATIENCE!! lol

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-13, 05:25

brazil have been abysmal...wit naymar they were managing to scrape by but this is not a team worth talking about...but still come 4th...

i can't access Zee shows on line...most r blocked here...

hppy your non patience will b rewarded before your non patience...lage raho

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-13, 05:29

hppy

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down