Latest topics

SAHIL Confessing Their Love.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SAHIL Confessing Their Love.

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-14, 15:26

There is a Promo out from what I understand and the Wedding is July 21st. It features the wedding ceremony taking place. Ahil learns in shock that the person under the veil is Sanam when she lifts it. Tanveer is beside her smiling. 

Well from today till Friday, lots can happen. 

I think with the video clip and the non helpful preview for today, however, that Tanveer learns of Sahil's love for each other. Probably overhears their conversation. I am really thinking that in the video clip, Sahil probably do confess their love for each other... But cannot be together. Sanam tells him that it's Tanveer's wish he marry Nida...  When Tanveer learns about their love she realises that she has someone here that can help her instead of Nida and she prob won't have to pay Nida a thing. 

She probably tells Sanam that she knows she loves Ahil and he loves her. She gives Sanam a mushy story about how she wants Ahil to  marry the woman he loves since he has to get married. She does not want him miserable in a marriage. In her mind, she's probably saying that Sanam will get Ahil to sign over the property to her and when he does, he'll need Sanam to get them through since she'll know what it is to struggle.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: SAHIL Confessing Their Love.

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-15, 01:42

tfs... hppy hppy right on the mark that they would drag the wedding to friday...probably leave on that cliff hanger and also explains todays slow episode...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-15, 01:53

I haven't seen the promo or spolier vdo ... My guess is Billo realises that Rehan, her own son, is falling for Sanam ... So she gets rid of her by making her marry Ahil ... Basically Billo has plans to kill the bride and Ahil so that everything comes to her and she can give it to her son...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-15, 01:57

They leaving to start this wedding on Friday, give the cliff hanger preview of Ahil hearing Sanam's name then on Monday to get to the meat of the story. Even though Ahil wants to marry Sanam with all his heart, he's not going to say Qubool Hai without first asking Tanveer about her decision. He'll want to know. She'll probably tell him she knows he loves Sanam and wants him to be happy. She does not want to go into this marriage feeling trapped.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-15, 01:59

Shesherkobita wrote:I haven't seen the promo or spolier vdo ... My guess is Billo realises that Rehan, her own son, is falling for Sanam ... So she gets rid of her by making her marry Ahil ... Basically Billo has plans to kill the bride and Ahil so that everything comes to her and she can give it to her son...
I don't think her plans are to kill Ahil and his bride. True she hated Nida. But I think her plans were to get him to sign over the property to her, and then send them packing. However, it would be interesting for SAHIL to go on the run together for safety.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-15, 02:03

Trinidream wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:I haven't seen the promo or spolier vdo ... My guess is Billo realises that Rehan, her own son, is falling for Sanam ... So she gets rid of her by making her marry Ahil ... Basically Billo has plans to kill the bride and Ahil so that everything comes to her and she can give it to her son...
I don't think her plans are to kill Ahil and his bride. True she hated Nida. But I think her plans were to get him to sign over the property to her, and then send them packing. However, it would be interesting for SAHIL to go on the run together for safety.

It's possible ... But given Billo's murderous track record ... I thought she might just bump them off once they sign the paper ... hppy  Also if she somehow figures out she is Asad's daughter ... She will try to kill her ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by yesbee on 2014-07-15, 02:30

Shesherkobita wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

It's possible ... But given Billo's murderous track record ... I thought she might just bump them off once they sign the paper ... hppy  Also if she somehow figures out she is Asad's daughter ... She will try to kill her ...
Murderous track record....is one hilarious comment.... ROFL 

Tanveer might choose Sanam when she finds that Nida is too unbearable to handle.......she just needs one more situation which would make her feel that Nida would make it difficult or might not sign the papers with Ahkil....

Given her track record for kidnapping Zoya before her wedding.....she does the same with Nida.... And convinces Sanam to take her place.......Akhil marries her...but still thinks that she didn't marry him for love....so another MU (to postpone the SR) hppy

yesbee
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-15, 02:35

Trinidream wrote:

hppy hppy i just assumed that tanu will want to kill Aahil and his wife...she has a track record...y break the habbit of a lifetime  hppy hppy it will b easier in the long run...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-15, 02:37

yesbee wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

Tanveer might choose Sanam when she finds that Nida is too unbearable to handle.......she just needs one more situation which would make her feel that Nida would make it difficult or might not sign the papers with Ahkil....

Given her track record for kidnapping Zoya before her wedding.....she does the same with Nida.... And convinces Sanam to take her place.......Akhil marries her...but still thinks that she didn't marry him for love....so another MU (to postpone the SR) hppy

Yeh hui na baat .... I agree Ahil will think Sanam doesn't love him ... Sanam and Rehaan is an item ( couple) ... There has to be mega gargantuan sized misunderstanding in the offing ....  hppy to delay the Suhaag Raat ! 4 lions ki Jai ho  Thumbsup 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-15, 02:39

Trinidream wrote:They leaving to start this wedding on Friday, give the cliff hanger preview of Ahil hearing Sanam's name then on Monday to get to the meat of the story. Even though Ahil wants to marry Sanam with all his heart, he's not going to say Qubool Hai without first asking Tanveer about her decision. He'll want to know. She'll probably tell him she knows he loves Sanam and wants him to be happy. She does not want to go into this marriage feeling trapped.

hppy so i can miss the rest of the weeks episode and tune in on friday...and would not miss anything major...the fun starts then...u think he will question her before marriage...he is going to b so relieved...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-15, 02:40

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

hppy hppy i just assumed that tanu will want to kill Aahil and his wife...she has a track record...y break the habbit of a lifetime  hppy hppy it will b easier in the long run...

She just loves killing ... A serial killer ... On her last day ... When she is taken to be hanged ... She will try to kill the hangman  hppy I have high expectation from Billo rani ... Billo is SAD cos mini Billo died.... Boo hoo...  ROFL  I bet she keeps cats to taste food for poisoning ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by yesbee on 2014-07-15, 02:46

Shesherkobita wrote:
yesbee wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

Yeh hui na baat .... I agree Ahil will think Sanam doesn't love him ... Sanam and Rehaan is an item ( couple) ... There has to be mega gargantuan sized misunderstanding in the offing ....  hppy to delay the Suhaag Raat !  4 lions ki Jai ho  Thumbsup 
Off course given any soap's track record...so far..... This is the only plausible solution to delay the inevitable.. ROFL

yesbee
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-15, 02:50

yesbee wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
yesbee wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

Yeh hui na baat .... I agree Ahil will think Sanam doesn't love him ... Sanam and Rehaan is an item ( couple) ... There has to be mega gargantuan sized misunderstanding in the offing ....  hppy to delay the Suhaag Raat !  4 lions ki Jai ho  Thumbsup 
Off course given any soap's track record...so far..... This is the only plausible solution to delay the inevitable.. ROFL

Hi five ... And where is the six month contract ! Six month hate marriage ! Six months MU marriage ... No couple can ever be happy without a six months weird marriage where they look like they wanna have SR everyday but they just cannot ... Bcos of the MU ...  hppy hppy hppy 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-15, 02:58

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

She just loves killing ... A serial killer ... On her last day ... When she is taken to be hanged ... She will try to kill the hangman  hppy I have high expectation from Billo rani ... Billo is SAD cos mini Billo died.... Boo hoo...  ROFL  I bet she keeps cats to taste food for poisoning ...

hppy poor hangman.. it reminds me of Blofeld...wat is it wit villains and cats  hppy hppy  tanu should b done for animal cruelty...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-15, 03:05

sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

hppy poor hangman.. it reminds me of Blofeld...wat is it wit villains and cats  hppy hppy  tanu should b done for animal cruelty...

If only cats could get together to protest .... But they can't ... Cos they are solitary hunters....  hppy avoids all gathering ... ROFL 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-15, 03:11

WOW!! I missed a lot of conversing in a short time. I want to see what is going to happen in the next few days. It will be interesting if it is she does plan to kill them, they go on the run together. This will make them even closer. But I really cannot see Sanam and Ahil signing the property completely over to Tanu. There must be an added clause in that. 

Tanu tried to prevent Zoya and Asad SR. Well, look at what their SR produced. Putting Zoya and Asad together into one person is like mixing chemicals when combined could form one powerful elixer. Sanam will be Tanu's downfall. 

Just imagine putting Ahil and Sanam together...  Clap  Clap  Clap

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-15, 03:43

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

If only cats could get together to protest .... But they can't ... Cos they are solitary hunters....  hppy avoids all gathering ... ROFL 

hppy hppy and yet somehow tanu manages to capture the cats...she loves them because she has 9lives like the cats...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-15, 03:51

Trinidream wrote:WOW!! I missed a lot of conversing in a short time. I want to see what is going to happen in the next few days. It will be interesting if it is she does plan to kill them, they go on the run together. This will make them even closer. But I really cannot see Sanam and Ahil signing the property completely over to Tanu. There must be an added clause in that. 

Tanu tried to prevent Zoya and Asad SR. Well, look at what their SR produced. Putting Zoya and Asad together into one person is like mixing chemicals when combined could form one powerful elixer. Sanam will be Tanu's downfall. 

i can't c them on the run...more than likely tanu will try and they will survive and save each other...until the next time they want to take a leap and they will show tanu plan was successful... hppy hppy 

tanu had reason to try and stop asad and Zoya SR But she doesn't have a reason to stop aahil and sanam SR

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-15, 04:43

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:WOW!! I missed a lot of conversing in a short time. I want to see what is going to happen in the next few days. It will be interesting if it is she does plan to kill them, they go on the run together. This will make them even closer. But I really cannot see Sanam and Ahil signing the property completely over to Tanu. There must be an added clause in that. 

i can't c them on the run...more than likely tanu will try and they will survive and save each other...until the next time they want to take a leap and they will show tanu plan was successful... hppy hppy 

tanu had reason to try and stop asad and Zoya SR But she doesn't have a reason to stop aahil and sanam SR
Another leap will kill the show, unless it's by months. I don't think Tanu will succeed again.

Actually, if the Will has a clause where Tanu will get the fortune if Ahil and Sanam fail to produce an heir before death. 

Then she'll try to prevent SR.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:00

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum