Latest topics

Basically Most of Today's Eppy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Basically Most of Today's Eppy

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-14, 22:15

Was a filler. These writers are stretching out before getting to the real wonderful stuff.

Rehaan confesses his feelings AFTER Sanam walked off. Yes Rehaan, that's the way to do it. You know she does not belong to you. That mark on her hand will always indicate she is a taken woman. 

Ahil unfortunately did not realize Sanam was not there when Rehaan confessed and he gets irritable. Poor baby. He really needs Sanam to put a smile on that face.

Sanam has set the table and Nida is telling her a set of nonsense. Good thing Sanam does not believe her and leaves, meanwhile Nida pours some drops of poison in Tanveer's soup.
Tanveer as well is not believing anything Nida says. She maybe blind but i'm sure her other senses work just fine.

Everyone comes in for dinner. Sanam is putting a plate in front of Ahhil. He remembers Rehaan's confession and loses his appetite. Don't worry Ahil, if I were you, i'd lose my appetite too. But you could tell that from the moment Sanam walked in, his eyes followed her every step. Nida noticed it too. 

Latif comes in and whispers something to Sanam. Sanam calls out to Tanveer to stop her from drinking the soup. I'm dying to know what Latif told Sanam. Is it that Latif saw what Nida did? Did Sanam forget to do something with the soup first? I guess I got to wait for tomorrow.

Of course we'll probably only find out that Tanveer finds out about Nida on Friday. Between tomorrow and then it will be interesting to see what happens. 

My guess, the black and white video clip we saw will happen either tomorrow or Wednesday. 

I'm still waiting to see this promo but I heard it was really good. 

I think what Ahil overheard from Rehaan will still drive him to confess his feelings.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Basically Most of Today's Eppy

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-14, 23:10

it was a filler episode...they both saw the mark and got uncomfortable like they both knew she was someone elsep it was nicely done...they r dragging it instead of making it compelling viewing it put me to sleep...sanam looked surprised in the precap so she cant have been told of the poison can she...u were right nida is trying to kill tanu before the marriage...still doesn't make sense to me the timing but anyway...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-15, 01:52

This dragging is killing me..

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-15, 01:57

join the club...me and u both...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-15, 02:15

Karanvir said we'd love the scene with the clips he posted. I'm dying to see how that comes into play.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yesbee on 2014-07-15, 02:21

If Nida tries to kill Tanveer then she wedding would stop too....can she not understand the fact Ahkil is marrying her because Tanveer asked him too....

Regarding the soup...I have a feeling she must have left out an ingredient and should have asked Tanveer to stop tasting it..... party4

yesbee
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-15, 02:32

yesbee wrote:If Nida tries to kill Tanveer then she wedding would stop too....can she not understand the fact Ahkil is marrying her because Tanveer asked him too....

Regarding the soup...I have a feeling she must have left out an ingredient and should have asked Tanveer to stop tasting it..... party4

Welcome to Dhwani.... Agreed ... Why would she want to kill her on her Nikah day ?  Bang maybe she just wanted her to be paralyzed ... It was supposed to be nerve paralyzer, that's what she said to irritating Khala Khalu ... But she ould've waited till the wedding was over .

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-15, 02:43

yesbee wrote:If Nida tries to kill Tanveer then she wedding would stop too....can she not understand the fact Ahkil is marrying her because Tanveer asked him too....

that is wat is so illogical...try and kill her after you r married I can understand...but before hand is suicide...but I suppose they need a reason to change brides  hppy hppy 

i also don't think she knows about the poison...she was surprised in the pre cap...it will b an innocuous reason but created drama anywhich way

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum