Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 july 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 july 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-07-14, 22:42

Written update..

The episode starts...
outside the court pathak says to raman that ravipal said everything now we have to plan something else...he says we have to prove tht shagun was not there...shagun says then people can doubt on adi...pathak says no one can think about adi here..he says did u went for anyhing else tht day..shagun says i dont remember..raman gets angry nd says exactly u dont remember anything bcoz u always goes from here nd there in city ...its all bcoz of ashok as he cant control ravipal also...pathak say to shagun to remind...shagun saysi went for shopping raman says then u can show ur credit card as u used...shagun says no am not having now...pathakcontinies to plan...

on the other side...Mrs bhalla says to madhu to eat somthing..she aks from ishu to but ishu denies...ishita goes to take water...
ishu comes to shop and asks for water bottle..raman too comes there nd asks for water..ishu turns nd finds him... 'yhm title plays in bg' 

simi comes to raman nd says that pathak is calling u as the luch break is over..raman leaves..

in court..
Mrs kaul askz from shagun thay where she was...shagun tells that i was for shopping in mall...kaul asks the name of mall...shagun tells that i was in noida mall...kaul asks for proof...shagun says i didnt buy anything from yhere so went for coffee...kaul says there is no coffe center...shagun gets tensed...kaul starts asking questions...raman shouts nd say that she is saying lie bcoz i was with her that day...everyone is shocked...mrs kaul says what u were doing with ur ex wife...and where u was...raman says i dont remembr but i know i was with her...kaul says great..u loves ur ex wife so much...that u r trying to protect her by saying lie...kaul starts confusing raman byasking about him nd shagun...

ishita shouts to stop...she says to kaul to not ask such questions...kaul says but raman was about to say everything...ishu says please dont ask these types of questions.
judge gives two more days to prove shagun innocent...everyone leaves...
ishu sits nd cries...kaul asks her why she stoped..we had won today...
raman comes nd hears their conversation...ishu says i know raman was not with shagun that day bcoz he was helping my mom...he is a good person.he is only trying to save shagun...me and raman have different relation..we aregood friends...

raman says to himself that i know ishita i had fallen very low to save my son...

everyone comes home...Mrs bhalla stops simi nd says why she is supportinv that shagunsimi says am npt supporting shagun...i am supporti,g my brother..Mrs bhalla scolds her...simi shouts that u r tristing more that madrasan...

in car raman scolds shagun that ashok cant stop one man...today we had won the case but thatravipal came..if anything happens to u here..my son adi will come to court nd will say the truth that he had done the accident...shagun says iwill control everything and u talk with pathak.

madhu takes Mr iyer at pathak's home to talk..Mr iyer says that ishu might feel bad..madhu sayz but we have to talk with him..mihika comes there nd asks them to come...they leaves..
At pathak's house...
madhu says to pathak to understand the situation.whatever u r doing is wrong...
pathak says i know aunty ji but i cant do anything...i tried hard to make raman understand this but jedidnt...madhu says what we can do now...
pathak says there is an idea..madhu asks what...

At bhalla house..
ishu was making dinner...maid comes nd says i will do...Mrs bhalla says let her do...
ruhi comes to raman nd says tht i am bore from home made food..lets go for dinner tonight...u me nd ishima..raman says not today...ruhi continues...raman shouts at her saying that i said na not todayruhi says i am only asking one thing nd u cant do this also..why u always shouts at me..ishu watches them...ruhi says i will not eat food today..Mrs bhalla says to her that ok they will go..she says to her to get ready..ruhi says to ishu to get ready as the seats will be booked..ishu says ok lets go...
Screen freezes on raman's face.

Precap:-In restaurant...raman is wearing a red shirt nd ishu in saree...
Both of them were dance on the song 'banjara' from movie ek villian.

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 14 july 2014 written update

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-14, 23:54

Thank you so much .... Welcome back  Kiss 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-07-14, 23:59

my pleasure sabi long hug

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-15, 11:28

Thanks, Sweetie..

they are still dragging court case  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

Welcome back, jaaneman  long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-15, 11:51

Thanks Jenny...Glad to see you back  long hug Miss You 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-15, 18:46

Thanks Jenny.

Seriously they are dragging it so much. I was hoping the dance would be after the court case was resolved but no

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-15, 19:34

slmu wrote:Thanks Jenny.

Seriously they are dragging it so much. I was hoping the dance would be after the court case was resolved but no

shanti exactly too much rona dhona and emotional drama...how can ishu dictate what the lawyer should do

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-15, 19:41

zuzana wrote:

shanti exactly too much rona dhona and emotional drama...how can ishu dictate what the lawyer should do

exactly.. and why should they show her so weak when his character is coming into question?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-15, 19:44

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

exactly.. and why should they show her so weak when his character is coming into question?

typical SP vahu  Bang Bang Bang I am confused whom to bash now  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-15, 19:49

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

hppy  .. I'll still go with Raman.. the moron could have avoided all this if only he had opened his mouth

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-15, 19:53

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

hppy  .. I'll still go with Raman.. the moron could have avoided all this if only he had opened his mouth

ondone time bashan would have been very welcome  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-15, 19:56

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-15, 20:31

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

ROFL  ROFL

that reminded me its been loooong since ishu gave a lecture  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-15, 20:54

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

ROFL  ROFL

hppy she doesn't know if she is coming or going...woh lecture kya dege

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-15, 21:57

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

ROFL  ROFL

hppy she doesn't know if she is coming or going...woh lecture kya dege

phir bhi she can stand anywhere and start away...raman bhi line pe aah jaayega  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum