New Promo

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-15, 01:48

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-15, 01:51

This is going to be interesting. Ahil hears Sanam's name and looks like he could wet his pants from shock. 

Sanam looks nervous. Maybe for Ahil to say Qubool Hai. 

I am thinking Tanveer does know of their love for each other and thinks this is perfect and she could now get rid of Nida.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-15, 01:55

Danielle ... Thank you so much ...  Kiss 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-15, 01:55

hppy hppy u r so right he looks like he is going to wet his pants...sanam looks apprehensive...is that because she is unsure of his reaction or because she doesn't want to go thru wit the wedding...tanu seems happy so this is her doing is it...has she learnt about tanu trying to kill her...thou aahil smiled when he looked at tanu not the reaction I would have expected by him...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-15, 02:04

Sarra... It's a promo ... They are usually quite different from actual events ...

Sanam looks like she was forced into the marriage ..

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-15, 02:09

sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy u r so right he looks like he is going to wet his pants...sanam looks apprehensive...is that because she is unsure of his reaction or because she doesn't want to go thru wit the wedding...tanu seems happy so this is her doing is it...has she learnt about tanu trying to kill her...thou aahil smiled when he looked at tanu not the reaction I would have expected by him...
The eppies from tomorrow till Friday will clear up the confusion for us I think. Remember we got a spoiler last week saying that Ahil goes to Tanu telling her that he loves Sanam and would only marry her. Most likely she refuses as she has made an agreement with Nida. He does not care and prob does go to Sanam and does confess his feelings. (black and white clip) However she turns him down as he should do what his mom wants. She prob goes to Rehaan for comfort and he sees Sanam being hugged. He gets really angry and upset and resigns himself that he'd marry Nida. 

Sanam on the other hand prob confesses to Rehaan about Ahil's confession and her feelings. He goes to Tanu whom he tells. She decides last minute to get rid of Nida and give Ahil the bride he wants.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-15, 02:12

Shesherkobita wrote:Sarra... It's a promo ... They are usually quite different from actual events ...

She looks nervous to me..lol

Besides if she was "forced" she should not feel like that as she loves Ahil. 

Only the eppies this week will clear our thoughts on how this came about.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-15, 02:28

Also, maybe she is nervous for him rejecting her the way she is supposed to reject him.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-15, 02:42

Trinidream wrote:Also, maybe she is nervous for him rejecting her the way she is supposed to reject him.

Dunno re... I think Billo twisted her arms to sit at the alter ... Sanam looks at her and Billo puts her hand firmly on Sanam's shoulder ... Very interesting

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-15, 02:44

Shesherkobita wrote:Sarra... It's a promo ... They are usually quite different from actual events ...

so true especially 4lions  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-15, 02:47

sarra0 wrote:

hppy Clap ROFL this is only the beginning of massive MU wedding ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-15, 02:49

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy u r so right he looks like he is going to wet his pants...sanam looks apprehensive...is that because she is unsure of his reaction or because she doesn't want to go thru wit the wedding...tanu seems happy so this is her doing is it...has she learnt about tanu trying to kill her...thou aahil smiled when he looked at tanu not the reaction I would have expected by him...
The eppies from tomorrow till Friday will clear up the confusion for us I think. Remember we got a spoiler last week saying that Ahil goes to Tanu telling her that he loves Sanam and would only marry her. Most likely she refuses as she has made an agreement with Nida. He does not care and prob does go to Sanam and does confess his feelings. (black and white clip) However she turns him down as he should do what his mom wants. She prob goes to Rehaan for comfort and he sees Sanam being hugged. He gets really angry and upset and resigns himself that he'd marry Nida. 

Sanam on the other hand prob confesses to Rehaan about Ahil's confession and her feelings. He goes to Tanu whom he tells. She decides last minute to get rid of Nida and give Ahil the bride he wants.

i only get my spoilers from u...u r my QH inside person...
i am impatient...i want to get to friday already...wat a triangle...aahil prob will think sanam doesn't love him

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-15, 02:51

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy Clap ROFL this is only the beginning of massive MU wedding ...

hppy yep they r nothing if not predictable...i was sayin the next step is the SR that gets delayed  ROFL 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-15, 02:53

Danille darling .... Thank you so much for all your posts ... Bcos of you and your speculations we were able you have such interesting discussion.  long hug Kiss

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-15, 03:13

GUYS whatever it is. SAHIL are going to be married.  Clap

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by love-sahil on 2014-07-15, 05:21

Yeah, at a sbs segment KV said Sanam Raza Ibrahim instead of Sanam Ahmed Khan.   hppy  Clap  Clap

love-sahil

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-15, 11:52

love-sahil wrote:Yeah, at a sbs segment KV said Sanam Raza Ibrahim instead of Sanam Ahmed Khan.   hppy  Clap  Clap

thats great news Clap 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:17

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum