Latest topics

Jodha Akbar. Written Update 15Jul14 ."Jodha beheads Abul Mali"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar. Written Update 15Jul14 ."Jodha beheads Abul Mali"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-15, 19:24

DO NOT COPY
THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF DHWANIFORUM

The episode begins with .... Jo and Moti doing puja . Jo feels Jalal's presence .. .. Moti reassures Jo ... Jo feels her unborn child also telling her about Jalal being safe .. She laments to Kanha for this torture ...
Salima comes there and tells Jo that the lord always tested his followers .. To have full faith in her Kanha  
Next moment a baandi informs enemies closing in on their harem .. Jo Moti &  salima are alarmed

At Amber .. Shakuni Bai ....doing her usual ... hring  bring shring chamundaye Namah .... is alarmed at the inauspicious signs by the kauries ....she talks aloud to Maa kali about these danger signals ....

At battle field ..a Spy informs Todermal about the importance of secrecy in their mission of locating Jalal ..

At harem Hameeda adresses the harem and speaks about  keeping peace and staying in control ...

Abul mali reaches outside the harem and declared  himself the new shehenshah and his two guards being inside a bundle ....it is opened to reveal Jalal's battle gear and weapons wrapped in blood stained cloth ..
All ladies of harem is shocked and alarmed

Jo remembers when she was doing tilak before sending him for war ....how Jalal  had promised he would surely return victorious from this war ..
Ruku sinks to the ground and weeps in looking at the bloos stained armour of Jalal salima tries to support Ruku while shedding tears herself .. Jodha too sinks to the floor in tears ..

Outside the harem kheema Abul Mali  shouts at the begums to surrender willingly or face their force .. Or consume poison and die or live in comfort by becoming abul mali's begums ..

They did not have much time .. .. They should surrender to him as all women were jagirs of man .. To be conquered .. He lies how Jalal fell to his knees begging for his life .. Abul lies that jalal was a coward and all begums should give up mourning that coward

Next moment jodha smiles and says that Jalal was alive and safe ..
Hameeda and another begum try to make jo believe jala was no more
Jo says that only. Jalal's armour was here no part of his body was here .. So that meaks Abul mali was trying to fool them ....Abul was lying to them .. this was his trick 

Jo then recalls that jalal had promised to die like a warrior .. Not a coward.. He would never beg or kneel down before the enemy ..  
Jalal would have died bravely in case he was killed .. His body would be here not his clothes weapons and helmet
Salima says it is difficult to believe what Jo was saying ..

Abul's dream begins ....  Sleep 
Abul mali is seen sitting on a couch enjoying a drink . And all the begums are forcefully brought in chains before him .. Abul mali tries to get close to Ruku she screams as he pulls her hair ..
Salima tells abul mali that he was their relative and he could not behave like this with them !!
Abul says that jalal did not think of him as relative when he blinded him in the eye !! .... Sleep  Sleep 
Dream ends and Abul is seen waiting outside the harem ..laughing about how there was no way for them to escape they have been surrounded and there in no man here to save them .. Abul mali gives a villainous laugh  

Ruku weeps that it was time for them to consume poison
Another begum weeps that they were not soldiers but hungry woulves they qould tear them up into pieces

Jodha then tells all begums that it was time for them to act ... They were women they had goddess durga with in them .. They wore bangles but when time came they could hold weapons .. They would fight for their safety ... They should take up weapons and attack the enemy jodha gives inspirational speech to all the begums to pick up weapons andfight ,, they would not consume poison like cowards .. Maham anga is having doubts .. Jo retorts that she was Rajputani  and all others were descendants of brave  Babur .. They had  all the strength to fight with in them .. They would not
All begums are seen in battle gear and brandishing swords

Precap for tomorrow
Rukaiyya is standing on top of the harem  shouting  from top that she was jalal's begum ....Moghul begums never bowed before cowards .. and shoots a fatal arrow at one of the enemy Generals ...

Jodha beheads Abul mali with one single blow of her sword ....after taunting him about his intentions  of taking over the harem ...about his disgusting talk of keeping the begums happy  if they surrendered to him ..about women being weak

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-15, 23:47; edited 14 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar. Written Update 15Jul14 ."Jodha beheads Abul Mali"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-15, 20:16

Begums are about to attack !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by radharockzz on 2014-07-15, 20:23

Woww ...sumana...so begum attack..will be 2mrrw,,ri8??

radharockzz

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-15, 20:44

radharockzz wrote:Woww ...sumana...so begum attack..will be 2mrrw,,ri8??
Radha you are right .. the begums don armour and swing into action tomorrow 
 Clap  Party1  Thumbsup  Dance  Dance  Dance  Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-15, 20:55

Has she killed him or just taken a swipe??

If Jodha really did behead Abul Mali, then it is a distortion of history and a out right lie, No amount of Natakiya rupantar gives you the right to massacre history .. about time some orgs swung into action and prevent the butchering of history

Thanks Manu..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-15, 21:10

Tanthya wrote:Has she killed him or just taken a swipe??

If Jodha really did behead Abul Mali, then it is a distortion of history and a out right lie, No amount of Natakiya rupantar gives you the right to massacre history .. about time some orgs swung into action and prevent the butchering of history

Thanks Manu..
Ruku's part  APPEARED QUITE NORMAL BUT jODHA'S BIT WAS TOO MUCH !! HOW THE HELL DID SHE GET THAT HGE P[ERSON TIED UP AND KNEELING BEFORE HER ??
Sathya could this be some ones dream ??
 Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-07-15, 21:58

thanks manu..

dont know should i laugh or stay confused abt this show.. begums in action... and dreamzzzzzz...... uff .. how many dreams even AM is not left..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-07-15, 22:09

Time for Jalalluddin Mohammed Akbar to retire and take sun bath in beaches, play snooker and dip cookies in chai and relax. His great begums led by his greatest begum will manage his sultanate, fight wars and prove naaari shakthi to the seeti maars of naaaris 5 centuries later.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-07-15, 22:16

Tanthya wrote:Has she killed him or just taken a swipe??

Tants
There could be no butchering of history more than degradation of Akbar who was a planned strategist greatest warrior and NEVER lost a war or was taken captive to a whiny fool and his begums win the war for him.  Abul Mali beheaded by Jodha is nothing in comparison.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-15, 22:42

candy wrote:thanks manu..

dont know should i laugh or stay confused abt this show.. begums in action...  and dreamzzzzzz...... uff .. how many dreams even AM is not left..

Candy !! This is all."NATAKIYA ROOPANTAR " as some one has pointed out ... And laughed  .. There is no true history here all is fantasy and fiction 

hppy  hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-16, 06:17

sandhya wrote:Time for Jalalluddin Mohammed Akbar to retire and take sun bath in beaches, play snooker and dip cookies in chai and relax. His great begums led by his greatest begum will manage his sultanate, fight wars and prove naaari shakthi to the seeti maars of naaaris 5 centuries later.
You are right Sandhya .... Jalal should relax and his army should retire .. For they are never present where they are needed the most ... 
All fantasy    arises out of the minds of Creative fiction writers 
 hppy  hppy  hppy

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-16, 08:50; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-16, 08:40

Thanks Manu  long hug

Strange and interesting storyline. love the precap and waiting to see how the women fight. Jalal may show up there any moment I guess. Now how can Jodhs be kidnap in the same dress if she changed into war apparel? this CV team  No  No  No  it looks like the are having fun confusing us and themselves as well.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-16, 08:53

Nanayaa623 wrote:Thanks Manu  long hug

Strange and interesting storyline. love the precap and waiting to see how the women fight. Jalal may show up there any moment I guess. Now how can Jodhs be kidnap in the same dress if she changed into war apparel? this CV team  No  No  No  it looks like the are having fun confusing us and themselves as well.

Nanayaa i am not able to think what might come next .... Except have a good laugh at this fantasy .... 
 hppy 
The kidnap track might be shown later on after the war ends after Jodha changes ... Or maybe they shot the promo in old costume while the actual scene will be in different costumes ??  
 confused 
Liked the way Jodha begum called. Abul mali Ghrinit praani / disgusting creature 
 Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-16, 09:01

--sumana13-- wrote:

Nanayaa i am not able to think what might come next .... Except have a good laugh at this fantasy .... 
 hppy 
The kidnap track might be shown later on after the war ends after Jodha changes ... Or maybe they shot the promo in old costume while the actual scene will be in different costumes ??  
 confused 
Liked the way Jodha begum called. Abul mali Ghrinit praani / disgusting creature 
 Clap
Manu, I said early everything looks like comedy how can Abu Mail be having dream in battle field scratch  scratch  scratch  I will not be surprice if Nigar will end up dreaming Jodha kidnap cos the Cv team are far from reality.

And I don't know my net keeps going on and off.   confused

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-16, 09:11

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

hppy 
 confused 
 Clap
Manu, I said early everything looks like comedy how can Abu Mail be having dream in battle field scratch  scratch  scratch  I will not be surprice if Nigar will end up dreaming Jodha kidnap cos the Cv team are far from reality.

And I don't know my net keeps going on and off.   confused
Nanayaa you are right yaar ... The C s are way off reality and ... They show too many dream sequences ... I have lost count how many times they showed strange/exciting dreams in  the precap....  while inthe actual    episode it is different 
 hppy  hppy 
I hate this network .. Me too troubled by the same especially during monsoons yaar

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum