Latest topics

The Proposal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Proposal

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-13, 20:46

The Proposal is one of my favorite Rom Com movie. The new track of Asad Zoya seems to have a lot in common.. 4 lions have taken "inspiration" from Hitch (La delivering dialogues through bluetooth), How to Lose a Man (Swami track) etc before and made it look even more interesting than the original ... I am eagerly waiting for their rendition of The Proposal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
"There he was .."
"Standing."
"Kneeling."
"Like a man."
"On a bed of rose petals. In a tuxedo."
(Ryan Reynolds :P , Sandra Bullock Twisted Evil )
"And I said Margaret will you marry me
and she said yep and the end.
Who's hungry?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATED: Apr 16, 2013
I loved the QH version of the proposal.. the flowers were all in her dream... :P

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-16, 19:08; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: The Proposal

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-13, 21:22

Sabi long hug for this movie clip....I Heart this movie :)

Yes!!!! You are so damn right!!!! Thumbsup

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-13, 21:39

Sabi,

I love your latest DP. I havent seen the Proposal, but I had already told Pallavi that it was from a Tamil movie where R Madhavan acted. This Movie was taken in Hindi also .

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-13, 21:44

pollyanna wrote:Sabi long hug for this movie clip....I Heart this movie :)

Yes, Pallavi... and I know ...they will make it way better than the original...
Swami track was way way better than How to lose a man...

So happy with the current track... AsYa looked good standing next to each other...Zoya holding his hand... bounce
How long till Billo Rani starts to show? of course in serial world time is stretchable...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-13, 21:47

anurao66 wrote:Sabi,

I love your latest DP. I havent seen the Proposal, but I had already told Pallavi that it was from a Tamil movie where R Madhavan acted. This Movie was taken in Hindi also .

Proposal is quite old...2008 i think..
Yes there are lots of movies on contract marriages ... my fav was Green Card from the 80s. Hay Anu, I answered your Q on pg 7 (grill). DP from 22 yards...Thanks

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Godschild on 2013-04-13, 21:52

Shesherkobita wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Sabi long hug for this movie clip....I Heart this movie :)

So happy with the current track... AsYa looked good standing next to each other...Zoya holding his hand... bounce
How long till Billo Rani starts to show? of course in serial world time is stretchable...

Hi Pallu, sabrina, Anu, Girls :(<3): hug1 ... watched yest epi of QH and Loved Zoya standing besides Asad holding arms..... Heart
At the moment I hate one thing the most in QH is Stupid Crap on Black MAgic..... Bang Bang Bang ...... such regressive thoughts.... ( i dont know to what extent Black MAgic works... and i am not bothered but hate those things )...

Godschild
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-13, 21:55

Shesherkobita wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Sabi,

Proposal is quite old...2008 i think..
Yes there are lots of movies on contract marriages ... my fav was Green Card from the 80s. Hay Anu, I answered your Q on pg 7 (grill). DP from 22 yards...Thanks

Sabi, I will just see the grill answers. Sabi Dhosti Ke Sabse Badi Ushool hai no Thank you or no sorry, Hugs Sabi.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-13, 22:00

Godschild wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Sabi long hug for

Hi Pallu, sabrina, Anu, Girls :(<3): hug1 ... watched yest epi of QH and Loved Zoya standing besides Asad holding arms..... Heart
At the moment I hate one thing the most in QH is Stupid Crap on Black MAgic..... Bang Bang Bang ...... such regressive thoughts.... ( i dont know to what extent Black MAgic works... and i am not bothered but hate those things )...

of course Black Magic doesnt work... but people DO take advantage of the vulnerable through those... Razia is using it as a mind game to control Shireen. Yes, i am tired of that track too... i guess sooner the Sagai (Hum+Ayan) starts it will end.

Interesting to see how far Asad Zoya has come... how they can read each other's cue so well.. they always worked well as a team... but yesterday was really good... What did Asad say abt bob-cut hair? ( i didnt understand him... when Dhurondhar said Asad could be Zoya Rolling Eyes and trying to match her photo :P to his face)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Godschild on 2013-04-13, 22:12

Shesherkobita wrote:
Godschild wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Sabi long hug for

of course Black Magic doesnt work... but people DO take advantage of the vulnerable through those... Razia is using it as a mind game to control Shireen. Yes, i am tired of that track too... i guess sooner the Sagai (Hum+Ayan) starts it will end.

Interesting to see how far Asad Zoya has come... how they can read each other's cue so well.. they always worked well as a team... but yesterday was really good... What did Asad say abt bob-cut hair? ( i didnt understand him... when Dhurondhar said Asad could be Zoya Rolling Eyes and trying to match her photo :P to his face)

Sabrina, even I watched in YT and i think Durandhar looking at ASad with PP size photograph of Zoya, he says who knows Zoya may have had a Boycut/ Bobcut ( short hair Cut) and thats why I am staring at you to confirm if you are Zoya / or not Zoya . And for that Asad replied " Oh Ya"..... ( Since even Asad thinks Zoya is inpredictable, she is capable of doing anything just like the chicken pox :lol!: so in his mind even he agreed with Durandhar that yeh ladki kuchi bhi kar sakhti hai :lol!:

Godschild
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Godschild on 2013-04-13, 22:16

How many of you liked crazy Chicken pox sketch pen dots on Zoya face ....only Zoya can come up with these ideas :lol!: and I liked that stupid crazy Zoya......
she was looking like a Dalmatian :lol!: ....... :>//:

Godschild
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-13, 22:26

Godschild wrote:How many of you liked crazy Chicken pox sketch pen dots on Zoya face ....only Zoya can come up with these ideas :lol!: and I liked that stupid crazy Zoya......
she was looking like a Dalmatian :lol!: ....... :>//:

I loved it... she is sooooo crazy... i love her...she was reading up on Visa/deportation etc... so, it was an intelligent move...
So that's what Asad said.... it was a good episode... now they will say all kinds of weird things abt each other...cant wait

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by elgee on 2013-04-13, 22:41

Hi Sab,

The topic caught my eye -- I am new and have never watched QH except for a few episodes...

Love the moveie -- "The Proposal" -- just saw it again the other day on TV...

Have fun with QH... Enjoy!

elgee
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-14, 07:45

Zoya is just too crazy and am really liking her cute antics these days......it does have its own charm.......and Asad's exasperated but subtle reactions are just :lol!:

He is so much in agreement with DB for once, hheheh....abt the boy cut thing......"U never know" just goes on to say that Asad expects Zoya to do the unpredictable.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-14, 07:47

elgee wrote:Hi Sab,

The topic caught my eye -- I am new and have never watched QH except for a few episodes...

Hey elgee, welcome to QH forum, hopefully the show will give u more reasons to come back here :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-14, 12:20

Sabi, I loved the Proposal too.. though I preferred Two Weeks Notice .. I like Hugh Grant see and him and Sandra Bullock together, I can watch forever :)

Terrific post.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-14, 23:35

elgee wrote:Hi Sab,

Łaleetha, they will face grilling, similar to the movie proposal. I think next week's QH episodes will be fun to watch... Hope you will be able to catch them.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-14, 23:37

slmu wrote:Sabi, I loved the Proposal too.. though I preferred Two Weeks Notice .. I like Hugh Grant see and him and Sandra Bullock together, I can watch forever :)

Terrific post.

Sandra Bullock is a hoot... Hope you will be able to watch next week's QH... It should be real fun to watch.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-04-15, 03:25

I liked the proposal, a good chick flick, interesting to c wat they do

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-16, 19:03

Told ya... it will be a better proposal...
I laughed so hard... Asad: she was tired after jogging, so the whole flower wala proposal was a dream. :lol!:

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum