Latest topics

Today's Eppy was Quite Telling

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Today's Eppy was Quite Telling

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-15, 22:16

1. Tanveer knows not to trust Nida and she realised Nida was trying to kill her. No one had to tell her. Or should I say the voice of her dead cat did?

2. Rehaan is madly "in love" with Sanam. He goes to Dilshad to ask for Sanam's hand. THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN A MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE. From the get go, he explained the reason for marrying her to himself. He could not bare the insults she faced and needed to get her out of the house and taken care of. This would have been a  one way love. Sanam would be miserable in a Rehaan/Sanaam marriage.

3. From the Precap, tomorrow Rehaan goes to Tanveer to tell her about his plans for Sanam. In my opinion, as much as Tanveer likes Sanam, she does not want her true son having time to have fantasies about a woman. She knows once he goes off with Sanam, he can't help her fulfill her mission. That was clearly explained when he said he does not want to be part of her games. 

4. From Precap, Sanam is arguing about Ahil, while Ahil is talking about how much he loves Sanaam. Want to bet that maybe Tanveer overhears if not both of them but one of them. Then concocts a perfect plan. She'll make sure Rehaan gets over losing Sanam, but knowing Ahil loves Sanaam, she'll know it would not take Ahil too long to agree on the day to marry Sanam. 

5. She'll in my opinion approach sanam with mushy stories about this is what Ahil wants.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Today's Eppy was Quite Telling

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-15, 22:40

yep tanu realises that Nida tried to kill her...everyone gave her the pieces and she put them together...she doesn't trust anyone...that will partly b due to her own nature...

he could not bear her insults0because he loves her...sanam does not love him but then she doesn't love aahil yet either...who knows she may0have fallen in love wit Rehaan if she married him but kismet has another plan and another nishana in mind...

well at least its not because she doesn't like sanam or thinks she is below their station but just because she has rehaan in mind to help her take aahil wealth...

interesting to find out wat happens between aahil and sanam to get to opposite reactions to that extent...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-15, 22:48

I disagree with Sanam not loving Aahil. It has been as clear as day up to now. What is the first step to love? Denial. So she uses the word hate. We don't know why she uses that word. She is probably angry that Ahil went up to Nida's room  with her. 

Maybe Nida comes and taunts her. Why would she hate a man who saved her life a number of times. "Hate" is a strong word. 

She loves him, but is angry with him for something. 

The clip we were given is coming up. Tomorrow will be another telling episode.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-15, 23:49

its not the word hate that make me thinks she doesn't love him...hate is used often to deny, dismiss, cover up feelings...for me as I have said before its that her feelings havnt been shown enough...i don't get the vibe that she loves him and that could b because of direction, dialogue but it needs to shown...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-16, 00:18

sarra0 wrote:its not the word hate that make me thinks she doesn't love him...hate is used often to deny, dismiss, cover up feelings...for me as I have said before its that her feelings havnt been shown enough...i don't get the vibe that she loves him and that could b because of direction, dialogue but it needs to shown...
She is afraid. She is so much like her dad when it comes to emotions. I think she is fear of rejection again. Remember she trusted a man the first time with marriage and he walked out and humiliated her and her family. I think she is afraid to trust her own feelings.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-16, 00:27

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:its not the word hate that make me thinks she doesn't love him...hate is used often to deny, dismiss, cover up feelings...for me as I have said before its that her feelings havnt been shown enough...i don't get the vibe that she loves him and that could b because of direction, dialogue but it needs to shown...
She is afraid. She is so much like her dad when it comes to emotions. I think she is fear of rejection again. Remember she trusted a man the first time with marriage and he walked out and humiliated her and her family. I think she is afraid to trust her own feelings.

i never saw season 2 beginning so havnt seen that...but even wit asad while he was reticent and introvert his feelings still came across...so I would expect to c love along wit fear, worry but I don't...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-16, 06:08

Interesting story ... Dani ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:42