Latest topics

SBS Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Segt 16 Jul14 "Ishita & Raman share their pain" WU+VU+Pics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Segt 16 Jul14 "Ishita & Raman share their pain" WU+VU+Pics

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-16, 13:43

Tag line .. Raman Ishita ke dard waala rishtaa 

Promo showed Ishra in night wear .. Holding hands .. Teary smile at one another .. Raman pulls her closer ..
 Heart  Heart 

Written Update ...

SBS takes us to the sets of YHM.....Where Ishita and Raman are seen shooting in the monsoon rain ... They share each other's  pain 

Raman and ishita are sitting in the car .. Raman is driving them back home.... . Both are very angry  with eachother and have face off ....

Soon Ishita notices Raman is having difficulty driving .. As he was bleeding profusely from his hand (Sumana assumes it happens probably from bashing up Param for his outrageous behaviour with Ishita .....as they are returning after the hearing of their court case ) 

Raman is wincing as he is steering the car .. He is seen wincing in pain and steering wheel is blood smeared OUCH  !!  
Ishita is unable to bear tha sight of Raman's pain ...she feels his pain too ...
 Heart  Heart 

Raman is having tears in his  eyes .. Ishita tries to holds herself back as she is angry with Raman .. She is seen shedding silent tears ... 
Even the skies share their pain and it is pouring heavily outside ...

Finally Ishita is unable to bear it any more she grabs reluctant  Raman's hand and puts her printed pink kerchief on his bleeding hand .. 

Next scene Raman is seen sitting on the co driver's  seat as Ishita is driving them back home .... In the monsoons ... 

Raman looks at his bandaged  hand  and  turns to look at Ishita as she drives .. He wipes his tears silently awww 
 Heart  Heart   
VO says Raman and Ishita are so much in love that they cant bear to see the other in pain 

Ishita speaks to viewers that she could not hold back .. The monsoons were too inviting and she  got completely drenched in the rain ...

VO says PH had  to work hard in bheegoying Raman Ishita ki pyaar ki gaddi 
 hppy  hppy 
Offscreen The set guys and PH is seen doing mehenat mushakkat while getting wet in the rain them selves ... they are creating artificial rain over IshRa's  car for the correct effects .... 
PH guys with umbrellas were seen pouring water  from perforated plastic bottles .. Raman too was seen doing the same thing ...
 Dance 
Raman speaks to viewers that he was shooting for romantic scene and enjoying real monsoons too .. Smiles ...
 Heart 

Ishita says she actually got wet for this rain scene .. 
Raman says he enjoyed shooting this scene 

Next scene .....

Ishita is wearing one plain pink long nightie .Raman is in blue shirt and dark trousers 
Ishita  is standing near the window looking out .. Her hair is open ... .. Raman  comes there .. Holds her hand .. Ishita is so moved with his words she movs closer to him .. Raman them takes both her hands lovingly into his ... The dialogues were muted for is only BG. Song played  loudly 

The BG song is .. "Main tannu samjhawan ki .. Na tere bin lagdaa jee ....."

Ishita is very moved on hearing Raman .. She has teary eyes .. As. Raman tearfully tells her something softly and lovingly ... Ishra teary eyelock 

Raman the. moves away After speaking .....  Ishu  keeps looking at Raman's back as he walks away .. She smiles tearfully 

Starry Love 

Video Update ...

pictures 

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-16, 17:56; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Segt 16 Jul14 "Ishita & Raman share their pain" WU+VU+Pics

Post by slmu on 2014-07-16, 15:43

Woohoo.. loads of romantic moments coming up.. if not for that stupid accident track would have enjoyed all this so much

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Segt 16 Jul14 "Ishita & Raman share their pain" WU+VU+Pics

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-16, 15:51

thanks manu...to make it perfect raman just needs to tell ishita the truth himself...some nice romantic moments coming up...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-16, 15:55

slmu wrote:Woohoo.. loads of romantic moments coming up.. if not for that stupid accident track would have enjoyed all this so much
If Adi had not done this accident .. Shagun would not have roped in/blackmailed. Raman .. Then where would this pain have come into  the story Shanthi ..
The pain in the story makes more endearing I feel 
 Heart  Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-16, 15:59

--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:Woohoo.. loads of romantic moments coming up.. if not for that stupid accident track would have enjoyed all this so much
If Adi had not done this accident .. Shagun would not have roped in/blackmailed. Raman .. Then where would this pain have come into  the story Shanthi ..
 Heart  Heart

oh well.. to each their own.. this track is so illogical that the only pain i'm feeling is myself getting tortured

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-16, 16:08

I hope Raman tells Ishita every thing from the start before all these scenes.. will nto be able to enjoy anything otherwise..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-16, 16:55

Maria J wrote:I hope Raman tells Ishita every thing from the start before all these scenes.. will nto be able to enjoy anything otherwise..
Hello Maria .. nice to see you here ...I miss you so much buddy 
 long hug  Kiss

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-16, 17:28

slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 Heart  Heart

oh well.. to each their own.. this track is so illogical that the only pain i'm feeling is myself getting tortured

hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-16, 17:33

slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 Heart  Heart

OUCH !!

confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-16, 18:05

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 Heart  Heart

hppy hppy 

ROFL ROFL 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by komal157 on 2014-07-16, 18:06

really lovely episode to come up.

komal157
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-16, 18:13

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-16, 18:15

komal157 wrote:really lovely episode to come up.
I wonder if they wil patch up now .. may be raman tells Ishita that he was doing everything for Adi ??
I am looking fwd too... Komal
 Dance  Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-16, 18:26

Maria J wrote:I hope Raman tells Ishita every thing from the start before all these scenes.. will nto be able to enjoy anything otherwise..
Maria ....
raman notices the tears from Ishita's eyes ... .so he does know she loves him .. 
 hpee  Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-16, 18:36

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 Heart  Heart

hppy hppy 

ROFL ROFL 

Wink  Wink

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-16, 19:00

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy hppy 

ROFL ROFL 

Wink  Wink
Shanthi is the LSV of every show ....
 Wink  Wink

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-17, 00:50

komal157 wrote:really lovely episode to come up.
KOmal I loved the way the bandaging and car  scene played out in the show today .. did you watch it my dear !!
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by komal157 on 2014-07-17, 05:04

yaah it was really a touchy scene which shows how much they are in love with each other, instead of this long fight they are still together. and Mrs. Kaul's dialogue "tum log alag hote hue bhi sath ho" goes well with current scenario. ishita dont allow anyone to say against raman's character

komal157
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by komal157 on 2014-07-17, 05:08

Raman cant listen even a single word against ishita and her family. They are fighting in court but still they are together. I feel now Raman has totally realised that Ishita is in love with him and now its turn for Ishita to realise that Raman also love her very much.

komal157
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-17, 06:54

komal157 wrote:yaah it was really a touchy scene which shows how much they are in love with each other, instead of this long fight they are still together. and Mrs. Kaul's dialogue "tum log alag hote hue bhi sath ho" goes well with current scenario. ishita dont allow anyone to say against raman's character
How nicely the judge has summed up their rishtaa 
 Thumbsup  Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum