Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 16Jul14 "Begumo ki Eilaan E Jung"..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 16Jul14 "Begumo ki Eilaan E Jung"..

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-16, 19:26

The episode begins with .... Jodha inspiring the begums to fight . Whether they win or lose .. They will die as brave women and not be disgraced or die as cowards .. She asks who all begums will join her ??.."aaj tak shehenshah apna itihaas likhtey aaye hain .. aaj begumey apnaaitihaas likhengi ". begums will create their own  history today !!!

Little rahim is first to join Jodha ..

Ruku wonders if they are weaker than  Rahim ?? 

They are inspired by Rahim .. Ruku joins Jo with her teer andazi ..
Jo declares hum jeetenge ya marangey 
Hameeda too joins Jo .. All the other begums join in gradually after overcoming initial hesitation.....

Abul mali gets impatient out side the harem .. Sends his messenger to ask the begums to hurry up or they will not be spared ..

Inside the harem all begums are ready for attack ..
Hameeda is worried for rahim's safety ... Salima carries him piggy back ... And is ready to fight .. Hameeda is impressed with her dedication to the sultanat ....

Jo thinks that she can not reveal to any one that one child was with her too ...

She thinks of Jalal as romantic BG song plays ..". Woh hai mera man ...main uski dharkan ... "

All bandies  too join in .. Benazir's baandie Zakira says she does not know use of weapons but knew how to prepare deadly poison to kill enemy

All begums shout in unision .. War against the enemy for Jalal 

In the prison Nigar is talking to Bound & wounded jalal .. Jalal tries to impress upon Nigar that she was his relative and both were descendants of Humayun 
Nigar accuses him of imprisoning Her ammi jaan .. 
Nigar declares that if he did not reveal the location of her ammi she would kill all his begums .. 

Jalal denies knowing the wherabouts of her ammi ... . Nigar leaves infuriated warning Jalal of dire consequences 

In jungle Todermal is searching for  Jalal ordering soldiers of setting fire ...

In harem Hameeda is ordering the preparation of boiling oil and boiling water for pouring over enemy 

And burning embers for throwing at them ....Another begum prepares chilli powder for throwing into enemy eyes 

Adham receives the news that Jalal was imprisoned by enemies 
Adham is very happy with his good luck .. . He thinks that this was the right time For ascending the Agra  throne  

In Moghul camp ...
MA inspires the soldiers to fight .... Shout  Jalauddin mohammad zindabaad !!.

Benazir's baandie Zakira prepares deadly poison ..sure to kill on contact ..

Jo has readied all the begums with armour and weapons .. They declare maa durga is with them their love for Jalal  was with them .... they scream ..vijay ho !!.. Fateh ho !!

Abul mali gets impatient out side the harem .. Sends his messenger to ask the begums to hurry up or they will not be spared ..

Inside the harem all begums are ready for attack ..
Hameeda is worried for rahim's safety . Hameeda carries him piggy back ... And is ready to fight .. Hameeda is impressed with her dedication to the sultanat ..
Jo thinks that she can. Ot reveal to any one that he child too was with her ...
She thinks of Jalal as romantic BG song plays ..". Woh hai mera man main uski dharkan ... "

Abul's messenger comes in to inform Jo that Abul Mali  was getting annoyed with their delay in surrendering to him .. They had better hurry up or he will enter and take over .. That they were no longer moghul begums.. They had better get ready to receive and welcome their new shehenshah
Jo is infuriated .. She sends the message back that  the begums will not surrender  however if Abul mali wanted to die he was welcomed to enter  the Harem  

... On receiving Jo's message Abul is infuriated .... He orders his soldiers to attack harem to show the begums their rightful place ..
War ensues . With swords .. With arrows .. With chili powder .. Hot oil .. Poison .. All begums fight even Maham Anga is seen fighting with a sword .. So are all the kwaja serra ..
The enemy  soldiers are taken aback with the begum's fighting skills ..
Ruku comes face to face with abul mali .. He identifies her as khaas begum ..
Abul mali over powers her .. Jo comes to her rescue ..
Jo fight abul mali like a skilled swordsman ...

Finally Jo has abul mali on his knees . She says women were not any ones property ... To be won at war ... They were not to be possessed .. If they surrendered it would be only due to love .. Of they are insulted that become like maa chandi !!..
Jo accuses that Abul mali was a shame on the Moghuls and even his begums would be ashamed of him now .. Earlier he was spared because he was their relative .. Shehenshah ke behenoi ..but no more

Jodha gives one blow with sword and and Abul mali falls to the ground ....

Precap for tomorrw

Jalal is fighting and shouting that a wounded tiger is far more fearsome /fierce  than a tiger and he is fighting fiercely... tooth and nail
"Zakhmi Sher Sabse zyada khatarnak hota hai"! 

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-16, 22:49; edited 13 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 16Jul14 "Begumo ki Eilaan E Jung"..

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-16, 20:25

OMG Jalal is fighting his way out !!
 Dance

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-17, 11:14; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-16, 20:41

Fantastic ... Thank you

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by gurveen on 2014-07-16, 20:43

i think jodha ke bros jalal ki help ke liye aa gye hain aur jalal maan singh ku hi bol rha tha

gurveen

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-16, 20:52

Shesherkobita wrote:Fantastic ... Thank you
 hpee long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-07-16, 21:05

Thanks Sumana!

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-16, 21:14

shobita wrote:Thanks Sumana!
I am wondering if Abul mali is really dead or not .. hope he wil not get up tomorrow ... like another wounded tiger 
 Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-07-16, 21:46

thanks manu..

do you think AM will not get up tomm.. why why... lecture ke wajah se or blow ki wajah se hppy

was MA fighting.. then i must see.. Waise wats the need .. She could have grinned and Ruks could have screeched
Mali would have turned deaf hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-16, 22:43

gurveen wrote:i think jodha ke bros jalal ki help ke liye aa gye hain aur jalal maan singh ku hi bol rha tha

Hello Gurveen .. Missed you yaar !!
 long hug 
Oh that was Maansingh in the precap is it !!
 scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-16, 22:46

candy wrote:thanks manu..

do you think AM will not get up tomm.. why why... lecture ke wajah se or blow ki wajah se hppy

was MA fighting.. then i must see.. Waise wats the need .. She could have grinned and Ruks could have screeched
Candy .. Your ideas are perfect .. Maham and Ruku have natural weapons endowed to them at birth .. They can kill any enemy by their screech or lecture or 32 teeth grin
 hppy hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-16, 23:00

U
candy wrote:thanks manu..

Candy the most unbelievable thing was not even a single   begum . Who were completely untrained .. Got injured or killed .. Only the trained soldiers were killed  or injured ....UNBELIEVABLE. !! 
And yes. Maham was fighting too ! 
 confused  confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-17, 01:55

Manu, thanks for the update.  long hug

Begums fighting with chilli powder, hot oil  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  honestly I am not taking this CV team seriously cos they will give you blood pressure ande stress for sure if you do.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-17, 03:23

--sumana13-- wrote:OMG Jalal is fighting his way out !!

Manu, after wacthing the episode I must say the women rocked big time today. All of them did so well. Party1 

Salima saved Jodha once with Rahim behind her and fighting. Ruky was aided by Jodha and both fought Abul Mail together wow awesome.  Abul Mail was aleady drunk when the tigresses of Jalal jumped on him  hppy Jalal warned him that his wives are women of a warrior but he did not listen  Scared  Scared  now he is the one on his knees.

The funny part was Maham and Reham fighting I thought she will join the enemy ROFL 

Hope tomorrow would be juicy Jalal is back and the way he jumped mean he is ready to devour the enemy hppy

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-17, 07:08

Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, thanks for the update.  long hug

Begums fighting with chilli powder, hot oil  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  honestly I am not taking this CV team seriously cos they will give you blood pressure ande stress for sure if you do.
Nanayaa .. Hugs ....

The CVs gave us some entertainment with their over dramatisation of the historical story ... And you are supposed to relax and sit back watch it and with out thinking .. 
 ROFL  ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-17, 08:18

--sumana13-- wrote:

Nanayaa .. Hugs ....

The CVs gave us some entertainment with their over dramatisation of the historical story ... And you are supposed to relax and sit back watch it and with out thinking .. 
 ROFL  ROFL

I tell you, Manu, they just love drama, and they excel in shooting it too that’s it.

Did you see Resham fighting; oh my goodness I just had a laugh therapy today.  hppy 

Well the women have done their part am waiting for Akbar tomorrow. It looks like one of his narts found him or maybe part of a plot by Jalal himself  to start the battle right behind the enemy when they think they have won no wonder Maan Singh was one of the people he trusted unconditional.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-17, 09:14

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Nanayaa .. Hugs ....

ROFL  ROFL

I tell you, Manu, they just love drama, and they excel in shooting it too that’s it.

Did you see Resham fighting; oh my goodness I just had a laugh therapy today.  hppy 

Well the women have done their part am waiting for Akbar tomorrow. It looks like one of his narts found him or maybe part of a plot by Jalal himself  to start the battle right behind the enemy when they think they have won no wonder Maan Singh was one of the people he trusted unconditional.
Nanayaa .. i am just like you yaar ... RElaxing and thoroughly enjoying this drama being played out on TV .. It is for entertainment after all . TO MAKE US RELAX  and not think and debate  about the facts and fiction and cause rise in BP ... I agree with you on laughter therapy bit ..
 hppy  hppy 

And you may be right Jalal must have planned it with  Maan Singh to help him escape from that captivity ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum