Latest topics

Today's Eppy Shocked Me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Today's Eppy Shocked Me.

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-16, 22:27

This storyline is moving as fast as superman flies. 

Nida has just dug her grave. Insulting Sanam this time was the final blow. I don't know what happened to Ahil. Is he afraid of the witch or something? Yesterday I did say that Nida would probably insult Sanam and Ahil to prob do something to cause Sanam to say she hated him. She was angry he did not defend her while she was being insulted.

Ahil is lost in his own wold. His mind is on nothing else but trying to come to terms with this thing called "love" He is like a bottle waiting to explode.

I'm not wasting my time discussing Rehaan since I don't like him. But Tanveer got a brilliant idea after speaking to him.
Rehaan, better plan to live a long life of loneliness. Sanam is not yours.

Dilshad arrives after getting a call from Tanveer. She does not realise who it is till it's too late. I don';t think she even realises that Tanveer is now completely blind. 

Tanveer acts like the doting mother of Ahil and announces she wants Sanam to marry him. She says that Sanam will be the mistress of the household. (What a way to convince the bride's family.

Poor Dilshad remembers the massacre. She remembers Asad getting stabbed again, and Asad and Zoya dying. She remembers lifting a crying Sanam and running out of the house. (Dilshad this should tell you, Sanam has no memories of that day)

It is going to be interesting with how it plays out. 
I don't know what Dilshad would do at this point but she looks like she is ready to take a hacksaw at Tanveer. Her pain of losing her family is unbearable. However we knows that Sanam does marry Ahil, so i'm guessing that maybe Tanveer explains that Ahil is her step son. Dilshad probably says, whatever Sanam wants. The only thing going for her, is that Sanam will once again take control of her parents' home. She's probably thinking too that if Tanveer is blind, then she does not know who Sanam is so maybe Sanam is safe. She also knows that she never went after Tanveer in the past for the murders and has not even told Sanam the truth so how could she take her away now.

This is going to be interesting.

In the precap, Sanam is having a breakdown. She is talking to Tanveer. My guess? Nida probably continues to give her maid tasks to do and treats her like garbage. She probably goes to Tanveer to tell her she's leaving the job. Tanveer asks her why. She probably tells her what happened and she can no longer bare the insults Or could it be that the revelation of Tanveer to Dilshad was too much the weak heart could take that she suffered a heart attack and the once upon time nurse (Tanveer) takes action.. perhaps screaming out for Dilshad to be rished to hospital at Tanveer's expense. 

The precaps says Sanam asks what's the way out. My guess Tanveer begs her not to leaves and tells her she has a way to get out of the insults. 
In the precap, Tanveer probably then tells her that she has given her grandmother and cousin money and will take care of them or if something did happen to Dilshad, that she could return the favour. Tanveer tells Sanam she wants her to marry Ahil in return. 
We know Sanam accepts. 
Hmmm...

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Today's Eppy Shocked Me.

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-16, 23:41

nida dug her own grave is true but not because she insulted sanam one to many times...have been saying how stupid can someone b as the things she has tried to do before getting married...trying to kill tanu one of the stupidest...but she hasn't dug her grave because Aahil has had enough and decides to call the wedding off...he is grappling wit love but at the same time as trying to come to term wit his own emotions he has to face the reality as he sees it that rehaan and sanam like or love each other...and he decides to leave the decision wit God...

rehaan wording was weird...mera haq...not the way u describe someone u supposedly love...

dilshaad knows now that its tanu...how she agrees is beyond me unless she doesn't and tanu ignores....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-16, 23:48

Actually it seems that Dilshad does get a heart attack and is rushed to hospital. Tanveer pays the bills. I watched the precap again. Tanveer is talking to Sanam in what seems to be a hospital room. Sanam is crying and probably asks Tanveer how can she ever repay her. Tanveer reveals to marry Ahil.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-16, 23:52

And what a decision God makes. We are happy. Sanam and Ahil could work on the love after. Right now it's important they make the commitment.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-16, 23:53

that would explain that...dilshaad didn't get a chance to do anything...and sanam will b married to Aahil before Dilshaad comes around...and afterward she may not want to say anything to ruin sanam life...but the truth has to start coming out at some point...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-17, 00:05

Hay my prediction came true ... Billo hooks Sanam cos she doesn't want Rehan to marry him... 

This is disturbing that I understand Billo so well...

Love your thought Danille ... Sahil all the way ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-17, 00:39

sarra0 wrote:that would explain that...dilshaad didn't get a chance to do anything...and sanam will b married to Aahil before Dilshaad comes around...and afterward she may not want to say anything to ruin sanam life...but the truth has to start coming out at some point...
Yep. It's possible that something else will trigger the secret to come out. Maybe Seher's entry? 

When the secret does come out it will be I think AFTER Sahil are settled in their love. This would give them an opportunity to test their love.

Then the curve ball will come. Choosing sides. Just like with Zoya and Asad, Zoya reunited with her dad the day after the couple celebrated their SR and were hopelessly, madly in love, but followed by Rishad being killed. No time was given. Asad immediately accused Zoya's dad.  
Zoya and Asad were pushed to take sides. 

In my opinion, the same thing would happen to SAHIL. Sanam will choose her parents' while Ahil will say that his mother suffered enough and is paying for her crimes. It is not humane to send a blind woman who loved her like a daughter to prison. 

What will make the difference here after some separation, and pain of SAHIL. Rehaan entering to tell Aahil that Tanveer never loved him or his dad and Tanveer is responsible for his dad's death. Ahil will prob disown Tanveer and reunite with Sanam.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-17, 00:46

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:that would explain that...dilshaad didn't get a chance to do anything...and sanam will b married to Aahil before Dilshaad comes around...and afterward she may not want to say anything to ruin sanam life...but the truth has to start coming out at some point...
Yep. It's possible that something else will trigger the secret to come out. Maybe Seher's entry? 

When the secret does come out it will be I think AFTER Sahil are settled in their love. This would give them an opportunity to test their love.

Then the curve ball will come. Choosing sides. Just like with Zoya and Asad, Zoya reunited with her dad the day after the couple celebrated their SR and were hopelessly, madly in love, but followed by Rishad being killed. No time was given. Asad immediately accused Zoya's dad.  

In my opinion, the same thing would happen to SAHIL. Sanam will choose her parents' while Ahil will say that his mother suffered enough and is paying for her crimes. It is not humane to send a blind woman who loved her like a daughter to prison. 

What will make the difference here after some separation, and pain of SAHIL. Rehaan entering to tell Aahil that Tanveer never loved him or his dad and Tanveer is responsible for his dad's death. Ahil will prob disown Tanveer and reunite with Sanam.

Hay I think all your predictions will come true ... Dilshad will be paralyzed like Asad's Dadi and won't be able to reveal anything..

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-17, 01:07

Shesherkobita wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

Hay I think all your predictions will come true ... Dilshad will be paralyzed like Asad's Dadi and won't be able to reveal anything..

Yep. And we'll probably see Ahil helping to take care of her. This will put a big plus for him in Sanam's heart. 
As if yet, I do not know or cannot predict when SAHIL will celebrate their SR. If they don't reveal their feelings during the wedding or soon after, it's possible that they'll reveal their love in an intense and passionate way and celebrate their SR right after. It's like what happens in those romance novels.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yesbee on 2014-07-17, 02:37

Dilshad being unconscious/paralysed/coma state...is the only way possible for the marriage to proceed......

Tanveer would promise that the hospital bills would be taken care by them ongoing basis.....Sanam being a Mahan will agree to the wedding.......

Tomorrow's episode might be an interesting one....:)

yesbee
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-17, 03:18

Trinidream wrote:

could b...if surbhi does a double role than looks will give them a clue...or if eventually dilshaad tells sanam the truth or sanam remembers she could find out about her twin and go on a search for her like zoya did for her father....

yes it makes sense to tell them once they r in love and settled because it creates more drama...and gives a reason for separation...

they have set it up so that rehaan can turn negative...but on the other he knows its his mother who is playing so theoretically he should blame tanu but if he turns obsessive all bets r off...eventually he could tell them or aahil and sanam could realise she isn't wat she seems...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-17, 03:21

Trinidream wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

Yep. And we'll probably see Ahil helping to take care of her. This will put a big plus for him in Sanam's heart. 
As if yet, I do not know or cannot predict when SAHIL will celebrate their SR. If they don't reveal their feelings during the wedding or soon after, it's possible that they'll reveal their love in an intense and passionate way and celebrate their SR right after. It's like what happens in those romance novels.

hppy hppy i was right that they couldn't have them married in love and declaring it so cause 4lions need to delay the SR and cause issues

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-17, 03:23

yesbee wrote:Dilshad being unconscious/paralysed/coma state...is the only way possible for the marriage to proceed......

Tanveer would promise that the hospital bills would be taken care by them ongoing basis.....Sanam being a Mahan will agree to the wedding.......

she can also promise to take care of haya 's operation...sanam life long goals achieved even if not the way she envisioned it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-17, 04:01

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

hppy hppy i was right that they couldn't have them married in love and declaring it so cause 4lions need to delay the SR and cause issues

I heard that they are gonna be linking the Eid programme Surbhi and Karanvir hosted as
Sanam and Ahil. The talk is that Tanveer has planned it to celebrate the marriage of Ahil and Sanam. 

Could that be the Walima celebration? If so, it means that Ahil/Sanam probably celebrated their SR. 

This is gonna be interesting seeing how everything plays out.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-17, 04:19

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:

I heard that they are gonna be linking the Eid programme Surbhi and Karanvir hosted as
Sanam and Ahil. The talk is that Tanveer has planned it to celebrate the marriage of Ahil and Sanam. 

Could that be the Walima celebration? If so, it means that Ahil/Sanam probably celebrated their SR. 

This is gonna be interesting seeing how everything plays out.

i can't see them having a SR this quick...especially when they havnt communicated, and will b adjusting to a situation they both were not expecting...it could just b shown as a celebration...or while the show has muslim characters that is about it...the islamic aspect is for name only...things they show r usually not...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by yesbee on 2014-07-17, 16:29

sarra0 wrote:
yesbee wrote:Dilshad being unconscious/paralysed/coma state...is the only way possible for the marriage to proceed......

she can also promise to take care of haya 's operation...sanam life long goals achieved even if not the way she envisioned it...
O ya....I completely forgot about Haya's operation.....

we dont know what happened to her in the first place...

yesbee
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-17, 16:50

Tanveer will sweeten the pot. Giving money for Dilshad's treatment is nothing compared to a lifelong commitment as marriage. 

The funny thing is, Sanam does not realise that she is not really sacrificing her life. She is gaining a love.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-17, 17:41

yesbee wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

O ya....I completely forgot about Haya's operation.....

we dont know what happened to her in the first place...

she wasnt like this from birth?? I just assumed she was...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-17, 17:43

Trinidream wrote:Tanveer will sweeten the pot. Giving money for Dilshad's treatment is nothing compared to a lifelong commitment as marriage. 

The funny thing is, Sanam does not realise that she is not really sacrificing her life. She is gaining a love.

v know that...sanam does not  hppy she is clueless...she can only think about her emotions and feelings now...until aahil shows her a change she wont realise

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-17, 17:55

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:Tanveer will sweeten the pot. Giving money for Dilshad's treatment is nothing compared to a lifelong commitment as marriage. 

v know that...sanam does not  hppy she is clueless...she can only think about her emotions and feelings now...until aahil shows her a change she wont realise

yes true sanam doesnt realise tht aahil loves her and I dont think she also is in love with him..as you said if aahil starts changing his attitude towards her then she might realise

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-17, 17:56

sarra0 wrote:

I was wondering what makes sanam marry aahil that looks feasible  Thumbsup 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum