Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 16 july 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 16 july 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-07-16, 23:39

Written update...

The episode starts..
In court room...Mrs kaur says to judge that it is confirmed now that raman said lie that he was with shagun to save her...we all now that in court we have to say the truth but here shagun nd his lawyer is saying lie...now it depends on u to decide...Mrs kaur sits...pathak says that kaul's eyes didnt saw one thing that is written in Mrs iyer's medical report that during the time of accident madhu's mental state was not ok...she took medicines before co.ing out..nd sais her no to go outside...but she went nd bumped into the car due to her mental state....pathak asks madhu to come ...ishu stops madhu saying that no need to go i will handle...

On the other side raman shouts saying that all this is rubbish...my lawyer misunderstood...ama is ok mentally...pathak tries to stop raman but he didnt...pathak asks a small break from judge as raman have some issues....
pathak tells raman that ama told to say all this in court...raman is shocked...pathak says she had done so much for trisha ..mshe came at my home nd i was not able to say no...raman says ama is trying to bring me nd ishu close but me saying lie from everyone for one adi....shagun says adi is our son nd we have to do this...

In court room...
Pathak asks one more day for clues...judge gives one day nd the next morning at 11:00 am they have to come court...all goes...
Simi is talking with param nd says to him that they took one more day...simi tells him that she is going for shopping to keep her mind calm...she says to herself that i hope this shagun wins nd drama ends...

Ishita was talking with Mrs kaur...
Mrs kaur says that raman saved us by saying in middle today...she says to ishu that u cant hear anything wrong for raman...they talks...

Mihir comes nd says to shagun naman
that they are doing very wrong...shagun says u r so selfish u left ur bhai at this moment..mihir says am with truth nd with ishita bhabhi...ishu hears this..

Ishu comes out raman was standing near his car...he stops her nd says that i will drop you...ishu says no need i will take auto...raman says u will not get auto at this time as its rain time...i will leave u where ever u want...ishu says u already left me now homucow much u will leave...
Ishu doesnt listens him nd moves forward...param comes thete nd starts misbehaving with ishita...he says that he will drop her as he is for her...
Raman gets angry nd comes there nd starts beating param badly...everyone tries to stop him...ishu too comes to stop him but he beats him badly..at last raman takes ishu's hand nd takes near car...ishu says him to leave her hand...raman shouts that i will not leave your hand as u r my wife...ishu looks at him...
In bg 'bandh gaye ye bandhan' plays...

Shagun asks from param that what he said to ushu that raman reacted like this...param tries to explain but shagun leaves...

Raman says already so much drama has happened now sit...he is angry mood...ishu sees a wound on raman's hand..she says she will drive raman shouts saying sit silently...

Raman is drving nd having pain in his hand...ishu says him to stop the car..raman says will stop at home...ishu says again nd raman repeats his sentenceagain...ishu shouts at last...
She ties hankerchief on raman's hand...
In bg 'kabhi kam na hongi ye chahte' plays...
Ishu says to come on side seat as she will drive...raman comes..nd ishu drives..raman looks at her...

At bhalla house...
Simi comes with someguys saying that they will click pics of their babies nd will place on magazines...l.i am going to take ananya...
Mrs bhalla says to the guys that our children are very cute...they click the pics...simi sees them nd she finds a pic of mall where aumshagun was standing..she says it means shagun has not done the accident it is provoved she asks from the guys that at what time it is taken...they tells her the time when accident happened...simi is happy that she got the clue..
Screen freezes on her face.

Precap:- pathak shows the pic to judge that it is the clue that shagun was not at that place...ishu is tensed...judge says Mr pathak this a very bad joke.

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 16 july 2014 written update

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-16, 23:50

Hello jenny .. Thanks for the WU

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 16 july 2014 written update

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-17, 00:49

Thank you so much

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 16 july 2014 written update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-17, 04:25

thanks jenny..param got beat up0by raman  Clap hope it was a painful experience...raman grabbed ishita hand and dragged her to the car wit full haq of a husband...simmi should have been there to c it and her creep husband  Bang Bang Bang 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 16 july 2014 written update

Post by slmu on 2014-07-17, 12:19

Thanks Jenny

Skipping over the nonsensical court bits, the rest of it was too good. Ishu hitting Raman below the belt saying you already dropped me, Param being his usual lecherous self, Raman beating him up, pushing Shagun's hand away, grabbing Ishu and saying I won't, you're my wife was all just terrific  Starry Love 

And the car scene was good the way he didnt want to stop and Ishu saying she won't run away.. loved it.

What was Param's thought process I wonder? Did he not know Raman was there? Or did he think Ishu would be friendly just because she is at odds with Raman? Or that Raman would not do anything because Ishu was mad at him? Pity his silly wife Simmi was not there to witness it.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 16 july 2014 written update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-17, 12:25

shanthi it was fab to watch those scenes...dil khush kar diya...the haq with which he said wont let go u r my wife also answered her jibe earlier of u have already dropped mei..how much more will u leave...

when does param think if he did then he wouldn't b in this condition...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 16 july 2014 written update

Post by slmu on 2014-07-17, 12:32

sarra0 wrote:shanthi it was fab to watch those scenes...dil khush kar diya...the haq with which he said wont let go u r my wife also answered her jibe earlier of u have already dropped mei..how much more will u leave...

when does param think if he did then he wouldn't b in this condition...

Yes it totally answered her, it was just too good. So much intensity 

True that Param doesn't ever think.. good he got told off by Shagun too. Raman put Shagun in her place too yesterday - one by earlier telling Pathak nothing should happen to any of the family especially Ishu (Shagun had to bring Adi up to keep focus on herself  hppy ) and second by pushing her hand away and grabbing Ishu

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 16 july 2014 written update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-17, 12:40

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:shanthi it was fab to watch those scenes...dil khush kar diya...the haq with which he said wont let go u r my wife also answered her jibe earlier of u have already dropped mei..how much more will u leave...

when does param think if he did then he wouldn't b in this condition...

Yes it totally answered her, it was just too good. So much intensity 

True that Param doesn't ever think.. good he got told off by Shagun too. Raman put Shagun in her place too yesterday - one by earlier telling Pathak nothing should happen to any of the family especially Ishu (Shagun had to bring Adi up to keep focus on herself  hppy ) and second by pushing her hand away and grabbing Ishu

yep loved the intensity...and the way he grabbed her hand, and started dragging her, wit attitude and flair...they both need to start thinking...

shagun should get the point that only thing raman is concernd about where she is is Adi...apart from that he doesn't care...there is no intelligent people in the show  scratch 

ruhi and shravan were cute..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 16 july 2014 written update

Post by slmu on 2014-07-17, 12:50

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:shanthi it was fab to watch those scenes...dil khush kar diya...the haq with which he said wont let go u r my wife also answered her jibe earlier of u have already dropped mei..how much more will u leave...

when does param think if he did then he wouldn't b in this condition...

Yes it totally answered her, it was just too good. So much intensity 

True that Param doesn't ever think.. good he got told off by Shagun too. Raman put Shagun in her place too yesterday - one by earlier telling Pathak nothing should happen to any of the family especially Ishu (Shagun had to bring Adi up to keep focus on herself  hppy ) and second by pushing her hand away and grabbing Ishu

yep loved the intensity...and the way he grabbed her hand, and started dragging her, wit attitude and flair...they both need to start thinking...

shagun should get the point that only thing raman is concernd about where she is is Adi...apart from that he doesn't care...there is no intelligent people in the show  scratch 

ruhi and shravan were cute..

I don't think Shagun will ever accept that.

Ishra starting to think would be good.. from sirf Ruhi ke liye if he is going around saying you're my wife and she feels abandoned by him but still cares so much, they really need to reflect

Yes the kids were cute and good to see Bala back too.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 16 july 2014 written update

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:23


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum