Latest topics

Review of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein – 16-7-14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-17, 11:14

Yesterday I liked how Simmi was put to use. For once she was bearable. Thankfully now the court ka drama will stop all thanks to Simmi. But seriously why is Simmi so dumb. She was just happy that Shagun did not do the accident and has got an alibi. She didn’t think for one moment also about who might be the real culprit if not for Shagun and why her brother is hell bent on saving a women he detests.

I also liked how close Ishu and her family have become with Ruhi and the others of Raman’s family excluding Simmi. Ruhi is actually lucky to have Ishu in her life as otherwise she would have just been neglected by Raman and Shagun. Even now Shagun is hell bent on creating troubles for Ishu and creating differences between Ishu and Raman for her ego despite knowing how much Ruhi cares for Ishu or the hurt she feels. Adi has both the parent’s attention but none are able to give him the care and attention like Ishu has given Ruhi. I wonder if he will ever get it.

Though Ishu has been able to give Ruhi a normalcy to a large extent Ruhi is still insecure. I felt so sorry for Ruhi when she was with her friend in the restaurant and thanking her for helping to solve Raman-Ishita’s problems in their own sweet way. In between the talk she also tells her friend her fear that due to these fighting she may lose her Ishima and thereby Raman too.

I was happy to see Mrs Bhalla’s stern behaviour to Simmi when Simmi asks for baby excitedly infront of the mall people. Though she was excited about the photo session to be held she still maintained her anger towards Simmi. 

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein – 16-7-14

Post by Divya_T.C on 2014-07-17, 11:18

100 percent agree wiv ure review… Nd dats so true why is Simi's character so dumb for?

Divya_T.C
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-17, 12:24

Agree totally about Simmi.. she has no brains whatsoever. And if Mrs. B can see through her and realize that she is supporting Raman to take revenge for Param, why can't Raman see it?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-17, 13:12

Divya_ZaYa wrote:100 percent agree wiv ure review…  Nd dats so true why is Simi's character so dumb for?
Thank you  long hug  long hug 

I know.. cant she for once think beyond her husband  Bang  Bang

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-07-17, 15:02

liked your review maria

i think simmi is a foolish woman who cares about her husband, her stuff, her this and that, it's like she lives in this bubble and nothing beyond registers in her mind, god forbid should anyone try to point this out to her and she'll turn on you like a devil, she's basically lazy who doesn't want to use her brain for anything constructive, all she wants his aish and aaram, did we see her working hard even one single day for anything at all?

ruhi is my hero............ what did she get from her birth parents? nothng except misery ........ without ishu in her life, imagine the loneliness ....... even to this day she has a very turbulent life and all becos of her FATHER ....... i truly dislike raman for the insecurities he continues to pile on the child without any thought to how it's affecting her, i don't remember reading in any WU that he talked to her (after the court case started) just to reassure that things will get better soon (to give her hope) and she's kept in the dark as though he has no brains, childern these days know and understand a lot more, so beware....... coming to raman all we hear is about his majboori, his crying, his adi, his this and that.......... but what about ruhi? can a child ever be happy when parents don't even speak to each other? hai ram, kaisa zamana hai yaar, a child's more mature in her thiking than her own father........ for her constant positive outlook and her continued efforts to push her parents together and for not truning negative like her father just becos things don't work her way, i'd make ruhi the hero of the show any day  Thumbsup 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-17, 19:45

slmu wrote:Agree totally about Simmi.. she has no brains whatsoever. And if Mrs. B can see through her and realize that she is supporting Raman to take revenge for Param, why can't Raman see it?
Raman is not thinking if he would have this problem wouldnt be there only na

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-17, 20:00

chitmanas wrote:liked your review maria

i think simmi is a foolish woman who cares about her husband, her stuff, her this and that, it's like she lives in this bubble and nothing beyond registers in her mind, god forbid should anyone try to point this out to her and she'll turn on you like a devil, she's basically lazy who doesn't want to use her brain for anything constructive,  all she wants his aish and aaram, did we see her working hard even one single day for anything at all?

ruhi is my hero............  what did she get from her birth parents? nothng except misery ........ without ishu in her life, imagine the loneliness ....... even to this day she has a very turbulent life and all becos of her FATHER ....... i truly dislike raman for the insecurities he continues to pile on the child without any thought to how it's affecting her, i don't remember reading in any WU that he talked to her (after the court case started) just to reassure that things will get better soon (to give her hope) and she's kept in the dark as though he has no brains, childern these days know and understand a lot more, so beware....... coming to raman all we hear is about his majboori, his crying, his adi, his this and that.......... but what about ruhi?  can a child ever be happy when parents don't even speak to each other?  hai ram,  kaisa zamana hai yaar, a child's more mature in her thiking than her own father........ for her constant positive outlook and her continued efforts to push her parents together and for not truning negative like her father just becos things don't work her way,  i'd make ruhi the hero of the show any day  Thumbsup 

Thanks Chits  long hug  long hug 
U have explained Simmi, Ruhi and also the way Raman has been treating Ruhi so well awesome.. Could u pls post the reply as a separate thread.. as any who might have missed ur reply could read it when they see it on ticker..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-07-17, 21:18

Maria J wrote:
U have explained Simmi, Ruhi and also the way Raman has been treating Ruhi so well awesome.. Could u pls post the reply as a separate thread.. as any who might have missed ur reply could read it when they see it on ticker..

done  long hug 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-19, 13:02

chitmanas wrote:
Maria J wrote:

done  long hug 
Thanks  long hug  long hug

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum