Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 17Jul14 Jalal Fights back:Victory trophy goes to Jodha

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 17Jul14 Jalal Fights back:Victory trophy goes to Jodha

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-17, 19:27

The episode begins with ... Jo about to behead Abul mali .. But in the nick of time she gets distracted he makes good his escape .. Nigar attacks Salima .... jo saves salima ...

Jo reprimands Nigar that she had betrayed .. Nigar Jo fight with swords . Atgah arrives on horse .. Joining the begums . Jo smiles at him ..
Raja bharmal too arrives to fight for the harem adham khan to is there
There is fierce fight ....Abul mali escapes so does Nigar

In the secret hide out prison ... Abul mali is torturing Jalal suddnely moghul and rajwanshi soldiers lead by Maan singh arrive .. Attack all the enemies .. Fierce fight ensues .. Between. Abul mali and maan singh .. 

Maan singh vits off all the chains binding Jalal .. Releases Jalal he asks jala to rest but Jalal  claims that a wounded lion is fiercer that a lion himself ..

Maan singh reveals how he located abul mali 's hide out .. JAla declares maan singh was his fauj ka nagina
They both go and do gunahon ka hisaab from their attackers

Abul mali again escapes .. Only to be confronted by. Todermal n the jungles ..  

Abul todermal fight jalal and maan 's arrival saves todermal 's life ..

Jalal then realises that they all were here so who was there to take care of the harem ??   They realise that if any one be it hameeda or maham or his begums were attacked it would be a disaster .. THey rush towards the Harem
As they near the harem they see so many dead bodies strewn all over .. Signs symptoms of fierce fighting all battle ravaged ..
the enemies  seem to have been neutralised or killed
Atgah saab is supervising the rescue operations ..
Finally  Jalal  meets atgah and bharmal he is thankful but his eyes are looking for his begums
In the end jodha meets Jalal they have eyelock romantic BG tune plays ..

At harem Ruku and. Salima and all Moghul begums are seen saluting the Rajwanshi begum for her bravery for leading them at war and accept her supremacy over them for saving their lives and for inspiring them to fight back .. All begums do salam to jodha with smile jo does pranam hameeda is all smiles

Mirza hakim  has fought for Jalal .... hameeda is thankful to mirza but he is  ashamed of being son of begum. Maha chuchak
Jalal is proud of him and forgives mirza hugs him ..
Maham gives mubarak baad to Jalal for his victory reluctantly

All begums are now changed . Hakima is visiting jodha .. She tells her that her unborn child was safe .. She had feared the worst as Jodha went to war ...
Jo says it is her duty to give the shehenshah a varis .. Jalal enters jodha's hojra .. He asks what was being discussed .. Hakima tells him that jodha had sustained minor injuries she was OK.
Jalal sits next to Jo ..... jo hugs him places her head on his shoulder sheds tears ...
Jodha says she was sure he would have returned . In spite of all the bad news ..

Jalal says he had to return for her .. He could not die leaving her behind .. Jalal is sorry for not being there to save her ..if anything would have happened to her then he would not have been able to take it .. Praises her for her bravery and converting a losing war into victory ..
Jalal tells Jo that this war would  be remembered for jodha ..
Jo then tells him how she did not injure Nigar even thought she attacked them ...
Jalal praises Jodha and her valour .. She attacked the enemies like a sherni ..
Jodha places her head on his shoulder .. Jalal  hugs her and they spend close moments and silences

Precap for tomorrow
Jalal is in DEK ..he declares that it was only because of Jodha's bravery and valour he had won this was which he had almost lost
In presence of wntire DEK shehenshah jalaludding mohammad bows before Jodha and does salam to jodha begum
Bharmal is all smiles . So are hameeda and ruku and other Rajwanshis ...
Maham is looking disappointed ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-17, 23:02; edited 7 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 17Jul14 Jalal Fights back:Victory trophy goes to Jodha

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-17, 20:32

How come only Jodha was praised all the other Rajwanshis too had contributed ..what about Maan Singh ?? He was the one who rescued Jalal .. Why no praises for him ??

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-17, 23:13; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 17Jul14 Jalal Fights back:Victory trophy goes to Jodha

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-17, 20:47

Thank you

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-07-17, 20:54

thanks manu dear. long hug

AM and Nigaar escaped!! Shocked everyone salutes Jo Clap oh my god !!!this CV 's had done it again... chalo they cant think ahead..

ok !!dear cv's ..Where is the actual history confused over dose of fiction Bang Bang Bang

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-17, 21:01

candy wrote:thanks manu dear. long hug

AM and Nigaar escaped!! Shocked everyone salutes Jo Clap oh my god !!!this CV 's had done it again... chalo they cant think ahead..  

ok !!dear cv's ..Where is the actual history confused over dose of fiction Bang Bang Bang

I know Candy ... when none of them could nab Abul amd Nigar what was that victory salam to Jodha about ???  She just fought for the harem why is she being given credit for winning the war ?
scratch scratch 
All fiction for pure entertainment and laughter therapy as another of my friends said ...
 hppy hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-17, 21:17

Shesherkobita wrote:Thank you

Hello Sabi .. Welcome ..
 hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-07-17, 21:23

First of all I want to tell you sorry for my absence.Actually........main serial ke kuch old episodes dekhke kuch zyada hi excited ho gayi.aur isliye.....I jumped in excitement.& as u all know my situation.so immediately blood vomiting started.& admitted to hospital.yday I have returned.........after a long process of apology & convince.I was able to watch the epi.... nty  nty ......
Now come to the point......Guys......don't forget this is maiyaa's serial.......so expecting accurate history & logic & perfect track from her....is just futile yaar...... hppy  hppy ....so let's forget this logic & all.& just chillax........... lazee  lazee 
I was just wondered......Shouldn't Abul maali be given gold awards for running......or Akbar's so called efficient soldiers & ministers for their stupidity to catch Abul Maali & Nigaar..... scratch  scratch ?????totally confused yaar..... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 
& JJ scene--I was like shouting--"FAINT JO FAINT" or "TELL JO TELL" Bang  Bang 
But today MAAN SINGH!!!!perfect man yaar.... Clap  Clap 

& so from now.......Jo's halo will be bigger than before..........& we all will be blind  Wink  Wink 
& I am also hearing that Jo will have twins.........For God sake.no twins pls.......still now u r butchering the history..so.......u don't need to show the actual history  Bang  Bang 
I will not be able to baby death at any cost..... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Bang  Bang 
& I am not interested to see more crying, sad, broken version of Jallu miyaan again.& this time Jodha too.so..... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad ....NO TWINS!!!!!!!miscarriage will be ok.... bounce  bounce

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-07-17, 21:32

laughter therapy !!! Tats the right word
hppy

manu.. you have a good question. tomm HB will answer for you with her team ROFL something like if Jo dint point out tat we shall fight with swords rather than the usual verbal war .).. we might have consumed poison .. we are alive oly coz of Jo. so.. Jai ho jo !!!

lets be prepared to hear such things..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-07-17, 21:36

Sanchuu ... why do you do so ??say chillax to yourself while watching...

itna exciting !! dont get so.. its just a fiction show.. pls yaar. dont spoil your health.. hope you do good now..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-07-17, 21:40

Chillax Candy.mujhe ye Comedy nights in Agra pagal khaana dekhke thodi na apni tabiyat phirse kharap karni hai..... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-17, 21:47

Sanchu wrote:Chillax Candy.mujhe ye Comedy nights in Agra pagal khaana dekhke thodi na apni tabiyat phirse kharap karni hai..... hppy  hppy
Welcome back Sanchu
 long hug Kiss 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-07-17, 21:51

--sumana13-- wrote:
Sanchu wrote:Chillax Candy.mujhe ye Comedy nights in Agra pagal khaana dekhke thodi na apni tabiyat phirse kharap karni hai..... hppy  hppy
Welcome back Sanchu
 long hug Kiss 
Abe Manu.leave my welcome yaar...now be prepared for Jo's halo & HB & Jala's bhashaan on Jodha......by hearing which all of will be deaf........ hppy  hppy ..bechara Maan Sing!!!! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-07-17, 21:56

hmm.. Sanchu ... chillax to me too.. ha..ha.. Waise .,lets follow kanha's way..
i mean Ear plugs !!! we shall watch muted..

and MS.. and MIrza ! oly well done boys is reserved not a halo..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-17, 21:57

Sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Welcome back Sanchu
 long hug Kiss 
Abe Manu.leave my welcome yaar...now be prepared for Jo's halo & HB & Jala's bhashaan on Jodha......by hearing which all of will be deaf........ hppy  hppy ..bechara Maan Sing!!!! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Hayee sanchu I am very happy to see you here my dear . Kemon aacho .. College jachcho kina ??
I am ready to watch all the hilarious drama yaar

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-17, 22:36

Manu, thanks so much for the update. I haven't watched it yet though.  long hug  

However for the singing of Jodha's praises hmmm let me say that CV team sometimes miss the  marks after doing a good job. So I will console  myself with the information that Jodha in real history command an army force right. So this maybe the confidence Jalal developed in her for showing her ability in battlefield to give her such position.

Abul Mail and Nigar escape is all part of CV plots to bring them back for Maham twist and Nigar and MahaC. I am not bothered about that CV team Bang  Bang  Bang they  have the ability to turn logic into illogical and reality into unreality so if one think too much like a history guru one have themselves to blame cos they don't care really.

How come all the chilli powder in the air did not affect the begums hppy  Are they immune to chilli powder ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-17, 23:04

candy wrote:laughter therapy !!! Tats the right word
hppy

manu.. you have a good question. tomm HB will answer for you with her team ROFL something like if Jo dint point out tat we shall fight with swords rather than the usual verbal war .).. we might have consumed  poison .. we are alive oly coz of Jo. so.. Jai ho jo !!!

lets be prepared to hear such things..
Candy you are now talking like the writers in Ekta's team .. perfect !!...
 hppy  hppy  hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-18, 08:43

Nanayaa623 wrote:Manu, thanks so much for the update. I haven't watched it yet though.  long hug  

However for the singing of Jodha's praises hmmm let me say that CV team sometimes miss the  marks after doing a good job. So I will console  myself with the information that Jodha in real history command an army force right. So this maybe the confidence Jalal developed in her for showing her ability in battlefield to give her such position.

Abul Mail and Nigar escape is all part of CV plots to bring them back for Maham twist and Nigar and MahaC. I am not bothered about that CV team Bang  Bang  Bang they  have the ability to turn logic into illogical and reality into unreality so if one think too much like a history guru one have themselves to blame cos they don't care really.

How come all the chilli powder in the air did not affect the begums hppy  Are they immune to chilli powder ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Hello Nanayaa .. Hugs my dear
 long hug 

You are right about the begums being immune to chilli powder .. only once did Jodha get affected by it ... The others were immune to it ... All fiction yaar ... I am enjoying the nice entertainment ....
 lazee lazee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-07-18, 11:45

guys as usual logic ki solid waatt! jalal becahara maar khake mast naha dho ke good boy banke aa gaya jodha chaalisa parne..ab jab main inn dono ko dekhti hun why i feel i am watching a puppy with a tigress..kya sochta hoga bechara akbar hai maaya kuch to sharam ki hoti
 Bang

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-18, 12:09

mandygi wrote:guys as usual logic ki solid waatt! jalal becahara maar khake mast naha dho ke good boy banke aa gaya jodha chaalisa parne..ab jab main inn dono ko dekhti hun why i feel i am watching a puppy with a tigress..kya sochta hoga bechara akbar hai maaya kuch to sharam ki hoti
 Bang
Mandygi ... bilkul sahi kaha .... 
 Broken Heart  Broken Heart 
precap mein Jala bilkul puppy lag raha tha ... Akbar the Great se akbar the puppy bana diya maiyya ne ... 
 Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
janey aur kya kya jhelnaa padegaa 
 confused

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:05

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum