Latest topics

YHM - simmi the foolish and ruhi the hero

View previous topic View next topic Go down

YHM - simmi the foolish and ruhi the hero

Post by chitmanas on 2014-07-17, 21:17

this was in response to the review posted by Maria regarding simmi and ruhi  , making a separate post at Maria's request hpee

i think simmi is a foolish woman who cares about her husband, her stuff, her this and that, it's like she lives in this bubble and nothing beyond registers in her mind, god forbid should anyone try to point this out to her and she'll turn on you like a devil, she's basically lazy who doesn't want to use her brain for anything constructive, all she wants his aish and aaram, did we see her working hard even one single day for anything at all?

ruhi is my hero............ what did she get from her birth parents? nothng except misery ........ without ishu in her life, imagine the loneliness ....... even to this day she has a very turbulent life and all becos of her FATHER ....... i truly dislike raman for the insecurities he continues to pile on the child without any thought to how it's affecting her, i don't remember reading in any WU that he talked to her (after the court case started) just to reassure that things will get better soon (to give her hope) and she's kept in the dark as though he has no brains, childern these days know and understand a lot more, so beware....... coming to raman all we hear is about his majboori, his crying, his adi, his this and that.......... but what about ruhi? can a child ever be happy when parents don't even speak to each other? hai ram, kaisa zamana hai yaar, a child's more mature in her thiking than her own father  Shocked ........ for her constant positive outlook and her continued efforts to push her parents together and for not turning negative like her father just becos things don't work her way, i'd make ruhi the hero of the show any day

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: YHM - simmi the foolish and ruhi the hero

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-18, 08:39

Lovely post about my little angel ... Thanks Chitmanas

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-18, 12:11

Thanks Chits.

I so agree with you. Ruhi is far more clever than Raman. He is going on and on about his majboori but seriously nothing is there. She is smart, knows whats wrong and tries to fix it.

Simmi  Rolling Eyes

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-07-18, 14:08

--sumana13-- wrote:Lovely post about my little angel ... Thanks Chitmanas

thanks manu, that little girl makes more sense than lot of adults put together, go figure

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-07-18, 14:12

slmu wrote:Thanks Chits.

I so agree with you. Ruhi is far more clever than Raman. He is going on and on about his majboori but seriously nothing is there. She is smart, knows whats wrong and tries to fix it.

Simmi  Rolling Eyes

absolute truth shanti, majboori my foot, they just spoilt raman's character........ look at ruhi, she thinks, she reasons and then plans, she doesn't sit and cry for everythign like her dad........he can learn a lot from his daughter

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-19, 13:02

Thanks Chits for making the post..  long hug  long hug  long hug

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down