Latest topics

Today Was An Another Amazing Show

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Today Was An Another Amazing Show

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-17, 22:48

WOW!! 
Well as we predicted yesterday, Dilshad would have fallen ill, i'm guessing from shock and anger. Her heart could not handle the shock of coming face to face with her family's murderer who wants Sanam to marry the son. 
You can also see how evil Tanveer is when she realises Dilshad has passed out. She checks her pulse and think she's dead. and blames Dilshad for ruining her plans (I tell you, I don't know what kind of nurse Tanveer was. She can't even check the pulse properly. Brings another awareness to me then, but that's another story)

Sanam is trying to get hold of Dilshad but without luck the first couple of times. (I feel soo sorry for this girl. She seems to always be sacrificing her life to save Dilshad. First with working for Ahil for paying for grandma's treatment, and now to Tanveer)

Back to Tanveer who learns from the security that Dilshad has a pulse. She concocts a great idea. The woman's mind is always working. 

Sanam finally learns her grandma has fallen unconscious and she becomes upset. 
Then we have Rehaan who succeeds in annoying me on a daily basis. He is behaving like a teenage high school boy who has gotten his first crush. Ahil sees him blushing to himself and asks him about it.

Ta Ta DAA DAAAA Ahil learns that Rehaan plans to propose to Sanam. Ahil is devastated. 
Ahil, I feel soo sorry for you on one hand and disappointed in you the next. 
You are in love with this girl. You had soo many chances of saying I LOVE YOU. Soo many chances of showing her. All you had to do was stand up to Nida at the Mehendi and last night when the poor girl was insulted and treated like trash. 

Who cares what other people would have thought. Even Rehaan would have stepped aside for you to take possession THEN willingly knowing you loved Sanam. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you decided to do this the HARD way.

I feel your pain though. Your memories of moments with Sanam brought you to reality. There are others who are interested in her, even if you are too chicken to reveal your own feelings.  Ahil gets upset and storms off. Yep, that's always your way out since realising how much you love Sanam. 

Then the nail in the coffin of Rehaan and Ahil's relationship end. Rehaan calls back to Ahil and asks him for his wishes. Asad hesitantly congratulates Rehaan and they hug.  This is a sybol to know that this maybe the LAST hug they'll have in a LONGGGGGGGGGG time. Rehaan, savour this moment. Ahil is in love much more than you, I think, to Sanam. 
Rehaan, you are experiencing a teenager's crush. Ahil is in love. Ahil will be marrying Sanam, not you.

Sanam arrives at the hospital with Dilshad. Dilshad is bleeding from the mouth so you know it's serious. Sanam begs the doctors to save her life. She breaks down in tears. I've got to hand it to Surbhi. Not only is she excellent with romance scenes, but no matter what type of drama story, she nails it every time. Eventually the doctor reveals the cost of the treatment and she is shocked. Coincidentally Nida purchases a dress for the same cost and Ahil is taken aback. 

You see why Sanam would ALWAYS be the best wife for Ahil. Sanam may not have the money, but she'll get it, work her butt off for it, just to pay for Dilshad's medical care to save her life.... whereas Nida has the money but spends it unnecessarily without a care believing she has a lot more in Ahil's account. Two  different people, with two different views of how to spend money, whether they have it or not. If Nida sticks around after SAHIL marriage, I could see eventually Sanam or Ahil doing what Asad did to Tanveer years before. Giving her enough money to leave the house. 

Ahil continues to not be interested in Nida's boasting and continues to be appalled and disgusted by her behaviour. To top it off when Nida hugs him before leaving, he seems really angry at himself, for letting Nida take control. 

We are back at the hospital and Sanam is shocked to hear Tanveer's announcement. Tanveer tries to feel her way towards Sanam who goes to meet her. Tanveer continues to tell her that her grandmother's life is worth more than the money. Sanam, emotional, tells her she does not know how she'll ever repay the debt. Tanveer hugs her and wipes her tears. (Yep, that's the invisible cord to rope Sanam in. She knows Sanam will do whatever she asks.) She then overhears the doctor talking about the time and realises that the wedding is within a few hours and she needs to get her chosen bride to agree. 

PRECAP... Basically with Sanam and Tanveer same one as yesterday. They killing us with this... I was hoping to see Sanam's reaction and hear her response today. Ohh well tomorrow is another day. 
We know her answer. Remember she says she "hates ahil, and will do so forever" Poor thing God has other plans for her and that vow of hate. It will soon turn to love and she'll love him forever, thanks to Tanveer. 

I am looking forward to Monday REALLY badly.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Today Was An Another Amazing Show

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-17, 23:05

i was laughing at people saying dilshaad is ill maybe cause koi gherra sadma lag gaya hai  hppy how do they know...people fall ill all the time without a gherra sadma...and if she has had a heart attack y was her mouth bleeding??? did nida spend aahil money on the dress??? and it was not even nice...

so aahil goes ahead and marries even thou he knows rehaan loves her and was plannin on purposing...

y do they always have to show people up at parties...someone cant speak and hear doesn't mean u put them down or make fun of them...ridiculous...

there is an episode tomorrow isn't there???

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-17, 23:17

sarra0 wrote:i was laughing at people saying dilshaad is ill maybe cause koi gherra sadma lag gaya hai  hppy how do they know...people fall ill all the time without a gherra sadma...and if she has had a heart attack y was her mouth bleeding??? did nida spend aahil money on the dress??? and it was not even nice...

so aahil goes ahead and marries even thou he knows rehaan loves her and was plannin on purposing...

y do they always have to show people up at parties...someone cant speak and hear doesn't mean u put them down or make fun of them...ridiculous...

Yes.. The episode will feature Sanam's response and I guess getting her to the venue, Plus the beginning of the wedding i guess. I mean, I can't wait for AHIL to find out who his bride is.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-18, 00:09

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:i was laughing at people saying dilshaad is ill maybe cause koi gherra sadma lag gaya hai  hppy how do they know...people fall ill all the time without a gherra sadma...and if she has had a heart attack y was her mouth bleeding??? did nida spend aahil money on the dress??? and it was not even nice...

Yes.. The episode will feature Sanam's response and I guess getting her to the venue, Plus the beginning of the wedding i guess. I mean, I can't wait for AHIL to find out who his bride is.

just making sure there is one tomorrow...cause I don't have the patience for it to b delayed anymore...i need this to happen and now  hppy tomorrow is going to b torture and the weekend uff...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-18, 01:07

Ohh goodness, the weekend is gonna be torture. One day without Qubool Hai and Sahil, and i'll lose my mind..lol hppy

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-18, 01:55

hppy hppy at least u can watch past episodes...i cant even do that...i just have to suffer...sigh...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-18, 02:29

Sarra, I think I need to stop watching them. When I watch Zoya and Asad, I miss their story and their last eppy makes me burst into tears. If I could have climbed into the Qubool Hai world, i would have grabbed Sanam and Aahil by their arms after their marriage, dragged them to their bedroom, look them in and tell them they are not coming out till the SR is done.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yesbee on 2014-07-18, 02:34

O Danielle. ...I can completely understand. ..two days without QH is unbearable. ....:(

yesbee
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by yesbee on 2014-07-18, 02:36

But at least they would be married by next week.....and Danielle loved to read your take on yesterday's episode. :)

yesbee
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-18, 03:28

yesbee wrote:But at least they would be married by next week.....and Danielle loved to read your take on yesterday's episode. :)
I know, and next week needs to come now!! lol

Thanks dear. I love commenting on them. Only one other soap used to have me in a frenzy, and it was not even a ZEETV soap. Qubool Hai can last for years, it just needs to hold viewers interest. 

I loved that they decided to marry off Sanam to Aahil so early in the game. They took way too long to do it to Asad and Zoya. 
Personally when it came to the Asad/Zoya story, I would have probably married them off first, then while they are thanking their guests for coming, Asad gets an emergency call and that he'd be back in a few minutes. While Zoya, Nasma and Asad's remaining family are helping in the clean up, Zoya gets the phone call informing her that Asad would not be returning to celebrate his SR with her, but has already done so with her, Tanveer.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-18, 03:43

Trinidream wrote:
yesbee wrote:But at least they would be married by next week.....and Danielle loved to read your take on yesterday's episode. :)

Thanks dear. I love commenting on them. Only one other soap used to have me in a frenzy, and it was not even a ZEETV soap. Qubool Hai can last for years, it just needs to hold viewers interest. 

I loved that they decided to marry off Sanam to Aahil so early in the game. They took way too long to do it to Asad and Zoya. 
Personally when it came to the Asad/Zoya story, I would have probably married them off first, then while they are thanking their guests for coming, Asad gets an emergency call and that he'd be back in a few minutes. While Zoya, Nasma and Asad's remaining family are helping in the clean up, Zoya gets the phone call informing her that Asad would not be returning to celebrate his SR with her, but has already done so with her, Tanveer.

Which other soap Danille , maybe I have watched that one too...

Zoya is my all time favorite Hindi serial lead ... No one compares to her... I miss her thoroughly ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-18, 03:54

Trinidream wrote:Sarra, I think I need to stop watching them. When I watch Zoya and Asad, I miss their story and their last eppy makes me burst into tears. If I could have climbed into the Qubool Hai world, i would have grabbed Sanam and Aahil by their arms after their marriage, dragged them to their bedroom, look them in and tell them they are not coming out till the SR is done.

i refused to watch the end of QH1 cause I didnt want to c it end like that for zoya and asad and wat do I get dilshaad has to remember so I got to watch a faster version of it  hppy hppy 

now thats an idea...and then u can have the kids coming quicker as well... hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-18, 03:56

that's wat is going to get me thru the weekend that next week no more waiting...it will b action packed and will have some great sanam and aahil scenes...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-18, 03:58

Trinidream wrote:

wat soap was that??

wit zoya and asad they dragged the not getting married to far...it should have been done earlier...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-18, 06:10

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

wat soap was that??

wit zoya and asad they dragged the not getting married to far...it should have been done earlier...
Yep, it should have been done earlier. Either do it when it was initially planned or marry them off when Zoya returned to him in July. The Ayaan/Zoya marriage story just crashed and burned the Q1 story. I would even have preferred in the Ayaan/Zoya nonsense if they PRETENDED to be married for Nikkhat's sake. There was a scene where Shireen saw Asad and Zoya outside hugging and holding hands. If they had to send Zoya to ayaan's house for Nikkhat's sake, do not have Zoya sign the form. Just make it a Fake marriage.. and then on that night of Asad and Zoya being seen, have had them run off to get married and after celebrating a quick SR, he returned Zoya without the others knowing they were married. 

So.. anyway, i'm glad they married off Sanam and Ahil early. This way they could work on their relationship.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-18, 11:57

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

wat soap was that??

Yep, it should have been done earlier. Either do it when it was initially planned or marry them off when Zoya returned to him in July. The Ayaan/Zoya marriage story just crashed and burned the Q1 story. I would even have preferred in the Ayaan/Zoya nonsense if they PRETENDED to be married for Nikkhat's sake. There was a scene where Shireen saw Asad and Zoya outside hugging and holding hands. If they had to send Zoya to ayaan's house for Nikkhat's sake, do not have Zoya sign the form. Just make it a Fake marriage.. and then on that night of Asad and Zoya being seen, have had them run off to get married and after celebrating a quick SR, he returned Zoya without the others knowing they were married. 

So.. anyway, i'm glad they married off Sanam and Ahil early. This way they could work on their relationship.

the zoya ayaan story burned QH1 because they didn't have the guts to carry it out...they got them to that stage, insisted on keeping them married thou they shouldn't have and then the PH ran the other way...

me too...i prefer married wit issues to work on then long delay...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:57

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum