Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 17 july 2014 written update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 17 july 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-07-17, 23:36

Written update..

The episode starts..
Raman nd ishita comes at building..ishu says i forgot that today i have to take amma to doctor..i have to run now...ishu finds doctor coming with appa..she asks from appa that i forgot u called him its good...appa says no i didnt..doctor tells her that raman said him yesterday to come and check at home only...doctor nd appa leaves...
ishu says to raman that by giving money nd calling doctor u will not be good...what u r trying..u r supporting the woman who hitted my amma...raman is silent..
Ishu leaves taunting him...

At ashok's office...
clients says to ashok that we heard ur wife is in hit n run case...mihika was too there nd asks them to come out...she taunts ashok..ashok looks at her...

Raman comes at home...
He was talking in phone...Mrs bhalla says ask him for food..simi says i will go..simi goes in and shows him the pic..he says whats this...simi shows shagun standing there...raman is happy that they got clue...he says now adi will be saved..he says that am going to pathak to show this...
Later raman calls shagun nd tells this...shagun says simi saved us...raman says yes now nothing will happen to adi...raman cuts the call...shagun is happy that she is saved...raman is also happy..he turns nd finds ishu standing behind...the moves...

In morning..in court room...
Pathak shows the pic to court nd says that she was in mall...judge looks at pic nd says Mr pathak its very bad joke..he shows that the pic is of two cute dogs...Mrs bhalla jokes saying that shagun looks like this...shgaun nd everyone is shocked...
Mrs kaul says that the are streching the case now..pathak says i dont know how this pic came..he asks for some more days...judge gives them 4 more days...

Outside the court...
pathak says to raman that where that pic went..raman says i dont know..shagun says pic was in ur room so it means ishita took it...ishita comes there nd shagun goes to her starts shouting that why ishu is giving her punishment for what she has not done...we got the clue nd u took nd hide it..raman comes nd saves ishu saying that ishita has not done anythinv..

Raman nd comes in room at home...
Ishu says thanks to raman...raman says thanks...for what...ishu says u took my side infront of shagun thats why...raman says come...nd he makes her sit on chair...he says its our home nd we have no fight here...soplease give me the pic...ishu is shocked...she says u took my side in front of shagun nd here u thinks that i had stolen the pic...its wrong i didnt took it...she cries...she says that still u loves shagun..raman is angry...ishu continues..she says my name is included with your name..no problem that u loves shagun...u loves her thats why u r helping her so much nd thinks that i took the pic...she cries...
Raman says her to stop..as he is in no mood of listening her lectures...he says ok u will not give me the pic na no problem..i will win this case anyhow...he leaves...and ishu cries..

Ishu starts finding the pic...
Mrs bhalla comes there with pic..ishu says he thinks i am a theif..Mrs bhalla says you are finding this na...ishu says its with u and do you have any idea that raman scolded me because of this...Mrs bhalla says i had no other way..i heard simi and raman's conversation...so i took this pic as i wanted to send that shagun to jail...ishu says its wrong..Mrs bhalla says but we have to punish her..ishu says why to punish whom who is not the culprit...i have fight with culprit of my amma...she says i will give this pic to them..Mrs bhalla stops her saying no we have to send her jail...ishu no its wrong..Mrs bhalla says u r so sweet...
Ishita hugs Mrs bhalla...

Simi and param meets in a coffee shop...
simi is tensed for param's wounds...param says this are normal dont worry...u say..simi says i am worried for bhai as he is not eating properly...param says hm he never keeps calm...what do u think who took that pic...simi says dont know but it os confirmed that shagun has not done the accident...bhai thinks that ishita has stolen the pic..now that madrasan has started doing this also...one day she will eat our house..simi gets a call from her dad..she says to param that he is calling me..she leaves...
Param says that day shagun was in mall nd me and ashok were in office..so who will be culprit...he reminds a flashback...
Shagun saying to ashok that adi has done the accident...param says what happens if ishita comes to know that adi has done the accident..
Param smiles...screen freezes on his face.

Precap:- shagun was scolding..ishita watches her..shaguns says i said no to u to drive na..because of your driving i am suffering...and that ishita is trying hard to prove me culprit..ishita is shocked to hear this as she comes to know that adi has done the accident and raman is trying to save him not shagun.

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 17 july 2014 written update

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-18, 00:08

Thank you

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-18, 00:10

Pheww, court drama ending at last..Thanxx Jenny  long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-18, 12:14

Thanks Jenny

Raman Raman Raman  Bang  Bang  Bang  couldn't believe he thought that Ishu would take the photo. Ishu's reply was too long but at least it got Raman upset - the you are in love with Shagun and we have nothing but Ruhi bits.

The spoiler about the Apshagun engagement - does Ashok have a plan in mind? The way he was looking at Mihika..

Only adult with brains at the moment - Param.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-18, 12:51

shanthi the way ashok was looking at mihika was not innocent...there is something going on in his mind...

ishita bashan was way to long...i got bored  Bang Bang Bang Bang but the amount of times she said its ok its ok...u can tell its not ok she does care....raman got angry...but raman suspecting ishita??? since when would she steel and lie??? thou he knows she can plan...but he should also realise she isn't interested in getting the wrong person convicted...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-18, 13:03

sarra0 wrote:shanthi the way ashok was looking at mihika was not innocent...there is something going on in his mind...

ishita bashan was way to long...i got bored  Bang Bang Bang Bang but the amount of times she said its ok its ok...u can tell its not ok she does care....raman got angry...but raman suspecting ishita??? since when would she steel and lie??? thou he knows she can plan...but he should also realise she isn't interested in getting the wrong person convicted...

I'm sure his asking Shagun to marry him is going to be hogwash.. he had a smile on his face when looking at Mihika.. whether he wants her for something else or for himself have to see

Ishu cares a lot.. and Raman has just dug his hole deeper.. cant believe he called her a thief.. gosh after all this if she just forgives him  Bang  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-18, 13:18

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:shanthi the way ashok was looking at mihika was not innocent...there is something going on in his mind...

I'm sure his asking Shagun to marry him is going to be hogwash.. he had a smile on his face when looking at Mihika.. whether he wants her for something else or for himself have to see

Ishu cares a lot.. and Raman has just dug his hole deeper.. cant believe he called her a thief.. gosh after all this if she just forgives him  Bang  Bang  Bang

yep something is going on that look on his face spoke0of danger...the other guy did say u could get someone else...is this another way to trouble raman and ishita

yep raman was getting bashed before now its ishita turn for forgiving him to easily  Bang Bang I want to know his justification for calling her a liar...his only u and me come her is wrong...there room is like. a revolving door anyone can turn up...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-18, 13:23

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

yep something is going on that look on his face spoke0of danger...the other guy did say u could get someone else...is this another way to trouble raman and ishita

yep raman was getting bashed before now its ishita turn for forgiving him to easily  Bang Bang I want to know his justification for calling her a liar...his only u and me come her is wrong...there room is like. a revolving door anyone can turn up...

Exactly.. what justification has Raman for calling her a liar and thief I don't know.. its unbearable that she will forgive him so easily..  Bang  Bang 

Loved Mrs. B in court saying "Shagun aisi dikhti hai photo me?"  ROFL  ROFL 

Are you saying that Ashok wants to replace Shagun with Mihika?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-18, 13:42

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Exactly.. what justification has Raman for calling her a liar and thief I don't know.. its unbearable that she will forgive him so easily..  Bang  Bang 

Loved Mrs. B in court saying "Shagun aisi dikhti hai photo me?"  ROFL  ROFL 

Are you saying that Ashok wants to replace Shagun with Mihika?

raman and ishita deserve each other  Bang mahaa0n bahu rises again  Bang 

can't warm to mrs B thou that dialogue was good but once again short term view wit that action...

i wouldn't go that far...mihika uss ke aan, bhan shaan ke lyak nahin hai  hppy but he can use her to cause trouble...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-07-18, 14:21

what's wrong with raman? he seems to be losing more and more brain cells these days........... why are they spoiling his character , i'm not even understanding, is this to just to show ishu in a brighter haloish light? scratch 

sarra and shanti, agree with you that if ishu easily forgives him then  Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang 

i think pathak is a joker of a lawyer, is he truly trying to help raman and shagun or making it more difficult for them, this court drama is one of the worst that i've ever seen on screen, it's too foolish for words, pahtak didn't even know that photo got switched??? kaisa lawyer hai yeh? he's probably busy eating toshiji's paranthe and pickle on the side and giving raman a haath  hppy hppy 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-07-18, 14:34

Mrs. B is just too good.. ROFL ROFL

she gave a slight relief between this crap ., ok. now finally this court drama will end.. yay !!! cheers fed up watching Raman as a emotional fool.,

Jenny yaara.. back with updates.. super..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-07-18, 16:46

girls i heard new promo is out..raman talking to ishu about adi that ruhi got her mom but still adi is left

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-18, 17:41

chitmanas wrote:what's wrong with raman?  he seems to be losing more and more brain cells these days........... why are they spoiling his character ,  i'm not even understanding, is this to just to show ishu in a brighter haloish light?  scratch 

sarra and shanti, agree with you that if ishu easily forgives him then  Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang 

i think pathak is a joker of a lawyer, is he truly trying to help raman and shagun or making it more difficult for them, this court drama is one of the worst that i've ever seen on screen, it's too foolish for words, pahtak didn't even know that photo got switched??? kaisa lawyer hai yeh? he's probably busy eating toshiji's paranthe and pickle on the side and giving raman a haath  hppy hppy 

hppy hppy neil is not a bad lawyer...they all agreed that wit his tactic of showing Mrs I as mentally unstable he would have won...woh raman hai who ruined it...again raman who provided the photo thou which lawyer wouldn't check it out before hand is beyond me...but the fault lies wit raman...his subconsious wants shagun in jail  hppy hppy all his fault...

no surprise mahaan bahu again...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-18, 17:42

cutie pai :-) wrote:girls i heard new promo is out..raman talking to ishu about adi that ruhi got her mom but still adi is left

thanks jenny...so does that mean that raman wants ishita to became adi mum  hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-18, 18:10

sarra0 wrote:
chitmanas wrote:what's wrong with raman?  he seems to be losing more and more brain cells these days........... why are they spoiling his character ,  i'm not even understanding, is this to just to show ishu in a brighter haloish light?  scratch 

hppy hppy neil is not a bad lawyer...they all agreed that wit his tactic of showing Mrs I as mentally unstable he would have won...woh raman hai who ruined it...again raman who provided the photo thou which lawyer wouldn't check it out before hand is beyond me...but the fault lies wit raman...his subconsious wants shagun in jail  hppy hppy all his fault...

I agree with Chits.. he's a pathetic lawyer.. he didnt come up with the strategy to show Mrs I as mental, she did  hppy  .. and he didnt check the photo before hand.

BTW, what happened to the Bansal lawyer that Raman was meeting with in the hotel and ended up causing Ishu so much heartache?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-18, 18:17

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I agree with Chits.. he's a pathetic lawyer.. he didnt come up with the strategy to show Mrs I as mental, she did  hppy  .. and he didnt check the photo before hand.

BTW, what happened to the Bansal lawyer that Raman was meeting with in the hotel and ended up causing Ishu so much heartache?

and yet manages ramans business...all clients look at get out clauses and errors  hppy was it mrs I who came up wit the strategy...ok...as u said only param mind is working...yeah I couldn't believe the not checking the photo...as a lawyer never ask a question that u don't know the answer to and that includes making statements...handing something to a judge without checking  hppy hppy hppy 

wat bansal lawyer?? I have only seen the last couple of episodes...any further back I don't know...wat was he meeting him for??? For Adi day of reckoning

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-18, 18:21

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

and yet manages ramans business...all clients look at get out clauses and errors  hppy was it mrs I who came up wit the strategy...ok...as u said only param mind is working...yeah I couldn't believe the not checking the photo...as a lawyer never ask a question that u don't know the answer to and that includes making statements...handing something to a judge without checking  hppy hppy hppy 

wat bansal lawyer?? I have only seen the last couple of episodes...any further back I don't know...wat was he meeting him for??? For Adi day of reckoning

it was right after he found out about Shagun/Adi causing the accident. He, Neel and Shagun met this Bansal guy in the hotel room and Raman told him to manage everything.. what happened to him after that no idea.

That was when he hotel caught fire and Raman came out carrying Shagun which Ishu saw

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-18, 18:30

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

it was right after he found out about Shagun/Adi causing the accident. He, Neel and Shagun met this Bansal guy in the hotel room and Raman told him to manage everything.. what happened to him after that no idea.

That was when he hotel caught fire and Raman came out carrying Shagun which Ishu saw

hppy hppy he perished in the fire

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-18, 18:31

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-07-18, 18:39

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

shanti, may be the poor lawyer is probably still stuck in some elevator in that hotel and this is HIS MAJBOORI that he can't come to court......... that's why neel's taken over the case and look at the nateeja  Rolling Eyes 

i agree with sarra that mann hi mann mein probably raman wants shagun in jail  Wink 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-07-18, 18:40

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

RIP  peace   hppy hppy 

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-18, 18:40

chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

shanti, may be the poor lawyer is probably still stuck in some elevator in that hotel and this is HIS MAJBOORI that he can't come to court......... that's why neel's taken over the case and look at the nateeja  Rolling Eyes 

i agree with sarra that mann hi mann mein probably raman wants shagun in jail  Wink 

yes yaar.. its certainly like that.. Ishra keep supporting each other in court  ROFL  ROFL 

good point Neel's majboori that he had to take over after Bansal's absence due to majboori  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-18, 20:38

slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yes yaar.. its certainly like that.. Ishra keep supporting each other in court  ROFL  ROFL 

good point Neel's majboori that he had to take over after Bansal's absence due to majboori  hppy

sab ki majboori hai...

raman that he has to protect his son
for that he has to support shagun
ishita majboori that she has to put up wit raman supporting shagun
sirf ruhi ke liye...
shagun that she was the driver so that she can try and get close to raman
ashok that he has to put up wit this
Mrs B majboori that she has to support ishita against her own son as last time she was against ishita
majboor hai ke that once she is against once she is for...
neil is majboor
the crispy lawyer is majboor as he is knockin on someone elses door...
judge is majboor that he has to listen to it all...its y he keeps giving continuations to get some relief...
viewers r majboor that they have to watch this,.1

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-18, 20:44

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:
slmu wrote:

sab ki majboori hai...

sirf ruhi ke liye...
Mrs B majboori that she has to support ishita against her own son as last time she was against ishita
neil is majboor
judge is majboor that he has to listen to it all...its y he keeps giving continuations to get some relief...

Hai Hai Yeh Majboori  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-18, 21:18

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
chitmanas wrote:

sab ki majboori hai...

sirf ruhi ke liye...
neil is majboor

Hai Hai Yeh Majboori  hppy

hppy seriously itne lachaar log meine kabhi nahin dekhain

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top