Latest topics

Going Back to My Previous Thought. Unknown Clause

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going Back to My Previous Thought. Unknown Clause

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-18, 03:58

So, I typed this, this morning and deleted it. Not sure why, but i'm doing it over.

Things cannot be soo easy for Tanveer to get the property. She gets Aahil married to Sanam, he signs the contract giving him control and he just blindly signs it over to Tanveer? I doubt it.

The fact that the contract had a marriage clause attached to it tells me that it may not end there. Ahil's father would not make it as simple as Ahil having to be married in order to gain control. Nope... He knows Tanveer could manipulate his son. 

Unknown Clause? Once Ahil is married, he is only allowed to will the property afterwards to his heirs remaining in the bloodline. 
How can that help Tanveer? Ahil can name her as executor of the will if anything happens to him and Sanam after the birth of their children. He would include a clause that once she is still alive, she would be the children't legal guardian.

It is clearly seen that in Q1, Tanveer did everything in her power to ensure Asad and Zoya did not marry and stay together. Not because of love, but to get Asad to marry her to get the money.  

In Q2, Tanveer is doing everything in her power to unknowingly ensure Asad and Zoya's daughter marries her son,  again for power and control. 

In Q1, Tanveer did everything in her power to prevent Zoya and Asad from consummating their marriage... Of course that failed in the end.

In Q2, would Tanveer do everything in her power for SAHIL to consummate their marriage all for the sake of gaining control/Sanam producing an heir that Tanveer could gain control of?

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Going Back to My Previous Thought. Unknown Clause

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-18, 04:04

yes she has to b thwarted somehow...if she got the property then bye bye birdie...so there has to b obstacles, mayb in the will and mayb sanam and aa hil at times will become one..y u would give your daughter in law half of the property on marriage and not protect it after would b stupid..its funny sometimes the story mirrors wat was done in Q1 and at times mirrors the opposite...they r cribbing from the first one...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-18, 06:00

Exactly. There is a reason why Ahil HAD TO BE MARRIED to gain control of the property. My thinking, he had to produce heirs from that union for it to remain in the family.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yesbee on 2014-07-18, 07:58

Do you guys think that there's more to the "will" than just the wedding...humm could be possible.......to add to that we don't know how heart broken Rehaan would be after the Sahil wedding. If he had told Tanveer of his intention of marrying Sanam but Tanveer had gone ahead to marry Sanam to Ahkil....then he might hate her as well...

So a lot of dramas might unfold after the wedding.....

yesbee
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum