Latest topics

wats wrong with akbar??????!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wats wrong with akbar??????!!!!!!!

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-07-18, 20:39

guys i was watching the episode and the precap for monday is jalal is yelling at jodha bcuz she didnt tell him that she was pregnant....and jalal is angry like a lion and jodha replies back by saying that her role as a wife was more important.....
i dont understand why is jalal yelling after getting such an awesum news!!!! i mean y would u yell at ur wife bcuz she gave u a good news a lil late!?????! hppy  ROFL

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: wats wrong with akbar??????!!!!!!!

Post by smile.sara on 2014-07-19, 11:39

Yah how dare he shouted her ... I am shocked I mean really yaar ... How can he even think he can treat her like this .... Ahsaan faramosh, kaam waam koi ata nahi ...bas biwi par chilla kar apni mardangni dikhni aati hae... Good for nothing looser kahi ka....

smile.sara

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-07-19, 15:50

smile.sara wrote:Yah how dare he shouted her ... I am shocked I mean really yaar ... How can he even think he can treat her like this .... Ahsaan faramosh, kaam waam koi ata nahi ...bas biwi par chilla kar apni mardangni dikhni aati hae... Good for nothing looser kahi ka....
Bilkul. Chillane ka kya hak hai use? Salaam ke saath saath tho use apni mahaan begum ke pair bhi choone the.

Tho kya hua if she had risked the life of the precious child, the way she risked his own by pulling out the gunpowder? Jodha begum kabhi galat nahin ho sakthi.

Tho kya hua agar usne TodarMal ki charithra par ungli utayi ho aur use maut ki sarhad tak le gayi ho. She is mahaan.

So what if in all dynasties, the heir is the most precious thing to be protected in wars, the reason why even a dai, Panna dai sacrificed her own son was risked here as Jodha was doing what she thought was her kartavya? No one else can have any other opinion as Jodha is never wrong. Akbar has no right to shout at Jodha. He should only adore her, tell her that she is beautiful and that he loves her a lot and wouldn't take a second look at any other begum, do little shararats when she will fuss most, forgive and help her family and use all his resources in schemes and projects  that she approves.

How dare he shout at her? He loves and lives at her mercy. Ungrateful coward!

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-07-19, 19:58

He wanted his child so much.
Until he is tooo blinded, that he is king 1st, so duty to the people much more important. 

I wish both of them fight , infront of HB
& hope both of them, get the justice on who's right & who's wrong!

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum