Latest topics

QH-Week In A Nutshell (8th April-1th April)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QH-Week In A Nutshell (8th April-1th April)

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-14, 15:11

Hello QHians!!!

Aunt Polly was having a boring weekend so thought of spicing it up with her latest fad, Asya which has caught her fancy for some time now and has transported her to the days when she used to read romantic novels hidden in her physics n engineering drawing books. So she revisited the episodes and is now in the mood to give a synopsis of everything which transpired through the week(Oh,well u know how aunties are Rolling Eyes )

Here it goes:

The story as it moved: :)

Asad's House:

Tanveer foiled attempts/plans: 1. Asad and Zoya develop a MU courtesy Tanu, a situation created where Zoya had to leave India even before the scheduled date. But thanks to Najma and her idea of getting messages recorded in a CD for Zoya's farewell which Zoya heard well in time about Asad's desire/earnest request to stop her from leaving the country. Net Result: Asad lied for the first time when the fate of Zoya was getting decided through the flip of the coin. bounce

2.With the first plan in gutter, Tanu was not the one to easily give up, so she informed the immigration authorities about Zoya's visa expiry and fake reason for her to overstay in India. QH saw 2 new entries : a strict disciplinarian, Mr Dhurandhar(Ab tak 75) and his secretary bumping into Asad's house in order to deport Zoya. Net Result: Asad proposed Zoya, his Misfit/Museebat/not the Bechari, he informed DB and gang(yeah, that includes Zoya and his family too) about his engagement with Zoya so that she gets a valid/legal reason for her stay: Another lie from Asad; 2nd one and we are counting cheers

Ayan's House:

Due to the emotional torture and continual pressure/blackmail from Razia, Ayan announces his agreement for his wedding with Humeira. The family members are overjoyed but Rashid and Badi B do not believe him and are of the opinion that he is being forced to take such a decision.
In order to hasten the process of Ayan-Humeira wedding/engagement, Razia has resorted to the age old archaic malice i.e Black magic. She gets Shirin all worked up,psyched and ill feeds her against Dilshad and Badi B and hence come to a conclusion that the engagement ceremony of Ayan -Humeira needs to be got done ASAP. affraid
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Highs of the week:

1.When the coin was up in the air, everyone, including Asad wished silently for "Heads" while Tanu asked for "Tails" Wink

2. Asad's heartfelt desire in the recording clip, he knows he is taciturn, a failure in the matters of heart when it comes to voicing his emotions and the tears of happiness in Zoya's eyes when she heard her Jahanpanah speak out the unspeakable...."Mat jao Zoya" :heart:

3.The nok jhok moments, Zoya's cute antics, Asad's measured exasperated reactions, their cute miya- biwi like fight interspersed with the stolen glances exchanged,eyelocks coupled with the Mitwa BG made the week thoroughly enthralling. :sunny:

4. Last but not the least, Dilshad and Najma comic acting/timing was a treat to watch cheers

Lows of the week:

1. The never ending Black Magic track, hopefully it gets over soon, it was much stretched in my opinion. Initially when it started, the viewers did not know why was it being dragged for the past 2-3 weeks and when the reason was finally let out on Friday(quicken the pace of Ayan-Humeira's wedding), it turned out to be a FLOP.Also, hopefully Dilshad has been dragged into this web for a substantial reason and not JUST LIKE THAT. Evil or Very Mad

2. Ayan's discomfort in front of Humeira is acceptable because of current situations but his inner conflict(since he knows Humeira loves him) about his behaviour, a monologue or two should also have been given a screen presence. scratch

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What to expect in the coming week:

As per promo/spoilers/SBB/SBS:

1.A hilarious love compatibility test of Asad-Zoya awaits us but guess another denial/heartbroken scene will be followed thereafter( reason given-it was just to make Zoya stay and nothing more). Asad will once again prove to be emotionally challenged and Zoya's short lived dreams will come crashing down. Will this lead to Ajmer-e-Sharif divine forces to intervene? party4

2.A full on drama at Ayan's household awaits us with some nice song and dance sequences. Oh yes!!! Poor Zoya will again be a victim of slapgate. Razia-Tanu duo again at their evil best but will they be on the same side or will we see Tanu's true colors peeling off slowly with respect to her 2 bete-noire --Zoya and Razia, ek teer se do nishhan, anyone??Hope Zoya's entry in Siddique household will mark the unfolding of her father's identity but this will be later on. For now it will or should be just the two --Razia-Tanu--locking horns. meoow

Aunt Polly had a word with Aunt TRP:

IPL 6 aftermath and the ageless couple anniversary celebration side-effect: This year,IPL 6 is getting interesting from the initial week itself, all the uncles of various teams have been instructed to give in their best right from the start and hence some nail biting finish and cliffhanger matches.This along with the direct competitors's confused conundrum anniversary series has marked a downfall in the ratings for the TRP of QH Bang

The Week 11 to Week 14 showed an almost linear downward trend :--3/3.1/2.9/2.5

Now the only way which can give it a upward push is to use the ample MEANINGFUL drama in action and that does not mean the Black magic but the after effect of the BM and loads of Asya moments, because Maano ya na Maano.......Asad-Zoya is the USP of the show. Heart

With this, Aunt Polly signs off.... Bye

Stay Blessed!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: QH-Week In A Nutshell (8th April-1th April)

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-04-14, 18:34

wow Pallavi hug1
This really helped me.....since i am yet to watch the show.....arre waah......aap ne toh kamaal ki week long analysis diya hain...i will look forward to more such posts from you......Thank you for this one!!!!
long hug

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-14, 18:56

Pallu, long hug Heart

Brilliant at its best. I loved ready the whole week in one post. I really am looking up to the coming week with the two main things, the compatibility test and the engagement of Ayaan and Humeria.

Only one thing puzzles me. Ayaan must have called His Mona to come to the engagement. But I wonder how the deadly duo found out she was going to attend the engagement, and tampered with the sweets she had bought. Razia BI has no manners and goes around insulting guests in her house first Tanu and now Zoya. This time Haad hi Paar kar di slapping Zoya. No Twisted Evil

Let us see how out Mr.Khan will react to this slapgate for he is the only one to know about Rabbert and Mona.

The black magic is gone to far. I hope Tanu does it on Razia as I have said before.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-04-14, 19:29

Pals, lovely round up of the week.. are Asya going to pass the compatibility test??

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-14, 20:14

slmu wrote:Pals, lovely round up of the week.. are Asya going to pass the compatibility test??

Shanthi,

I think they will manage to scrape through for she is not going to be deported.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-14, 22:21

jayalakshmi wrote:wow Pallavi hug1
This really helped me.....since i am yet to watch the show.....arre waah......aap ne toh kamaal ki week long analysis diya hain...i will look forward to more such posts from you......Thank you for this one!!!!
long hug

Jaya hug1

Thanks for liking the post and yes.....aunt polly will visit next weekend too , bas all she needs is your love :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-14, 22:25

anurao66 wrote:Pallu, long hug Heart

Brilliant at its best. I loved ready the whole week in one post. I really am looking up to the coming week with the two main things, the compatibility test and the engagement of Ayaan and Humeria.

Only one thing puzzles me. Ayaan must have called His Mona to come to the engagement. But I wonder how the deadly duo found out she was going to attend the engagement, and tampered with the sweets she had bought. Razia BI has no manners and goes around insulting guests in her house first Tanu and now Zoya. This time Haad hi Paar kar di slapping Zoya. No Twisted Evil

Let us see how out Mr.Khan will react to this slapgate for he is the only one to know about Rabbert and Mona.

The black magic is gone to far. I hope Tanu does it on Razia as I have said before.

Thanks Anu for the lovely words :)

Me guess, its Tanu's plan to inform Zoya abt Ayan's engagement and then pack her off with poisoned sweets......oh i so wish that the BM comes to an end or Razia falls prey to it Twisted Evil

Iss Razia-Tanu ke evilness ko kya naam doon affraid

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-14, 22:26

slmu wrote:Pals, lovely round up of the week.. are Asya going to pass the compatibility test??

Thank you Shanthi :)

Yup they will pass the test but Mr. DHurandhar and Dolly will keep a check on them discreetly so as to come to a conclusion :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-14, 23:22

Oh Pallavi... I share your feelings abt the nostalgic auntie.... He he he ...
Last week was such a treat... Thank God for QH... Everyone's acting has improved so much... They have all moulded into their characters so well... I have even started to tolerate Ayan.... Is the dip is TRP worrisome? It's still no 1 show on Zee...I really don't want it to end without giving me satisfactory answers to all mysteries...

Ahhhh... Zoya and Asad... Nowadays, KSG subtle & restrained acting is a treat to watch.... I am a BIG fan of the Zoya character. s.Joyti fits the bill perfectly...

Thank you for the nice round-up... Now I want to watch all the episodes of last week again...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-15, 00:26

Shesherkobita wrote:Oh Pallavi... I share your feelings abt the nostalgic auntie.... He he he ...
Last week was such a treat... Thank God for QH... Everyone's acting has improved so much... They have all moulded into their characters so well... I have even started to tolerate Ayan.... Is the dip is TRP worrisome? It's still no 1 show on Zee...I really don't want it to end without giving me satisfactory answers to all mysteries...

Ahhhh... Zoya and Asad... Nowadays, KSG subtle & restrained acting is a treat to watch.... I am a BIG fan of the Zoya character. s.Joyti fits the bill perfectly...

Thank you for the nice round-up... Now I want to watch all the episodes of last week again...

Hi Sabi, thanks a lot :)

Earlier I used to like only few scenes of QH or at the max ...an episode but yup last week was simply awesome...everyone pitched in and the platter served was delicious.

QH is dipping in its ratings and for the past 2 weeks, its at No.2 slot in Zee.......so yeah, its slightly worrisome but is not a burning issue rite now.

KSG and Surbhi ...both have traveled afar......6 months with each other is finally paying off.....:)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-04-15, 03:23

Great post Palls, round up in one, black magic track hopefully won't last much longer.. Asad Zoya compatibility test should be good and a laugh.. i think the two new entries spy and c a fall and catch and eye staring of Asad Zoya. Two lies and counting for some who hates lies, the effects of love. Ayan agrees to the marriage, he may not love her but he knows she loves him the least he could do is be a bit nicer.

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-15, 13:15

Thanks Sarra, fingers crossed for BM....we all have had enuf I guess..... Rolling Eyes

haan pyaar jo na karwaye Asad se....jhoot bolna toh bahut chhoti si cheez hai and jab Zoya hai saath toh anything is possible Wink

well, i am tired of Ayan's chuppi..... Evil or Very Mad

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-04-15, 13:30

Aunt Polly ,

That was one delectable feast which not even Sree's meltdown could shake ..

Zee Uncle would hardly displace its golden goose , So I am befikar about QH.. what else is new..comedy phollows tragedy, romance pholoows heartbreak ... and the cycle pedals along...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-15, 13:51

Tanthya wrote:Aunt Polly ,

That was one delectable feast which not even Sree's meltdown could shake ..

Zee Uncle would hardly displace its golden goose , So I am befikar about QH.. what else is new..comedy phollows tragedy, romance pholoows heartbreak ... and the cycle pedals along...

Thanks a lot Sathu :)

yup, it is indeed a cycle; i only fear that the spokes will be conveniently forgotten while pedalling Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:59

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum