Latest topics

What A Show

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What A Show

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-18, 22:59

Sanam and Tanveer wait to hear from the doctors in surgery. I must say, Tanveer is good at playing the concerned mother in law. 

Sanam finally gets the good news that the operation was successful and she goes in to see Dilshad. I really feel for Sanam. She has been through a lot in life and losing her parents at such a tender age made her vulnerable. If Dilshad was to die, Sanam would feel like she is all alone in this world. 

Tanveer comes in and Sanam thanks her profusely. She again says she'll never be able to repay her for this. Tanveer thinks of a way. Sanam asks what. She'll do anything. 

Tanveer tells her to think about what she just said. Sanam says to name it. Tanveer lays the bomb on Sanam. Poor thing looks like she was about to have a heart attack. While she is alone she talks to God about this test. She then goes to Tanveer who confides in her that she does not want Aahil to marry Nida. If he does, her family will lose everything. ( Tanveer knows which card to use. Her family will be a victim of Nida's just like Sanam was.)
She tells Sanam, only she, Sanam can save them.... (Way, Sanam is a super hero now)

Sanam tells her that marriages are meant for life... (reminds me of Zoya) Tanveer tells her she does not have to stay married for her life, but to give her three months. She promises that at the end of three months and Aahil has the property in his name, she, Sanam can divorce him, if she wants too. (This tells me that in 3 months of their marriage, they may revisit this, depending on what happens during and after the wedding ceremony. In three months, she would NOT want to divorce him. But i'm thinking in three months, they will probably face one of their biggest tests as a couple which could bring short term separation. AKA, Tanveer's secret past linked to Sanam and a possible hidden pregnancy. (If the secret comes out and they have to choose sides, Sanam and Ahil will probably go through a short separation. I could see here, she probably may move out of the house, or in a different room.) 

Sanam remembers the unhappy moments with Ahil. She then apologizes that she does not think this can happen. 
We are then taken to the preview. Same promo one which confuses me as we know Sanam and Ahil look completely different in their true wedding attire. 

So, here is to make my judgement... I think Sanam said she does not think this can happen because..

1. Ahil would not accept the marriage and she cannot take him humiliating her again by walking out.

2. She can't go through with it. Tanveer continues to beg promising she'll take care of the family always.

3. She does not think Nida would just let her marry Ahil.

4. Because she cannot marry for just three months. She would not go against her principles for that length of married time.

Anyway, I read that Sanam being the bride may not be the only twist.

So i'm back to my hope and dream. A confession. I would be pleasantly surprised if we get one. I know I know.. people will say these things don;t happen. I am hoping it would. This wedding is meabnt to be memorable with twists and turns. 
Why it can happen?
SAHIL needs some drama before they say Qubool Hai. Even though Sanam would agree for Tanveer, Aahil will be confused when he realises Sanam as the bride. Not only that but so would Rehaan. Aahil will have a million and one questions for his mother and for Sanam. He would want to know why would she agree to this. Would Tanveer tell Aahil the truth? 

The thing is, SAHIL wedding is going to be absolutely beautiful and the ambience as well as attire seems very romantic. It would be a shame to waste it on a an agreement struck up by tanveer. 

I know people are wondering why we don't get a lot of promos regarding the wedding. I think it's because this wedding has many layers of surprises that they want to draw in viewers to see what happens.

BTW forgot to say, this weekend would be TORTURE.
Need Monday to come NOW!!

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: What A Show

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-18, 23:27

tanu has the concerned act down pat...no one can play it better and u wouldn't think when she thou Dilshaad was dead she just waked over her...

3months marriage... hppy  hppy at least it isnt 6months...yep in three months they will either have started falling in love, or now that aahil has marriedd her he wont let her go...planning required....

i saw a little segment on SBB regarding the reading...dil ko sakoon mil gay...i can now cope wit the weekend...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-18, 23:45

sarra0 wrote:tanu has the concerned act down pat...no one can play it better and u wouldn't think when she thou Dilshaad was dead she just waked over her...

3months marriage... hppy  hppy at least it isnt 6months...yep in three months they will either have started falling in love, or now that aahil has marriedd her he wont let her go...planning required....

i saw a little segment on SBB  regarding the reading...dil ko sakoon mil gay...i can now cope wit the weekend...

By three months they'd be in love and settling into life. We know that no matter what, when Sanam raises her veil and Aahil sees her, with all the questions swirling around for Tanveer and Sanam, I know Aahil would realise what he told God and he'd think that if God is giving him this chance, he won't let Sanam slip through his fingers again. 

Please explain about the segment if what you saw was more than just a video clip of the wedding. I'm curious.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yesbee on 2014-07-19, 02:47

Hi Trin.......

I do think there will be lots of twists before the wedding.....Iam very curious as to how Sanam would accept the proposal that she rejected.....what would change her mind to marry Akhil?

yesbee
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-19, 03:07

yesbee wrote:Hi Trin.......

I do think there will be lots of twists before the wedding.....Iam very curious as to how Sanam would accept the proposal that she rejected.....what would change her mind to marry Akhil?
Me too. I just hope it's not a contract agreement. Verbal contract is fine. not paper. 

As I said before I hope the final twist during the wedding is a big dramatic scene between SAHIL finally causing them to admit their feelings. I want her to tell Ahil, that every time he was mean to her, it broke her heart. When he burned down her restaurant which was her family's income, it made her hate him. The memories of the bad he's done to her, she can't forget. 
I want him to respond , "What about the good. Am I so bad, that you cannot remember?"
I want him to explain how he felt everytime he thought she was gonna die. How he felt seeing her with Rehaan. 
So, why would I agree to this marriage. Because I cannot see myself with anyone but you. Because I hate it when you are with another man. Because of the way you make me feel even when i'm not around you. "

I want a big SAHIL confession and  After the wedding, they can explore these feelings and develop the love, but right now I just want those three words to come out.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-19, 04:07

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:tanu has the concerned act down pat...no one can play it better and u wouldn't think when she thou Dilshaad was dead she just waked over her...

i saw a little segment on SBB  regarding the reading...dil ko sakoon mil gay...i can now cope wit the weekend...

By three months they'd be in love and settling into life. We know that no matter what, when Sanam raises her veil and Aahil sees her, with all the questions swirling around for Tanveer and Sanam, I know Aahil would realise what he told God and he'd think that if God is giving him this chance, he won't let Sanam slip through his fingers again. 

Please explain about the segment if what you saw was more than just a video clip of the wedding. I'm curious.

the question I want the answer to is how Aahil agrees to go thru wit the wedding knowing how Rehaan feels about sanam...yes he left the decision wit God but is he even for a few moments going to think about wat this would mean for his relationship wit him...or is he just going to b to happy wit getting sanam...

the segment didn't show much..it showed aahil sitting there in a blue shervani, sanam on the side in the gold lengha and putting dupatta on her head...they then show her being walked out to wear she will b sitting for the marriage...then there was a interview of the two where surbhi says she is part of a big mystery / secret so it is better if I don't say anything...then they joke about the wedding and actors compliment each other..then k asks surbhi when will sanam fall in love wit aahil and they talk about the scene yesterday where aahil says I hate that I love u....in terms of wedding scenes u don't see much more then them there for a few second, u don't here any dialogues...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-19, 04:22

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

the question I want the answer to is how Aahil agrees to go thru wit the wedding knowing how Rehaan feels about sanam...yes he left the decision wit God but is he even for a few moments going to think about wat this would mean for his relationship wit him...or is he just going to b to happy wit getting sanam...

the segment didn't show much..it showed aahil sitting there in a blue shervani, sanam on the side in the gold lengha and putting dupatta on her head...they then show her being walked out to wear she will b sitting for the marriage...then there was a interview of the two where surbhi says she is part of a big mystery / secret so it is better if I don't say anything...then they joke about the wedding and actors compliment each other..then k asks surbhi when will sanam fall in love wit aahil and they talk about the scene yesterday where aahil says I hate that I love u....in terms of wedding scenes u don't see much more then them there for a few second, u don't here any dialogues...
Sarra that is longer than I got, so you got lotsssssss :)

I love that big secret Surbhi is talking about. She does not want to spoil the secret unlike KV who gave away the surprise calling her Sanam Raza Ibrahim. 

Come on Surbhi, when will Sanam admit her love for Aahil? Is that part of the secret too.

WOW they really keeping the details of the wedding a SECRET!! lol

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-19, 04:31

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

Sarra that is longer than I got, so you got lotsssssss :)

I love that big secret Surbhi is talking about. She does not want to spoil the secret unlike KV who gave away the surprise calling her Sanam Raza Ibrahim. 

Come on Surbhi, when will Sanam admit her love for Aahil? Is that part of the secret too.

WOW they really keeping the details of the wedding a SECRET!! lol

that's the reason I felt better after watching it and thought i can now get thru the weekend...lol I don't think the marriage is a surprise its been known for a while now...it was just us who had to impatiently wait for the time to come  hppy question is wat is the big secret...is it wat makes her agree to marry him...

yep they r trying to keep it under wraps...since QH2 started at the beginning there was coverage of segments but after that generally not a lot...not like during season 1 where they were there a lot...wonder y the change...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-19, 05:35

I have been smiling since I saw the actual wedding pic. 

I would love the big secret to be Sanam telling Tanveer she does not think it could happen unless it's a real wedding. She wants Aahil to be faithful to her and to build over a restaurant for her to replace the one he burned down. And to conclude the secret SAHIL are put in a position where they have to admit their feelings before they say Qubool Hai... 

I can understand the reason for the tight lip. I mean yeah, in Q1 we used to see promos all the time. Even at the beginning of Q2, but since the SAHIL love story got into full swing, very little is being given about the actual wedding. We already see the actual events during the wedding are being masked in the promos, as SAHIL are in completely different attire for the wedding. 

In answer to the question concerning Aahil and Rehaan. It depends on the drama that occurs when it is revealed. If Tanveer explains that she wants Sanam to be Aahil's wife , Rehaan maybe upset with Tanveer. What I have noticed though from previous eppies, is that Nida was not supposed to know about the will. But she found out. 
Here Tanveer explains to Sanam about the will and why she does not want Nida to marry Aahil. 

I think for rehaan to be okay with the wedding is for him to realise that Sanam wants to be with Aahil. For him to see that these two have been in love with each other for awhile but kept fighting it and hid it and Sanam has kept it secret better because she was afraid to show her feelings and jeopardize her job. 

She has to tell him, she loves him as a friend or brother but her heart had belonged to someone else

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-19, 06:23

building a restaurant or dabha where she could work after marriage is a nice idea...i thou tanveer may give her that but it would b sweeter from Aahil and even sweeter if it was once they confessed to each other...by the segment it doesn't sound like either Surbhi or K think sanam is in0love wit Aahil that would make confessin hard to do...

sanam will only b able to rehaan that she sees him as a friend if he tells her his feelings...if he doesn't which I wouldn't expect him to do she cant say anything cause she doesn't know anything...and at this moment in time sanam doesn't want to b wit aahil so she cant sell that to rehaan when she is unsure...

i would expect more drama if rehaan blames aahil...i would expect them to go down this route...he could have blamed tanu and only her if aahil didn't know about his feelings or his intentions but he knows both and still goes ahead wit it...getting rid of that resentment would not b easy...and tanu is a master manipulator...

sanam already knows about the will doesn't she?? she was there wasnt she when the lawyer read it out???

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-19, 06:39

sarra0 wrote:building a restaurant or dabha where she could work after marriage is a nice idea...i thou tanveer may give her that but it would b sweeter from Aahil and even sweeter if it was once they confessed to each other...by the segment it doesn't sound like either Surbhi or K think sanam is in0love wit Aahil that would make confessin hard to do...

sanam will only b able to rehaan that she sees him as a friend if he tells her his feelings...if he doesn't which I wouldn't expect him to do she cant say anything cause she doesn't know anything...and at this moment in time sanam doesn't want to b wit aahil so she cant sell that to rehaan when she is unsure...

i would expect more drama if rehaan blames aahil...i would expect them to go down this route...he could have blamed tanu and only her if aahil didn't know about his feelings or his intentions but he knows both and still goes ahead wit it...getting rid of that resentment would not b easy...and tanu is a master manipulator...

sanam already knows about the will doesn't she?? she was there wasnt she when the lawyer read it out???
I'm confused. From the Segment, it does not sound like Surbhi or K thinks Sanam is in love with Aahil? 
Then i'm surprised K even asked her. I think he would know what's coming up. 
Or is it that they don't think Confessing would be hard for SAHIL to do?

When it comes to Rehaan, i'm thinking that if/once they do confess, then that's what she'll tell Rehaan. 

Sanam knows about the will, but she did not know the depth Tanveer did not want Nida to marry Ahil because of the will till today. 

If it's not a full-blown confession with SAHIL, maybe it's a one sided confession. Maybe she tells Aahil he will have to work very hard to make it up to her and to convince her that he cares. 

Rehaan getting in a fight because of Sanam marrying Aahil is not a big light over the moon for Surbhi to hint there's a secret. 

My guess.. A confession no one saw coming....or something along the same lines to make our jaws drop and giving us a beautiful wedding to remember. We know absolutely NO details regarding the wedding.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

me watin..........

Post by zaya 12 on 2014-07-19, 15:15

hi :-)))))))):I am new in qh forum and was a silent reader but because of my eagerness and love 4 sahil I thought of opening up my mind with u guys.....see my doubt is dat wat if aahil doesn't show his luv 4 her cuz he thinks she is in luv wid Rehaan,,,,,,,,,,,,,sry guyz 4 dis stupid thought but I am dying out of curiosity dis weekend  Starry Love  Starry Love 
ANYWAY lets hope 4 de best!!!!!!!!

zaya 12
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-19, 15:49

zaya 12 wrote:hi :-)))))))):I am new in qh forum and was a silent reader but because of my eagerness and love 4 sahil I thought of opening up my mind with u guys.....see my doubt is dat wat if aahil doesn't show his luv 4 her cuz he thinks she is in luv wid Rehaan,,,,,,,,,,,,,sry guyz 4 dis stupid thought but I am dying out of curiosity dis weekend  Starry Love  Starry Love 
ANYWAY lets hope 4 de best!!!!!!!!

hi welcome to the QH forum  long hug I honestly don't think he will confess...if he did it would b a pleasant surprise...but I am not getting my hopes up...i think in the short term there will b confusion and misunderstandings and because he thinks she loves rehaan and he knows rehaan loves her...i would think he would feel guilty...and v r all waiting impatiently for mondays episode to c how it plays out...welcome to the club  Clap 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-19, 16:02

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:building a restaurant or dabha where she could work after marriage is a nice idea...i thou tanveer may give her that but it would b sweeter from Aahil and even sweeter if it was once they confessed to each other...by the segment it doesn't sound like either Surbhi or K think sanam is in0love wit Aahil that would make confessin hard to do...

I'm confused. From the Segment, it does not sound like Surbhi or K thinks Sanam is in love with Aahil? 
Then i'm surprised K even asked her. I think he would know what's coming up. 
Or is it that they don't think Confessing would be hard for SAHIL to do?

When it comes to Rehaan, i'm thinking that if/once they do confess, then that's what she'll tell Rehaan. 

Sanam knows about the will, but she did not know the depth Tanveer did not want Nida to marry Ahil because of the will till today. 

If it's not a full-blown confession with SAHIL, maybe it's a one sided confession. Maybe she tells Aahil he will have to work very hard to make it up to her and to convince her that he cares. 

Rehaan getting in a fight because of Sanam marrying Aahil is not a big light over the moon for Surbhi to hint there's a secret. 

My guess.. A confession no one saw coming....or something along the same lines to make our jaws drop and giving us a beautiful wedding to remember. We know absolutely NO details regarding the wedding.

K said that sanam was getting money so she was getting married to aahil, surbhi said its not like that its because of badi ammi...K then asked Surbhi does sanam have no regards for aahil...surbhi said that love will have to b borne...k then said when will it happen, when when will sanam open her mind and fall in love wit aahil...

sanam will b able to clear the air wit rehaan only once aahil tells her rehaan had feelings for her or eventually when rehaan may tell her...

wonder if tanu will have shared wit sanam that nida tried to kill her as another incentive...

they certainly have kept the suspense...hope it translates to trp...i think they increased a bit this week...the wedding should get a bit more increase...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-20, 08:30

Hmm, interesting. Karanvir and Surbhi are keeping it a suspense. Her comment tells me that ahil has to prove his love for her to make her trust him to reveal hers. It amazes me that he is asking her and she is responding as my guess, the answer has already been revealed. Maybe Aahil does reveal his to her and he is waiting for her to admit hers but she probably tells him he has to prove his love. Even though I dont know what else he has to do. Im guessing sacrificing his own life for her. That will earn her love. 

Mondays eppy will answer many questions i;m guessing.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-20, 08:59

I also read that rehaan leaves aahil and the mansion as he cannot stand to see sanam and ahil marry. 

You know rehaan will have the explain why. Or maybe Tanveer. I think thereĺl be drama involving that too, so sanam will most likely find out.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum