Latest topics

What I Would Like To See Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What I Would Like To See Part 1

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-21, 08:36

Tomorrow is the beginning of the big day for SAHIL. Twists and turns, surprises and shocks.

Even though its to be a beautiful wedding, despite the lack of confessions to date there will also be drama.

Firstly Aahil is going to be shocked when he realises his dream has become a reality. The woman he loves is the one hes getting to marry. Hes going to be shocked.

1. Aahil will question what is going on upon seeing its sanam. I think when the priest calls out her name, Tanveer will be busy with Nida, and enter just in time to get Aahils reaction. She will not hear Sanams surname being called. Anyway, Aahil may be asking a lot of questions at that point. 

2. Aahill will be so confused that he make go through the process in a daze and will realise what happened after.

From then, once they are marred and received congrats, Sanam would not be thinking about anything else but Dilshads condition. 
We do not know yet, if in Aahils mind thereĺl be SR or intimacy. Sanam, may think that since they are marrying, that she maybe expected to fulfill that part. However, I think she be on the phone with the hospital discussing badi ammis health. Aahil overhears and offers to take her. 
Sheĺl be shocked as she thinks he is waiting to fulfill the SR. I could see that this will be the moment she starts to show that sign of respecting and admiring Aahil. 

I could also see here that she is sad about dilshad and shares her conern with Aahil. He comforts her showing his caring, tenderness side. His love is hesitantly shining through.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: What I Would Like To See Part 1

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-21, 11:36

I am so looking forward to seeing his reaction when he realises its sanam there on the other side...when he hears her name...the look on his face should b priceless...

sanam surname is Khan isn't it? its a common name would tanu think any further about it if she heard it?? ah u mean when the fathers name is said...u know it is funny that u call her badi ammi to ask for sanam hand for aahil but u don't bother asking the name of badi ammi...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zaya 12 on 2014-07-21, 13:08

Trinidream wrote:Tomorrow is the beginning of the big day for SAHIL. Twists and turns, surprises and shocks.

Even though its to be a beautiful wedding, despite the lack of confessions to date there will also be drama.

Firstly Aahil is going to be shocked when he realises his dream has become a reality. The woman he loves is the one hes getting to marry. Hes going to be shocked.

1. Aahil will question what is going on upon seeing its sanam. I think when the priest calls out her name, Tanveer will be busy with Nida, and enter just in time to get Aahils reaction. She will not hear Sanams surname being called. Anyway, Aahil may be asking a lot of questions at that point. 

2. Aahill will be so confused that he make go through the process in a daze and will realise what happened after.

From then, once they are marred and received congrats, Sanam would not be thinking about anything else but Dilshads condition. 
We do not know yet, if in Aahils mind thereĺl be SR or intimacy. Sanam, may think that since they are marrying, that she maybe expected to fulfill that part. However, I think she be on the phone with the hospital discussing badi ammis health. Aahil overhears and offers to take her. 
Sheĺl be shocked as she thinks he is waiting to fulfill the SR. I could see that this will be the moment she starts to show that sign of respecting and admiring Aahil. 

I could also see here that she is sad about dilshad and shares her conern with Aahil. He comforts her showing his caring, tenderness side. His love is hesitantly shining through. 
hi...evn I  want 2 see all these stuffs frm them  Starry Love but I srsly dont think this will happen so quickly confused ..but surely within  3 months that tanveer has said dey will surely fall 4 each other but till den I think we can ce der cute 'khatta metta pyaar' luv  luv  :< and frm my point of view I think evn Ahil would not show his luv and affection 2 warda sanam soo quickly cuzzzzz he misunderstood sanam and rehaan as a couple nd mayb when he cumes 2 knw the truth he will b relieved hppy 
And  thanks 4 sharing ur thoughts trinidreams!!!!!!!!!! long hug  long hug

zaya 12
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-21, 13:34

Zaya, he cant help showing it, I think. I think even more when shes worried about badi ammi. She may start to cry, and heĺl come along to comfort her.

I think we may see these things over the next few days. I think this wedding may last about 2 weeks as theres going to be a lot of drama, turns, twists.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-21, 13:42

i wasnt expecting it to all happen today but 2weeks will kill me...uff they want to put me in hospital along wit badi ammi

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-07-21, 13:45

There is a Tata Sky spoiler.....Sanam agrees to marry Ahil. But Ahil turns cold towards Sanam thinking that she is marrying him for his money.

So I guess the marriage takes place but Ahil has become bitter.A misunderstanding track on the way (if spoiler is true)

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-21, 14:50

thanks for the spoiler...so as expected a misunderstanding track...it will b good to c him try and b hard and cold and not succeed...and do justice to the I hate that I love u...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-21, 17:24

I really still think there is an added clause in that will that has not been told to them yet. He has to produce an heir within a year.

I am looking forward to this wedding, because there wont only be intense drama, but im sure wonderful moments and pleasant surprises.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-21, 17:35

there could well b...which can only b told if the first clause is met...or something which may make it harder for tanu be successfull in her plan...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-21, 18:56

And since they do marry and the lawyer is there at the wedding.. well.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-21, 19:03

sarra0 wrote:thanks for the spoiler...so as expected a misunderstanding track...it will b good to c him try and b hard and cold and not succeed...and do justice to the I hate that I love u...

sarra I am super excited to see this..KVB does the bitter role so well..its almost coming like IPK  hpee ..stupid MUs ke bina Gul maate ka pet nahin barta  hppy hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-21, 19:05

when is the marriage girls..today or tom??

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-21, 20:44

Today is the beginning.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-21, 21:14

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks for the spoiler...so as expected a misunderstanding track...it will b good to c him try and b hard and cold and not succeed...and do justice to the I hate that I love u...

sarra I am super excited to see this..KVB does the bitter role so well..its almost coming like IPK  hpee ..stupid MUs ke bina Gul maate ka pet nahin barta  hppy hppy 

yep...did u see it the other day when he did the scene where he said I hate that I love u??? I love that line  hppy hppy  and u also have a time limit thou not 6months and not arranged by the groom  hppy but MU galore all over the place...lets hope after marriage it doent go down the drain and they learnt!!! mayb not they did after all have QH1 and they messed it up...but this has the potential to b good...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-21, 21:32

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

yep...did u see it the other day when he did the scene where he said I hate that I love u??? I love that line  hppy hppy  and u also have a time limit thou not 6months and not arranged by the groom  hppy but MU galore all over the place...lets hope after marriage it doent go down the drain and they learnt!!! mayb not they did after all have QH1 and they messed it up...but this has the potential to b good...

Post wedding could be really good. I know Surbhi and Karanvir cant give too much away. We know there are twists and turns we do not know about, but I saw a clip of SBB and it should Aahil seeing its Sanam, and because of Rehaan, he stepped back and moved away, but Sanaam misunderstood his movement and her facial expression changed. She now looked like she could cry. I felt bad for her. But this storyline idea could be very good if done right.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-21, 21:37

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

he said tht line  Shocked  Shocked I am new to QH so not aware

I know that makes it interesting they are standing at the same place where its hate marriage with MU...sanam is not OTT character thank God would like to see some nokjhhoks,,,lets see how they manage it....though not as intense as IPK its good to see how they proceed....

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-21, 21:41

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

Post wedding could be really good. I know Surbhi and Karanvir cant give too much away. We know there are twists and turns we do not know about, but I saw a clip of SBB and it should Aahil seeing its Sanam, and because of Rehaan, he stepped back and moved away, but Sanaam misunderstood his movement and her facial expression changed. She now looked like she could cry. I felt bad for her. But this storyline idea could be very good if done right.

did u ever watch ipkknd?? that was my obsession...but after marriage when the story should have really kicked off they ruined it...here it is similar that there is a marriage and MU and the track has so much potential ...ah so one of my questions has been answered then when he sees its sanam he does move back...i need todayp episode to air already...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-21, 21:47

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I know that makes it interesting they are standing at the same place where its hate marriage with MU...sanam is not OTT character thank God would like to see some nokjhhoks,,,lets see how they manage it....though not as intense as IPK its good to see how they proceed....

he did he did he did a few days ago..sanam isn't OTT for now but they can always turn her like khushi...but sanam was I think more lively, loud before aahil burned her dhaba down and she ended up working at his0house...yeah nothing so far has had that intensity...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-21, 21:52

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

he did he did he did a few days ago..sanam isn't OTT for now but they can always turn her like khushi...but sanam was I think more lively, loud before aahil burned her dhaba down and she ended up working at his0house...yeah nothing so far has had that intensity...

sanam is no where near having feelings for him right??? or does she??

I want to see aahils dilemma..to love or to hate  hpee 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum