Latest topics

Qubool Hai

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-21, 23:16

Can I first start off by saying these half an hour eppies are so not good for my heart. They are a big pain in my behind because when it now starts to get interesting, its cut for the next day.

Anyway, I was confused at the beginning knowing where we left off on Friday (And this weekend was pure hell without Qubool Hai)

So, Aahil walked out thinking about Sahil moments. He was walking as if he was heading to his death sentence for a hanging or to get his head cut off. Imagine that is how he felt thinking he is marrying Nida. Rehaan walking soo happy behind, poor thing had no idea how his present state would change.

They are showing NIda and Tanveer. Here nah, Nida has to be the stupidest woman on earth. Ok, besides not knowing Tanveers plan, she really thinks that if Aahil knew about her disrespecting his mother that sheĺl get away with it. Well, nida knows now that Tanveer is not one to mess with.

Well, the bride arrives. Aahil keeps watching her. This guy seems seriously unhappy about his future thinking its going to be with Nida.

Of course Tanveer would leave just in time for the name. I said previously sheĺl leave to deal with Nida and not hear the name and return just in time for Aahil.

Of course when Sanams name is said, the women around are shocked, confused. Poor Sanam. She thinks her life is over. We get flashbacks of her signing the marriage certificate as she has agreed to marry Aahil for Tanveers sake. Back in reality she is unhappy and emotional as she knows she is going against her ideas, and not knowing what the future has in store. (The future being pretty wonderful after sometime. I think Aahil is the one who has the dance fantasy as he yearns to be with her. Their misunderstanding being mistakes will have to be worked out. I do not think heĺl turn bitter, just upset. Tanveer may get to tell him that Sanam needed money and offered to marry him in exchange. He will get the wrong idea... and sheĺl make the mistake of thinking he hates her not realising how much he loves her and is suffering thinking she is using him.

Even though Sanam was in tears every time she said Qubool Hai", I was smiling. I know Tanveer was happy thinking her plan is working.

Aahils turn came, and upon hearing Sanams name he was confused, so was Rehaan. After a couple tries of trying to get Ahil to say Qubool Hai, Ahil became very tense. Tanveer comes over and talks to Aahil.

From previous spoiler clips shown, Im guessing that after he agrees, and the final blessing is given, its then heĺl get up from his seat with her and with her face watching him, he instead is thinking of Rehaan, and not being able to look at his friend, he turns away from both Sanam, (he prob thinks Tanveer paid off Sanam) and Rehaan. Sanam in the clip looks hurt.

Im looking forward to tomorrow, but I think that before SAHIL gets a chance to talk, the hospital calls Sanam to tell her news about Badi Ammi and she has to leave.

At that time Tanveer may explain to Aahil that Sanam needed money and agreed to Tanveers offer. Aahil then prob learns about Badi Ammis health. Aahil I think well then go to the hospital to meet Sanam. I think sheĺl be shocked to see him but he tells her hes here for her. He at this time is still no sure of her feelings towards him.

Im really thinking too and im going to sound like a broken record, that within the next three months, if so long, that there is an added clause to the will.

SAHIL will have to produce an heir or the agreement of the will is off .

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-22, 00:12

your telling me...if I could I would store the whole weeks worth of episodes and watch it in one go...but I have to say the episode moved more then I thought...u got wat happened to Nida, how sanam agreed to the marriage, Sanam saying Qubool Hai, Aahil finding out its Sanam and on the verge of saying QH...

i have said it before and I will say it again...nida is an idiot, not only does she run her mouth of but she has no sense...if u r looking to get married and its not love but convenience then u would make sure u r married and secure before making waves...on top of that she may not know how dangerous tanu can b but she has seen Aahil in action when his mother has been hurt, slighted, etc so how she could make that claim is beyond me...

aahil is really unhappy wit the marriage and he who thinks is his bride...he wants to b anywhere but there...u were spot on tanu walked away when it came time for the name to b said...

sanam looks sad, unhappy and she is only doing this for tanu...those tears...the majboori...the tone when she said Qubool Hai...Qubool Hai...Qubool Hai...

i don't think that aahil confusion or heartbreak will b over in a few days...this MU will b around for a while...

wat dance fantasy?? wat did I miss?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-22, 02:16

sarra0 wrote:your telling me...if I could I would store the whole weeks worth of episodes and watch it in one go...but I have to say the episode moved more then I thought...u got wat happened to Nida, how sanam agreed to the marriage, Sanam saying Qubool Hai, Aahil finding out its Sanam and on the verge of saying QH...

i have said it before and I will say it again...nida is an idiot, not only does she run her mouth of but she has no sense...if u r looking to get married and its not love but convenience then u would make sure u r married and secure before making waves...on top of that she may not know how dangerous tanu can b but she has seen Aahil in action when his mother has been hurt, slighted, etc so how she could make that claim is beyond me...

aahil is really unhappy wit the marriage and he who thinks is his bride...he wants to b anywhere but there...u were spot on tanu walked away when it came time for the name to b said...

sanam looks sad, unhappy and she is only doing this for tanu...those tears...the majboori...the tone when she said Qubool Hai...Qubool Hai...Qubool Hai...

i don't think that aahil confusion or heartbreak will b over in a few days...this MU will b around for a while...

I agree that Aahil will be confused for awhile. In addition to which, maybe theyĺl be drawing into romance, and heĺl be confused as to whether she is being ¨romantic¨ because she wants to or under obligation. Because I think if they have to produce an heir, they are going to have to get busy.

For the eid special episode, SAHIL are doing a dream dance scene. Im guessing Aahil is fantasizing.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-22, 03:49

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:your telling me...if I could I would store the whole weeks worth of episodes and watch it in one go...but I have to say the episode moved more then I thought...u got wat happened to Nida, how sanam agreed to the marriage, Sanam saying Qubool Hai, Aahil finding out its Sanam and on the verge of saying QH...

I agree that Aahil will be confused for awhile. In addition to which, maybe theyĺl be drawing into romance, and heĺl be confused as to whether she is being ¨romantic¨ because she wants to or under obligation. Because I think if they have to produce an heir, they are going to have to get busy.

For the eid special episode, SAHIL are doing a dream dance scene. Im guessing Aahil is fantasizing.

they don't have to pretend to b a happy couple so it will b interesting how there romantic moments start...i can't c them deciding at this moment in time to fulfil that requirement if its there...the look on their faces  hppy hppy 

Eid special that's ok then I havnt missed anything...i got worried...do u know when is it and is it a additional programme or airing during a QH episodei..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-22, 04:27

It airs on the 26th at 6 pm, I heard

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-22, 11:19

Trinidream wrote:It airs on the 26th at 6 pm, I heard

thanks

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-22, 13:33

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

they don't have to pretend to b a happy couple so it will b interesting how there romantic moments start...i can't c them deciding at this moment in time to fulfil that requirement if its there...the look on their faces  hppy hppy 

Eid special that's ok then I havnt missed anything...i got worried...do u know when is it and is it a additional programme or airing during a QH episodei..

The look on both of their faces will be priceless. And then that three month thing will be no longer. In addition to which there is no way Sanam will just leave her child after birth and move out. It would not even matter by then for Aahil and Sanam would be soo happy and in love by then.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yesbee on 2014-07-23, 01:46

Danielle....awesome writing again....:)

Finally they are getting married.  I missed watching the episode. ..so there are flashbacks of how she got persuaded is it.....

Its a wonder how Tanveer got Nida to pull off.....

So Eid special is on the 26th is it.....wouldn't miss it....

yesbee
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum