Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 21 july 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 21 july 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-07-21, 23:42

Written update...

The episode starts...
Raman comes to meet ishita in clinic..ishu comes in her room nd finds raman sitting there...she asks what happened to you...he says ishita i know i should told this to u before..dont y i had done this...he takes ishu's hand..he is not able to speak properly..ishu gives water to him...he says ishita..amma's accident was done by adi..my 11 year old son had done accident...ishu says i know..he asks then y she didnt told...raman says u didnt even thought to tell this to me...u know we thought so much bad about you..that u r supporting shagun nd all...but yesterday i saw shagun scolding adi for accident nd then i came to know that u were not saving shagun...u were saving adi...raman says but i had done wrong by saving adi bcoz now he is getting out of our hands thinking that we will save him...
Raman says shagun tried to save adi because she is her mother but sje made him a bad boy now...she is not a good mother..u r a good mother...she made him a bad boy...u know ishu..shagun didnt became a good mother but i will be a good father...i will save his future...
Raman holds ishu's hand and says i need ur support with me...ishita says i am with u raman...she looks at him...
Yeh hai mohabbatein plays in bg....

At ashok's house...
A lawyer comes there nd tells shagun that court case is transfered into joveniour case..shagun is shocked...adi comes there nd the lawyer says him to come with him...adi is shocked..he says they are taking me to jail...lawyer says no need to be scared...just come there...shagun tries to stop them but lawyer takes adi...shagun shouts for driver...

At bhalla house...
Mrs bhalla and Mr bhalla were talking about adi...Mr bhalla sas her that adi has done wrong...Mrs bhalla says but he is my child...Mr bhalla gets a call from shagun..Mrs bhalla says that maybe she called for her crap...take the call on speaker...he takes the calll...and shagun asks for raman...Mr bhalla says that he is not at home...shagun asks where is that ishita...Mr bhalla asks the matter...shagun says that your ishita filed a case against adi in court...they are shocked...

Mrs bhalla comes to madhu and tells about the case...madhu is shocked..Mrs bhalla says that ishita promised me that she will not do anything but see...Mr bhalla comes there and asks that we have to leave...madhu says i too will come..Mrs bhalla is happy and asks that are you with us..madhu says yes adi is like our child...they leaves...

In court...
Shagun was talking with judge trying to prove adi innocent...she goes to raman nd says that i told u that we should not trust ishita...she will not support us and see..she filed a case against adi...raman shouts her to shut up..he says that ishita has not filed this case..its me who had done because now i dont want to spoil adi's life...i want him to be a good boy...till now i was doing what u said but not now...shagun says i know you are doing all this to make m fall down..they starts fighting...jjudge aska them to be silent...as they called adi here to ask some questions not to see their fight...

Outside Mrs bhalla comes to ishu nd says that why she had done this...madhu too says that why she had done this...
Raman comes there nd tells them that ishita has not done anything its me...till now i was saving adi nd making him bad boy...but now i realised my mistake and i will not hide adi's mistake again...i know mom u also want to save adi as he is your weakness also but we have to take this step...nd u should be happy ma as your son is taking a good step now..
Mrs bhalla says you are right shagun made him a bad boy..

Lawyer comes there nd tells to raman nd everyone that judge is calling them inside...
in court judge tells to everyone that they will say the final answer for adi tomorrow morning..and for today night he will be kept here only...and dont worry we will take care of adi properly...raman is sad...

Madhu says to judge that all this is related to my accident...i am raman's mother in law...
i didnt know that adi has done the accident nd he is our son...i want to take my case back...adi is happy...judge says first time here a boy of such a big family came...we have to see this case carefully...so today night adi have to spent here only...they takes adi...

Raman asks Mr bhalla to take everyone home as he will stay in court...shagun shouts sayin that u r not a good dad...thats why i left u nd went to ashok...raman asks her to not to create a scene here...shagun says i will not sit quitly i will fight for my son...
screen freezes on her face.

Precap:- ishita offers food to shagun...shagun says to ishita that now u will teach me what to do or not...ishita says i am doing this only because all of us al in same situation here..shagun says so u will teach me how to be a good mom...u..who never became a mother...raman is shocked.

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 21 july 2014 written update

Post by Illeana** on 2014-07-21, 23:45

Thank you for the updates Jenny long hug saw you after so long. This Shagun's big mouth Evil or Very Mad

Illeana**
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-22, 00:32

Thank you so much cutie pie .

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-22, 11:51

Urghh.. y is Ishu always being targeted for not being able to conceive...

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-22, 12:22

Thanks Jenny.

Not a bad episode apart from Shagun's and Mrs. B's OTT drama. And terrible precap.. we know Ishu can't give birth, move on please

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-22, 13:31

Thank You Jenny,

I come after a couple of days and we are still in Court drama..End it already..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-22, 13:57

slmu wrote:Thanks Jenny.

Not a bad episode apart from Shagun's and Mrs. B's OTT drama. And terrible precap.. we know Ishu can't give birth, move on please

when u fight u say the things that hurt the most...shagun is being human...she is also insecure this is a way for gertm try and keep importance in raman life...will it b raman to the rescue

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-22, 14:24

sarra0 wrote:

when u fight u say the things that hurt the most...shagun is being human...she is also insecure this is a way for gertm try and keep importance in raman life...will it b raman to the rescue

no i had no problem with what she said.. just found her screaming OTT

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-22, 14:58

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

has she reverted to shouting...must b desperate...i just didn't want to watch...tried to force myself didn't work

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-22, 15:09

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

has she reverted to shouting...must b desperate...i just didn't want to watch...tried to force myself didn't work

she def looked deranged mentally woman ...despo

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-22, 15:16

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yes she did.. and she's going to bring up the can't have babies today  Bang" alt="Bang" title="Bang">  Bang" alt="Bang" title="Bang">  Bang" alt="Bang" title="Bang"> 

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-22, 16:05

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

yes she did.. and she's going to bring up the can't have babies today  Bang" alt="Bang" title="Bang">  Bang" alt="Bang" title="Bang">  Bang" alt="Bang" title="Bang"> 

exactly how many times and frankly shagun overreacts too much...why she doesnt have so much love for Ruhi  scratch 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-22, 16:12

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

exactly how many times and frankly shagun overreacts too much...why she doesnt have so much love for Ruhi  scratch 

could u not say the same for raman...yes he loves her more than shagun but certainly not more than Adi...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum