Laut Aao Trisha 21 July 2014 Written Update

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Laut Aao Trisha 21 July 2014 Written Update

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-22, 14:17

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:trin and shanthi I will have to tune in now just to c the acting...

tants it is repeated today  Twisted Evil" alt="Twisted Evil" title="Twisted Evil"> Evil or Very Mad" alt="Evil or Very Mad" title="Evil or Very Mad"> 

You have been warned  hppy" alt="hppy" title="hppy"> 

hppy" alt="hppy" title="hppy"> when the actors get such high praise then it dishonours them not to c them in there moment of glory

yes we can't deny them their 15 mins of fame... and believe me this kid.. that's all she'll get  hppy" alt="hppy" title="hppy"> 

The team boasts of actors who CANNOT act to save their lives unlike the team of Yudh  where even the leaf  acts naturally, am reconciled to it, what interests me is the theme..will it be indianised or will it leave me cold like 24 did?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-07-22, 14:27

Tanthya wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

You have been warned  hppy" alt="hppy" title="hppy"> 

hppy" alt="hppy" title="hppy"> when the actors get such high praise then it dishonours them not to c them in there moment of glory

yes we can't deny them their 15 mins of fame... and believe me this kid.. that's all she'll get  hppy" alt="hppy" title="hppy"> 

The team boasts of actors who CANNOT act to save their lives unlike the team of Yudh  where even the leaf  acts naturally, am reconciled to it, what interests me is the theme..will it be indianised or will it leave me cold like 24 did?
The major theme of the original series is the consequences of hypocrisy. I hope they don't dumb it down too much and stick to the theme. 

Never watched the Indian 24. So they didn't change it much? Should I tune in next time?

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-22, 14:35

trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

The major theme of the original series is the consequences of hypocrisy. I hope they don't dumb it down too much and stick to the theme. 

Never watched the Indian 24. So they didn't change it much? Should I tune in next time?

Desi 24 stuck to western format  n  tried to pass it off as Indian way of life which completely gel for me ..

*fearful voice* has BhagyaShree lost her girly, lispy voice or  does she still quaver in it?

LOK normally does not dumb it down, its their cousin SP who is a pro at it .. hppy  hppy

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-07-22, 14:47

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
slmu wrote:

Desi 24 stuck to western format  n  tried to pass it off as Indian way of life which completely gel for me ..

*fearful voice* has BhagyaShree lost her girly, lispy voice or  does she still quaver in it?

LOK normally does not dumb it down, its their cousin SP who is a pro at it .. hppy  hppy
oh yeah she's still got it and also her brilliant acting talent  Twisted Evil

ahh why is it so hard for them ti find the right balance?

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-22, 14:50

Tanthya wrote:
trintring wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
slmu wrote:

SP and life ok appeal to different people...SP to the majority...the common denominator

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum