Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 22 july 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 22 july 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-07-22, 23:34

Written update...

The epispde starts...
at night in court...mrs bhalla says to madhu that i am scared that how adi would be feeling...madhu says her to be calm...
raman and ishita comes there with food..ishita serves to everyone...shagun was too there...
ishu goes to her offers her food...shagun says i dont need ur help...ishu says here all of us are in same situation...u r making adi a bad boy...shagun says so u will teach me how to be a good mom...u...who cant be a mom...raman looks at them...ishita says i am mother of ruhi...so u cant say that i am not mom...u r not givinggood manners to adi...i am proud for raman that he is trying to make him good boy now...food is here if u eats or not its your wish..

at ashok's house...
ashok says that why shagun still didnt came...why she didnt tells me anything nowadays...
he calls shagun...shagun picks the call but didnt talks much...

in morning...in court...
judge says to everyone that we had a talk with adi nd we thinks that in accident it was not adi's fault...its problem of his parent's guidess...shagun is trying to give her love of both...mom and dad...thats why she is caring too much...judge says that adi is free now...raman says we will take care of him now...shagun says he is not having dad so i tried to give him love pf both but now i will be carefull...judge says he have to go to community service for six months...nd we will decide that he will live with his dad or mom....as its a special case...judge says to adi that your dad is a good person,..he is trying to give u good manners by sending u here..adi is angry...
judge leaves them...
raman comes to adi but shagun stops him...shagun goes out with adi...
ashok was standing out...shagun is shocked to find him...ashok ask sorry from her and he proposes her infront of everyone...he makes her wear ring...shagun is happy...
raman looks on...

everyone comes at house...
simi asks Mrs bhalla that what happened...Mrs bhalla tells her everything...ishu asks for ruhi...simi tells her that she is sleeping and i didnt wake her as she had asked many questions...ishita says u had done right...everyone is very tired...let her sleep...

ishita goes in room...
she hugs sleeping ruhi...raman comes there nd sees the love of ishu to ruhi...ishu sees him and says that should she make tee for him...
raman says no...ishita says i want to talkabout adi with u...she says to him that adi is not getting anything properly...i can see shagun loves adi alot but she is also making him a bad child...she tepls him that we have to do something...ruhi wakes up...she goes and hugs raman...ishu looks with a smile...ruhi says to ishu for huggy..ishu goes nd hugs her...ramn ruhi nd ishu...all three hugs...raman and ishu looks at eachother...ishita says to ruhi that now its time for brush..so lets go...ishita leaves with ruhi...
rman says that i am lucky that ishita is with me...he says now i have to do something for her,to make her happy...

in hall...
everyone was having breakfast...romi asks for money...Mr bhalla gives him big lectures...
romi jokes...they had some fun after so much time...

in market..
romi buys 5kg mangoes...he gets a call from his mom...on the other side sarika shouts at sopkeeper that the price he is asking for apples is very high...shopkeeper says that sir is not behaving like u..je is giving full money...sarika says who is he..she goes nd finds romi..she says him that whyis giving so much money its wrong...sarika starts buyingfruits...romi looks at her lovingly...

At house in room...
ishita says what tomorrow...raman says yes i thought tomorrow we r free so we both...ishu says u r so sweet..its good i am not having any apointments tomorrow...u r so nice nd toughtfull...raman says thoughtfull...what she is saying..she didnt gave any lectures nd got ready..so i should call mihir now...
he calls mihir and asks for any resorts near delhi...mihir tells him name..raman says ok i thought to take your bhabhi there as she was so tensed these days...mihir teases him...

a happy ishu comes in...raman goes out..ishu says i saw smile on ravan kumar's faceafter so many days...she calls sarika nd tells that she is not coming clinic tomorrow...she books two vans...she says tomorrow whole family will go out its so good...i will tell everyone tomorrow at exact time...
screen freezes on ishita's happy face...

Precap:-ruhi says to ishita that his dad (raman) is very smart and if she needs a baby..tell raman he will give..ihsu and raman both looks at eachoger and

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 22 july 2014 written update

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-23, 00:01

Thank you

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-23, 13:00

Thanks Jenny.

Pretty boring episode.

Tired of Ishu being taunted for not having kids.. seriously they need to move on.

They arrive home after a long night and still Ishu has the energy to bhashan Raman about being a good dad for Adi  Rolling Eyes  and they finish off his apology in one sentence  Bang  Bang  Bang 

The bit I found interesting was the Ashok proposal.. he said all the right things but still managed to make it look fake.. and his look at the Bhallas in the end was like he wanted to prove something to them. And why did the Bhallas react at all? why should they care?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by komal157 on 2014-07-23, 20:44

really ishra thankyou sorry should have some romantic moments

komal157
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down