Latest topics

Today's Eppy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Today's Eppy

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-23, 04:06

Im going to be honest. I just got home and have just seen todays show. I saw pics posted and they were too heart wrenching for me to want to watch but anyway..... I read the written update too. 

The wedding has happened and our favourite couple is now married. Tanveer, though I appreciated you marrying off this beautiful couple, your evil was truly disgusting when you lied to Aahil about Sanaam. Unfortunately, when the new day comes and in my opinion the lawyer comes to see Aahil, youd be singing a different song. I am still believing in that marriage clause. I think that is gonna be another big twist and shock. That baby clause. Those lines Aahil told sanam is going to happen just the opposite. They will not only be joined in heart and marriage but also in life. The greater the pain the more passionate the love when it happens. The wonderful thing though from Q1, the sadness and pain did not last for months. When Zoya found Asad and Tanveer, to the time Zoya returned and they reunited, it was about 8 days. Of course except for when the writers messed up and had Zoya married to Ayaan for about 3 months but our couple then was still hopelessly and passionately in love with each other.

Today Aahil felt a great pain for the love he felt. This showed how great his love is and how hurt he is feeling. His dreams of loving this woman and being loved by her that he had were completely shattered in his eyes. He is convincing himself that all he felt now was hate. He plans to hurt her as much as the love he has for her is hurting him. 

Aahil convince yourself that you hate her. You could NEVER hate her ever again. You will try to hurt her and sheĺl feel that hurt but in time, you would love her soo much, it would haunt you. 

I must say that Surbhi, you deserve an Academy award for best actress. If this was not a show, i say I definitely cried with you. Your pain, called out to me and it was difficult to watch.

Karanvir, you deserve Best Actor. I can feel your pain of a man believed to be betrayed by the woman he loves. The only thing is, Sanam is quite innocent. 

Well according to spoilers, Dilshad is supposed to get better and decide not to tell Sanam about Tanveer as the marriage is only supposed to be three months. 

Here are some things i want to see tomorrow.

1. Since Aahil is supposed to throw her out, I want Sanam to stand in the hall crying and torn. I want Rehaan to come and comfort her in front of Aahils vision, then rehaan  can ask her how she could agree to the marriage. I want her to tell him the truth. I want her to tell him she needed the money for Dilshad and Tanveer paid for it. I want her to tell him that Tanveer requested this favour after and could not say no as she felt obligated.

2. I want Aahil to see them talking and get more jealous. I want Sanam to go to the hospital and Rehaan to take her and I want Aahil to follow them. I want them all to end up at the hospital, and Aahil to learn that Sanams grandmother is in hospital. 

On Thursday, I want Aahil to confront Sanam on her reasons for marrying him. If money was what she wanted, he could tell why she would not want rehaan. I want him to say those words, but then for Rehaan to step in and in anger tell Aahil the truth. Aahil will not be able to get an explanation as While they are dealing with this situation, I want it to be announced that the lawyer has arrived. And of course in my opinion, has a big announcement with regards to the will. He has witnessed the wedding and is not sure it would work out. 

Tanveer gets panicky and asks why. He said what he witnessed was not a wedding of two people who wanted to get married and so the next part of the requirement would not work. The baby clause. Tanveer realises that she has to get SAHIL to fulfill that clause, but Aahil refuses as he is supposed to now hate Sanam. Sanam refuses as to herself, she knows she agreed to a 3 month marriage. Rehaan has probably nothing to say as SAHIL are married and his chance is out of luck. 

Tanveer will do what she has to, to bring them together.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Today's Eppy

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-23, 04:39

tanu didn't actually lie...sanam got married for money...for the gratitude that sanam feels for tanu paying half of the medical cost and for tanu to still pay the other half yet...tanu just didn't tell the complete story...but tanu has lied so much that wat is one more  hppy 

all three were heartbroken in different ways and different circumstances and yet the road has led them to the same place of helplessness and despair...where darkness overwhelms everything for now...the road to hell is paved wit good intentions...even if there hell is only short term...

aahil will try and hurt sanam and will feel each hurt that he causes...he is in love, he is affected, he cant escape it as much as he wants...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-23, 06:21

Thats true. She did marry for money, unfortunately Tanveer made it sound worse than it was.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-23, 11:19

yep that was her aim damn them wit half truths...create MU, wonder if she realises that aahil has a soft0spot for Sanam or is she just being cautious or herself...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-23, 13:35

You never know with Tanveer what she knows. But with all she is talking about the property being hers in three months, it cant be that easy for even Aahil to get it. The lawyer witnessed a wedding that to him was unusual. He is going to come in with some news for Tanveer that will shock everyone, I think.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:56

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum