Latest topics

Todays Show.. Aahil is so in love with Sanaam

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Todays Show.. Aahil is so in love with Sanaam

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-23, 22:33

Well Tanveer told Rehaan about the 3 month contract. So he knows. However, he is still boggled as to why Sanaam would agree to that. 

With all Aahil said yesterday about hating her, it was soo obvious that that was just hog wash. He is fighting that love he has for her. You could tell that by the things he said to her today, he loves her and wants to be with her. He asked her on what basis did she marry him. She stayed silent. First basis would have been badi ammi. He says for money. 
Aahil really wants to hear her side. 
She then answers back saying he did too. When she asks him his reason for saying Qubool Hai, he almost told her he loved her. That he did it because he loved her, but he stopped himself. These writers are going to kill us with this prolonging. It tells me that when it does happen, it is going to be in a very dramatic, passionate way. 

She says that if fate has it, she would leave his life very soon...... Sanams life would be at risk i think. Or Rehaan will kidnap her thinking he is helping her. At the time Aahil would not realise it is Rehaan and go ater her to save her life. Heĺl probably get injured instead... feelings will come out. 

He replies, then why are they there if not to spend their lives together. Aahil wants to spend his life with this woman. He wants to love her with everything in him. 
He gets upset and throws her out of his room. Im guessing she slept in her old room. 

Next morning, Sanaam is looking the part of wife. She and everyone else pray before the meal. She is sitting between the two men. Significant to me as what is the obstacle between the two. Rehaan, will no longer feel confortable talkiing to Aahil about any and everything the way they used too. He knows Aahil is not at fault but they both know that Rehaan was going to propose to sanaam.

Sanaam goes to serve food to Aahil but he declines. His mother asks him to forget animosity and let his wife serve him. She does so, then serves Rehaan. Poor rehaan, in love with the woman who does not love him. I think all three have the wrong idea.

1. Sanaam considers rehaan a friend and his gaze probably tells her he feels sorry for her. I did not get any other feeling coming from her. 

2. Aahil, the biggest one of confusion. He thinks Sanaam and Rehaan are in love. You could see guilt, jealousy and anger in his eyes while watching them. 

3. Rehaan, poor guy thinks Sanam would have said yes. 

Precap.. the act of God.

Zoya and Asad are angry seeing what Tanveer is doing. 

Later on she is given a warning. God is going to dish his wrath on her. She is tense. 
Tanveer, you better be scared. God is taking over this union to bring you down. If you thought Zoya and Asad were your worst enemies, you have not met their daughter and your step son. Their love is going to bring you to your destruction, and your son Rehaan will help them light the match.

Zoya, Asad, send in the lawyer.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Todays Show.. Aahil is so in love with Sanaam

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-24, 00:37

Aahil really wanted sanam to say that this marriage is for ever that they will b building a life together, that she married him because she wanted to as she saw a future together...instead he got a y did u marry me...it was for money as well...this is a two way street...if one can throw accusations so can the other...he can't stop loving her and he also feels guilty that he came between rehaan and sanam...as well jealous when he sees them looking at one another...

tanu telling rehaan about the 3months clause kept him around..mayb even get his hopes up unfortunately because that wont lead to anything but more pain for him...

wonder how she got rid of nida...she0isn't one to go quietly...did she threaten her...kill her

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-24, 00:59

Who knows but im glad I dont have Nida hanging around right now. SAHIL needs the opportunity and peace to form a bond.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-24, 02:02

Thank you for the review Danille ... Loved it ...

Ahil is so in need to hear that Sanam loves him ( cos he is so in love) ... But he also believes that she loves Rehaan ... Then he cannot really expect her to love him ...

It's one of those situations where his love is so deep that he is overlooking the facts ( the facts that he believes as true) that she married him for money and is in love with Rehaan ...

Very nicely acted out by all characters ... It's a pleasure to watch them ...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-24, 02:18

Ahil loves her so much. I am looking forward to Sanaam wanting him to show his love, wanting him to hold her and act out on his feelings.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-24, 02:23

Trinidream wrote:Ahil loves her so much. I am looking forward to Sanaam wanting him to show his love, wanting him to hold her and act out on his feelings.

I think Sanam won't believe him so easily ... She has a huge mental block ... And she doesn't event know that she loves him... Only when she is not thinking too much ( burial, washing machine ) is when her faith in him ( that he will always be there for her surfaces) ... I think it will take her another big incidence to figure out what she feels for him

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-24, 02:25

Trinidream wrote:Who knows but im glad I dont have Nida hanging around right now. SAHIL needs the opportunity and peace to form a bond.

sahil will need to go thru a lot of pain before they find any peace...the bond has formed and needs to develop...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-24, 03:42

Shesherkobita wrote:
Trinidream wrote:Ahil loves her so much. I am looking forward to Sanaam wanting him to show his love, wanting him to hold her and act out on his feelings.

I think Sanam won't believe him so easily ... She has a huge mental block ... And she doesn't event know that she loves him... Only when she is not thinking too much ( burial, washing machine ) is when her faith in him ( that he will always be there for her surfaces) ... I think it will take her another big incidence to figure out what she feels for him
Thats why I think that Aahil will get hurt while saving her life. Heĺl be hurt to perhaps the point of almost losing his life that it will open her eyes.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum