Latest topics

The vortex of Qubool Hai

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The vortex of Qubool Hai

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-24, 01:51

Even though I'm thoroughly enjoying Qubool Hai ...especially the pain, angst of love lost etc ... I still cannot stop thinking about Nidha ... I mean where did she go ! Last time she was tied down under a table full of sarbet ... But then what happened to her ? I overlooked the fact that visually impaired Billo rani couldn't have possibly brought her from the bedroom ( where she bonked her with a paper mâché sculpture of some sort) to wedding function arena ( and for what purpose  scratch ) ? But then she just disappeared..

I think Qubool Hai has a vortex ... that sucks up unnecessary characters and put them in something akin to ICloud .... Then if there is a TRP dip or some other catastrophe ... They will bring them down.... So far they have Razia BI, Sanam's twin sister and many other characters all waiting in iCloud ... ( or atleast I hope they are somewhere in limbo waiting for the creative gods to resurrect them) ... I hope nidha has joined them ... peace 

Oh least I forget ... The snake that Sanam threw out of dadi's duvet is chilling somehwhere in the iCloud vortex and will come down to bite Billo rani one day ...

One request ... Can the vortex suck up Khala Khalu ... They are neither funny nor evil enough ...  Evil or Very Mad 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: The vortex of Qubool Hai

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-24, 02:34

hppy hppy i asked this question in the other thread... nida isn't the kind to willingly go quietly so is she still there suffocating...or has tanu killed her??? she could have been taken by the vortex and when they may need a witness to crimes or aahil love, or a jealous bitter ex dorothy will click her heels and she will land there  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by yesbee on 2014-07-24, 02:36

hppy  hppy  hppy 

I was just thinking about her when I saw your post....How can they ignore her.....with her attitude she would have made a scene before she left.....but....???

Vortex of icloud.....only u possible Sabi...... Clap

yesbee
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-07-24, 08:19

Vortex of Qubool Hain ....so true....can't agree more

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-24, 08:20

sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy i asked this question in the other thread... nida isn't the kind to willingly go quietly so is she still there suffocating...or has tanu killed her??? she could have been taken by the vortex and when they may need a witness to crimes or aahil love, or a jealous bitter ex dorothy will click her heels and she will land there  hppy 

Ha ha ha ... QHs much travelled yellow brick roads .... Did they ever show what happened to the third sister of Ayan and Nikhat ? I was so out of touch with QH at that time ... Did she get killed !  What about Ayan ? Did he ever come back from making a movie... Oops ... I mean from being angry at rashid ? Humaira ?

What about the IPad Zoya used 22 yrs ago ! How did she get that technology in 1992? The cell phone in 1992 was the size of a brick  hppy what about Dhoni ? How did he play 22 years ago? You know I'm doing this just for the sake of having fun .... I know they are not supposed to make sense... And I wont even care provided they show a good love story ... And that's what I expect from our ICloud CVs of 4 lions .

By the way ... Both Dilshad and Billo rani knows the secret of the Fountain of Youth .. And I bet that's the beginning of their rivalry ... Neither wants to give the secret away ... Can you imagine how much money they can make out of selling the secret of fountain of youth ?  

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-24, 08:53; edited 1 time in total

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-24, 08:21

shobita wrote:Vortex of Qubool Hain ....so true....can't agree more

Hi shobita ... How are ya ?

But we still love them anyways ... Cos we are sucker for a good love story and nothing else matters ... long hug 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-07-24, 08:30

I am good Sabi....how r u?

I too am a sucker for good love stories and good on screen chemistry.....Surbhi and KVB have a fascinating on-screen chemistry.....and as u said....nothing else matters

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-24, 08:50

shobita wrote:I am good Sabi....how r u?

I too am a sucker for good love stories and good on screen chemistry.....Surbhi and KVB have a fascinating on-screen chemistry.....and as u said....nothing else matters

Absolutely ... And there are many other shows out there with crazy discontinuity ... And they don't even have a good love story that we can enjoy ... So yes , I am letting them go Scott free ... I just wrote the post to have some fun...

And about Sahil ... They do sizzle ... Just compare Haya and Rahat's love story ... Poor  guys ... Their  story is written so poorly that it doesn't capture one's attention ... I can't remember their plot from one episode to another ...

Glad we caught up ...  hpee

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-07-24, 09:28

Shesherkobita wrote:
shobita wrote:I am good Sabi....how r u?

Absolutely ... And there are many other shows out there with crazy discontinuity ... And they don't even have a good love story that we can enjoy ... So yes , I am letting them go Scott free ... I just wrote the post to have some fun...

And about Sahil ... They do sizzle ... Just compare Haya and Rahat's love story ... Poor  guys ... Their  story is written so poorly that it doesn't capture one's attention ... I can't remember their plot from one episode to another ...

Glad we caught up ...  hpee
Yup  long hug

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-24, 11:32

Shesherkobita wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy i asked this question in the other thread... nida isn't the kind to willingly go quietly so is she still there suffocating...or has tanu killed her??? she could have been taken by the vortex and when they may need a witness to crimes or aahil love, or a jealous bitter ex dorothy will click her heels and she will land there  hppy 

Ha ha ha ... QHs much travelled yellow brick roads .... Did they ever show what happened to the third sister of Ayan and Nikhat ? I was so out of touch with QH at that time ... Did she get killed !  What about Ayan ? Did he ever come back from making a movie... Oops ... I mean from being angry at rashid ? Humaira ?

What about the IPad Zoya used 22 yrs ago ! How did she get that technology in 1992? The cell phone in 1992 was the size of a brick  hppy what about Dhoni ? How did he play 22 years ago? You know I'm doing this just for the sake of having fun .... I know they are not supposed to make sense... And I wont even care provided they show a good love story ... And that's what I expect from our ICloud CVs of 4 lions .

By the way ... Both Dilshad and Billo rani knows the secret of the Fountain of Youth .. And I bet that's the beginning of their rivalry ... Neither wants to give the secret away ... Can you imagine how much money they can make out of selling the secret of fountain of youth ?  

i had given up watching QH1 by that point so no idea..i know Aayan never came back...

nahin nahin nahin asad and zoya were in the correct time frame that is current...sanam and aahil r from the future who the vortex has bought to the current time...c the consistency is there u just have to look for it  hppy hppy 

hppy if they gave that secret to everyone and anyone then there enemies wouldn't die either...they can't risk that...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

sanam's looks.........

Post by zaya 12 on 2014-07-24, 14:44

hi....
I don't knw if u guys feel dis but I srsly want sanam to have a beter look..oh at de dining table she was lukin all de same atleast knw she have to get a new look as she is the bahu of their house...I evn want her 2 open her hair so dat Ahil will b mesmerised by her beauty hppy ...well I think frm ysterdays precap that mayabe in tonights epi she will be in better outfits.!!!!!
SORRY IF U DIDNT LIKE MY OPINION.....:P

zaya 12
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-26, 03:19

zaya 12 wrote:hi....
I don't knw if u guys feel dis but I srsly want sanam to have a beter look..oh at de dining table she was lukin all de same atleast knw she have to get a new look as she is the bahu of their house...I evn want her 2 open her hair so dat Ahil will b mesmerised by her beauty hppy ...well I think frm ysterdays precap that mayabe in tonights epi she will be in better outfits.!!!!!
SORRY IF U DIDNT LIKE MY OPINION.....:P

So true ... We love all kinds of opinion zaya .... I absolutely loathe the way her hair is ... Flat across the temple .... Hopefully clothes will change a bit as a choti begum saheeba...

Thank you for your post .

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zaya 12 on 2014-07-27, 01:35

Thank u....and now as of ysterdays epi it has changed 4 gud..wen is well decked up it gives an essence. 2 de show and increases its richness...i am really happy 4 dis change..tnk u cvs

zaya 12
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by zaya 12 on 2014-07-27, 01:36

Thank u....and now as of ysterdays epi it has changed 4 gud..wen is well decked up it gives an essence. 2 de show and increases its richness...i am really happy 4 dis change..tnk u cvs

zaya 12
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2014-07-28, 12:01

tsk tsk tsk, bitiya, you didn't know that logical qoshuns aren't allowed?  Wink  every show has it's iCloud or Black hole out of which people keep appearing and disappearing at CVs whim and fancy  nty , they have time leaps jumps and whatnot that don't have to make any sense and yes, you got it right, there's a youth fountain somewhere, wish google search will give us it's location so we can all go and dubkofy and start looking like teenagers again or may be have change of avtaars again  hppy 

about nidha, may be tannu buried her alive just as she did sanam? nidha's ghostly appearance will make an appearance at some point, don't worry, she'll walk in the air but will wear blue/black designer jeans and not white saree  Wink 

always FF when azhar's parents appear, i do this without fail, they are consistently boring, dull and add zero value to the show, i don't understand who came up with such characters that are a waste

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:17

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum