Latest topics

Kabab mein Haddi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kabab mein Haddi

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-24, 13:51

Kabab mein Haddi

Hi Everyone.. 

The starting bit of Shravan and Ruhi were so cute. I love the bonding these two share. Ruhi runs to her Ishima to question the latter. I loved how Ishu tricked Raman. Well Raman is constantly proving true what he said to the reporter (the one who always was clinging to Ashok) that he always wins no matter what his cards are. I loved the awkwardness between the two after Ruhi’s innocent remarks. 

Mihir – Mihika scene was nice. So like the two.. I wonder if this is the calmness before the storm that is about to come in their life in the form of Ashok. Ashok seemed to be impressed with Mihika’s way of dealing with gossip mongers at the office.

The happy family scene was so refreshing to see after so long. I loved Raman’s band already baj gaya dialogue and also the kabab mein haddi dialogue. The car scene later was disappointing. I mean why Raman was so rude suddenly. Was he irritated with her for spoiling his plans? Or was it just Ravan Kumar’s original self. But it showed that Ishu so correctly knew the drive with Ravan Kumar will be horrible. 

Thank you for reading..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Kabab mein Haddi

Post by slmu on 2014-07-24, 14:38

Nice post Ria

Yes the Ruhi scenes were nice.

The car scene I think it was awkwardness at suddenly finding themselves alone together again

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-24, 16:36

slmu wrote:Nice post Ria

The car scene I think it was awkwardness at suddenly finding themselves alone together again
 long hug Shanti.. 

Ruhi scenes have never become boring yet.. Fingers crossed that they stay awesome till the very end..  hpee 
I liked Mihir teasing Raman and his reply.. he was irritated but still tried to give reasons..  hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-24, 18:11

maria like raman ishita relationship has evolved so has ruhi shravans they r now good friends and there scenes r cute...so was mihika mihir scenes...and raman mihir...this reminded me off the old YHM which had charm, humour, taunts and wanted to make u tune in...for the first time in a long time...

Clap Clap for thinking on his feet...thou ruhi gave him both theories he used half and half to get a whole...not bad ravaan kumar...

raman had some good dialogues yesterday...kebab mein haddi sunna hai...yahaan toh there r a lot ...chalo ek ek kar ke chibaye... hppy hppy 

the car scene yes was a bit disappointing but they r still finding there feet wit each other, there is awkwardness back in the relationship...the fight that was going on for so long and took over there life is now over...and they have to re establish there equilibrium wit each other...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-24, 18:13

slmu wrote:Nice post Ria

yep...they r still sleeping separately...i was like still...i thou ruhi had broken them out of the habbit...but it should b fun to c them when they do  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-24, 18:47

sarra0 wrote:maria like raman ishita relationship has evolved so has ruhi shravans they r now good friends and there scenes r cute...so was mihika mihir scenes...and raman mihir...this reminded me off the old YHM which had charm, humour, taunts and wanted to make u tune in...for the first time in a long time...

Clap Clap for thinking on his feet...thou ruhi gave him both theories he used half and half to get a whole...not bad ravaan kumar...

raman had some good dialogues yesterday...kebab mein haddi sunna hai...yahaan toh there r a lot ...chalo ek ek kar ke chibaye... hppy hppy 

the car scene yes was a bit disappointing but they r still finding there feet wit each other, there is awkwardness back in the relationship...the fight that was going on for so long and took over there life is now over...and they have to re establish there equilibrium wit each other...
ya the awkwardness in the car ride was a part which i didnt like.. I mean if Raman cant be normal around her.. y the hell did he plan the trip for only the 2 of them ??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-24, 18:55

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:maria like raman ishita relationship has evolved so has ruhi shravans they r now good friends and there scenes r cute...so was mihika mihir scenes...and raman mihir...this reminded me off the old YHM which had charm, humour, taunts and wanted to make u tune in...for the first time in a long time...

ya the awkwardness in the car ride was a part which i didnt like.. I mean if Raman cant be normal around her.. y the hell did he plan the trip for only the 2 of them ??

he probably didnt realize that it would feel that awkward

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-24, 20:50

Maria J wrote:

he wanted to do something nice for her and them...agree wit shanthi he probably didn't realise how awkward they would feel...but I am glad they didn't just talk because that would not have been consistent...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-24, 20:53

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:

he wanted to do something nice for her and them...agree wit shanthi he probably didn't realise how awkward they would feel...but I am glad they didn't just talk because that would not have been consistent...
that could be possible

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-24, 22:07

It was welcoming back Raman Kumar bhalla..liked tht dialogue..their nok jhoks is back  hpee 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-25, 11:41

zuzana wrote:It was welcoming back Raman Kumar bhalla..liked tht dialogue..their nok jhoks is back  hpee 
and hopefully it stays till the end Zu..  hpee

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:14

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum