Latest topics

WOW!! Today was .......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WOW!! Today was .......

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-24, 23:05

I cannot find the words. 

Tanveer knows how important it is for SAHILs maritual happiness has to look authentic to convince the lawyer. We have said she would encourage him in that. She is going all out to ensure that Sanam looks like the settled in Choti Begum. Sad though she did not even acknowledge his birthday. Hopefully heĺl slowly realise that she does not really care about him. 

Sanam comes in hesitantly to Ahils room and Tanveer is surprised. (Tanveer I do not know why you are. You were the cause of Ahil questioning Sanams intentions leading to Aahil kicking her out of the room. 
Latif comes and talks about Sanam dressing for the party Sanam refuses the clothes and jewelry as she watches Aahil.  She was right to do so, as not to give Aahil the wrong impression. Tanveer insists. She is very excited for Sanam to settle into the family. Sanaam leaves. 

In the family room, everyone is there and Sanam enters. She definitely looks like royalty. Aahil could not keep his eyes off of her. Rehaan was smiling as if he had any right. (Rehaan, she des not belong to you) She caught Rehaans glance. Sanam is uncomfortable in the fancy clothes, the attention shes getting, and has learnt to seek support in Rehaan. Aahil is her hero and rehaan, her guidance counselor. 

Tanveer enters and is pleased with Sanam and the party to start. later, she asks the elderly people to bless SAHIL . They bless the couple with long life together and for their love to continue to grow. SAHIL were tensed and we were happy. Their glances were soo electric while Rehaan was slowly seeing his once again hyped future die a sudden death. (Rehaan, I warned you boy. This is only the beginning)

While SAHIL serve food to the people, their hands touched.... may I say another junoon moment. LOVE is in the air.

Tanveer tells Ahil, she wants him to feed Sanam. ( Tanveer cannot be a stupd woman. Does not she know all these special things will do the opposite of what she wanted for Ahil... Heĺl fall soo much more in love with Sanam... hell be a weapon against her (tanveer)....
Another passionate moment between the two, but unfortunately Sanam was hesitant. 
Latif invites Sanam to now feed Ahil. She does so with hesitaton. You could see so much love between these two that its covered up..

Afterwards Aahil asks his mother to go to the mosque. Aahil, you need to ask God for guidance. I know boy.. You got what you have wanted, but do not know how to handle the situation. 
He says that so much has changed in his life, he too wants to change a little. Aahil, ask God to open up your heart even more to accept Sanam into your life and future. 

Sanam is walking along the corridor clutching a pic of her parents. She is telling them that a day like today that is supposed to be a happy one is a miserable one for her. 
Sanam, it is miserable because you still dont understand your position in AAhils life.

The precap... We know the baba tells Tanveer that her reign is going to end, how angry God is. She is worried and without wishing Aahil happy birthday she leaves. Im not sure where she is going, but she is scared. Aahil wonders if Sanaam is responsible for the cake. I cannot wait for tomorrows eppy.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: WOW!! Today was .......

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-25, 00:28

wat an episode...aahil not wanting to look at her but not being able to help it, the little glances at each other, then looking away, Aahil not being able to take his eye of her when she came dressed in the pink clothes, was just fab...

tanu will ensure that they come close to each other...another case of the villain playing cupid in bringing together the leads and leading to them falling in love...not realising that is wat she is doing...

tanu didn't purposely tell him sanam married him for money to cause issues. ...she needs him and them to play ball...she doesn't know that aahil has feelings for sanam and so anything she says will effect him personally and he will take it to heart...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-25, 00:56

The villain was definitely playing cupid today. Tanveer is going to expect them be all lovey dovey in front of the lawyer. The love is there, they just need the confidence to express it. We are going to get some lawyer visitations soon.

I look forward to tomorrows eppy. From the pic Aahil is crying with his birthday cake. 
It will be interesting if Sanaan finds him crying over his cake and cuts it with him. He then finds comfort in her  arms. Shall we say SR?

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-25, 04:38

tanveer is going to expect them to b happy in front of not just the0lawyer but everyone to make sure that no one doubts and if the lawyer wonders0its the sure fire way of no one being able to say that the marriage is fake...sanam needs to fall in0love for me...when she is in trouble he is the person she thinks of, knows he will come to her rescue but that for now is subconsciously...she needs something to shock her and get to think of aahil differently..i

i would not say SR too soon...way to soon...in the precap he was saying if not tanu who got the cake...does that mean sanam got the cake for him??? she knows when his birthday is???

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-25, 04:54

sarra0 wrote:tanveer is going to expect them to b happy in front of not just the0lawyer but everyone to make sure that no one doubts and if the lawyer wonders0its the sure fire way of no one being able to say that the marriage is fake...sanam needs to fall in0love for me...when she is in trouble he is the person she thinks of, knows he will come to her rescue but that for now is subconsciously...she needs something to shock her and get to think of aahil differently..i

i would not say SR too soon...way to soon...in the precap he was saying if not tanu who got the cake...does that mean sanam got the cake for him??? she knows when his birthday is?
Thats why I think something will happen to one of them where their life would be at risk to shock each other into reality. 
I dont think SAHILs SR will take as long as Zoya and Asad. 
The storylines are moving quickly. If not in a matter of days, I say in a couple of weeks. 

I read that the Nida actress is still on board but is on sick leave. She did some filming last week. I do think her days are numbered though. She maybe like Tanu.. get thrown into prison for trying to kill one of them, and after a few months, escape. 

I do think though that the SR will be done before Tanu secret is out. SAHILs relationship will have to become solid before throwing in that obstacle. I can actually see now Nida finding out about it, and trying to put a wedge between SAHIL, sheĺl reveal the secret knowing that SAHIL will take sides.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-25, 10:58

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:tanveer is going to expect them to b happy in front of not just the0lawyer but everyone to make sure that no one doubts and if the lawyer wonders0its the sure fire way of no one being able to say that the marriage is fake...sanam needs to fall in0love for me...when she is in trouble he is the person she thinks of, knows he will come to her rescue but that for now is subconsciously...she needs something to shock her and get to think of aahil differently..i

i would not say SR too soon...way to soon...in the precap he was saying if not tanu who got the cake...does that mean sanam got the cake for him??? she knows when his birthday is?
Thats why I think something will happen to one of them where their life would be at risk to shock each other into reality. 
The storylines are moving quickly. If not in a matter of days, I say in a couple of weeks. 

I read that the Nida actress is still on board but is on sick leave. She did some filming last week. I do think her days are numbered though. She maybe like Tanu.. get thrown into prison for trying to kill one of them, and after a few months, escape. 

I do think though that the SR will be done before Tanu secret is out. SAHILs relationship will have to become solid before throwing in that obstacle. I can actually see now Nida finding out about it, and trying to put a wedge between SAHIL, sheĺl reveal the secret knowing that SAHIL will take sides.

so the actress is still around...wonder if that is y she is not shooting for now...expect to c her gun blazing when she is back...

yeah they will need a dramatic moment and one of there life in danger would do that...sanam life has been in danger a few times and while she relied on and has been saved by aahil she hasn't thought much about it and he already loves her...maybe this time it should b his life in danger....

from recent trends the relationship can b strong without the SR happening...asad zoya perfect example...depends how PH want to use it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-25, 11:39

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

so the actress is still around...wonder if that is y she is not shooting for now...expect to c her gun blazing when she is back...

yeah they will need a dramatic moment and one of there life in danger would do that...sanam life has been in danger a few times and while she relied on and has been saved by aahil she hasn't thought much about it and he already loves her...maybe this time it should b his life in danger....

from recent trends the relationship can b strong without the SR happening...asad zoya perfect example...depends how PH want to use it...

Yep, she is still around. Thats an interesting word.. gun blazing... hmmm
I think it could be either gets injured. Could be her as all the times before he has saved her and within moments she is well. He always thought he could save her and she deep down depended on him to. He maybe too late and him losing her will shock him into reality of admitting his feelings. She may not be able to admit hers due to her condition..... a postponement of her revelation like Zoya and Asad. He did it first then hers was postponed in a way because at the time she was not mentally ready. 
If it is she almost loses her life, I could see him sitting at her bedside at the hospital for hours on end. She prob wake up eventually to see him with his head resting on her bed his hand in hers. When he wakes up she sees tears in his eyes and he becomes tender. When he starts to move away, she pulls him closer and tells hers.

With Asad/Zoya, they had them do their SR.. before revealing her father and killing his father which caused a rift. 
Their relationship was very strong before SR, but they waited till zoya and asad took that final step of their marriage before throwing in that obstacle. 

I think theyĺl do the same for SAHIL.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-07-25, 19:44

As always its very nice to read your take Trin......:)

Atleast because of the lawyer we could get to see cute Sahil moments.... hpee

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:06

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum