Latest topics

Happily married

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happily married

Post by slmu on 2014-07-25, 13:06

A vintage YHM episode after a very long time. A thoroughly enjoyable one after the long drawn accident track.

Raman and Ishita stuck on their own, driving around with no destination in sight. Raman, being egoistical, refuses to ask for directions, putting his faith in the GPS. That leads nowhere because there is more than one place with the same name. A rant against the government is put down sharply by Ishita offering to call Pathak so that a case can be filed against the government  ROFL 



A near miss with a truck opens another nightmare for Raman. Ishu seems to have lost her memory.

I: nee yaaru? (who are you?)
R: I am your husband. whats wrong with you? let me get a doctor
I: where's amma? don't touch me
R: we are going to join amma, i'm your husband, we are happily married, we have 2 kids
I: married?
R: happily married (all the time attempting to get a signal on his phone)
I: no not happily married
R: how do you know?
I: because my husband can't ask for directions  ROFL  ROFL 

You've been had Raman. Absolutely loved Ishu's glee at having pranked him and Raman's anger at having fallen for it.



Then with the car out of order they walk. A guy in a bike is sent packing because he leers at them. Ishu saying he would have dropped her, Raman agreeing saying she could have married the guy and left him in peace. 

They finally arrive at a seedy hotel, used for you know what. Loved Raman's protective hand holding here. He didnt let go at all  Starry Love . The guy at the receptionist gets an earful for suggesting that he has to lie to their family if there is a call  hppy 

Precap promises more of the same.

Even the family bits were great. Shravan outing Bala's wife patao tricks, Romi and Mihir drinking themselves silly to prevent a Mrs. I vs Mrs. B fight was all nice. The made a show of Mr. B putting Ishra key in his pocket.. something or nothing?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Happily married

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-25, 14:51

Lovely post Shanti.. I loved the episode too.. It was an awesome one

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Happily married

Post by slmu on 2014-07-25, 14:59

Maria J wrote:Lovely post Shanti.. I loved the episode too.. It was an awesome one

 long hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Happily married

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-25, 15:10

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:Lovely post Shanti.. I loved the episode too.. It was an awesome one

 long hug
 long hug

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Happily married

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-25, 17:43

hppy hppy i loved raman ishita scenes, ruhi shravan scenes, romi ruhi shravan, bala vandu, but raman ishita scenes were classic...vintage...wat had been missing it is one of their strengths...i need to re watch there scenes...but raman happily married wit two kids...nice to know how he sees the marriage... hppy hppy like a good SP hubby SR not needed...he thinks of Adi as hers as well...he also held her hand a few times...

ishita memory loss and her happiness at getting one over on him  hppy Clap walking down the highway her whining she can't walk anymore natural like a husband and wife...

mrs Bala will go into raman room and Mrs B will think he did it for her...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Happily married

Post by slmu on 2014-07-25, 18:38

sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy i loved raman ishita scenes, ruhi shravan scenes, romi ruhi shravan, bala vandu, but raman ishita scenes were classic...vintage...wat had been missing it is one of their strengths...i need to re watch there scenes...but raman happily married wit two kids...nice to know how he sees the marriage... hppy hppy like a good SP hubby SR not needed...he thinks of Adi as hers as well...he also held her hand a few times...

ishita memory loss and her happiness at getting one over on him  hppy Clap walking down the highway her whining she can't walk anymore natural like a husband and wife...

mrs Bala will go into raman room and Mrs B will think he did it for her...

Yup it was really vintage Ishra.. wonderful scenes and yay.. more of the same today  Clap . True right happily married with 2 kids.. he couldn't stop saying that  hppy 

didnt get what you meant by Mrs. Bala going into Raman's room and Mrs. B thinking he did it for her?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Happily married

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-25, 20:24

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy i loved raman ishita scenes, ruhi shravan scenes, romi ruhi shravan, bala vandu, but raman ishita scenes were classic...vintage...wat had been missing it is one of their strengths...i need to re watch there scenes...but raman happily married wit two kids...nice to know how he sees the marriage... hppy hppy like a good SP hubby SR not needed...he thinks of Adi as hers as well...he also held her hand a few times...

ishita memory loss and her happiness at getting one over on him  hppy Clap walking down the highway her whining she can't walk anymore natural like a husband and wife...

mrs Bala will go into raman room and Mrs B will think he did it for her...

Yup it was really vintage Ishra.. wonderful scenes and yay.. more of the same today  Clap . True right happily married with 2 kids.. he couldn't stop saying that  hppy 

didnt get what you meant by Mrs. Bala going into Raman's room and Mrs. B thinking he did it for her?

i am looking forward to the episode...after how many weeks can v say that...yep he repeated kids and happily married...it was like how can u forget me...me..hppy 

u said they focused on Mr B putting raman room key in his pocket...so I think mr B will accidently take raman room and when Mrs B will get there and c the flowers, chocolate and champagne she will think that mr B did it for her  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Happily married

Post by slmu on 2014-07-25, 20:27

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy i loved raman ishita scenes, ruhi shravan scenes, romi ruhi shravan, bala vandu, but raman ishita scenes were classic...vintage...wat had been missing it is one of their strengths...i need to re watch there scenes...but raman happily married wit two kids...nice to know how he sees the marriage... hppy hppy like a good SP hubby SR not needed...he thinks of Adi as hers as well...he also held her hand a few times...

ishita memory loss and her happiness at getting one over on him  hppy Clap walking down the highway her whining she can't walk anymore natural like a husband and wife...

mrs Bala will go into raman room and Mrs B will think he did it for her...

Yup it was really vintage Ishra.. wonderful scenes and yay.. more of the same today  Clap . True right happily married with 2 kids.. he couldn't stop saying that  hppy 

didnt get what you meant by Mrs. Bala going into Raman's room and Mrs. B thinking he did it for her?

i am looking forward to the episode...after how many weeks can v say that...yep he repeated kids and happily married...it was like how can u forget me...me..hppy 

u said they focused on Mr B putting raman room key in his pocket...so I think mr B will accidently take raman room and when Mrs B will get there and c the flowers, chocolate and champagne she will think that mr B did it for her  hppy 

oh gosh.. yes true... I'd forgotten about the trappings that Mihir had ordered  hppy  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Happily married

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-25, 20:29

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hppy hppy i loved raman ishita scenes, ruhi shravan scenes, romi ruhi shravan, bala vandu, but raman ishita scenes were classic...vintage...wat had been missing it is one of their strengths...i need to re watch there scenes...but raman happily married wit two kids...nice to know how he sees the marriage... hppy hppy like a good SP hubby SR not needed...he thinks of Adi as hers as well...he also held her hand a few times...

ishita memory loss and her happiness at getting one over on him  hppy Clap walking down the highway her whining she can't walk anymore natural like a husband and wife...

mrs Bala will go into raman room and Mrs B will think he did it for her...

Yup it was really vintage Ishra.. wonderful scenes and yay.. more of the same today  Clap . True right happily married with 2 kids.. he couldn't stop saying that  hppy 

didnt get what you meant by Mrs. Bala going into Raman's room and Mrs. B thinking he did it for her?

i am looking forward to the episode...after how many weeks can v say that...yep he repeated kids and happily married...it was like how can u forget me...me..hppy 

u said they focused on Mr B putting raman room key in his pocket...so I think mr B will accidently take raman room and when Mrs B will get there and c the flowers, chocolate and champagne she will think that mr B did it for her  hppy 

oh gosh.. yes true... I'd forgotten about the trappings that Mihir had ordered  hppy  hppy

another aborted attempt at SR by the leads but never fear stand ins r here  hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Happily married

Post by slmu on 2014-07-25, 20:33

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Yup it was really vintage Ishra.. wonderful scenes and yay.. more of the same today  Clap . True right happily married with 2 kids.. he couldn't stop saying that  hppy 

didnt get what you meant by Mrs. Bala going into Raman's room and Mrs. B thinking he did it for her?

i am looking forward to the episode...after how many weeks can v say that...yep he repeated kids and happily married...it was like how can u forget me...me..hppy 

u said they focused on Mr B putting raman room key in his pocket...so I think mr B will accidently take raman room and when Mrs B will get there and c the flowers, chocolate and champagne she will think that mr B did it for her  hppy 

oh gosh.. yes true... I'd forgotten about the trappings that Mihir had ordered  hppy  hppy

another aborted attempt at SR by the leads but never fear stand ins r here  hppy hppy 

 ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Happily married

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-25, 21:37

Brilliant episode and brilliant post Shanti  Clap 

The episode was terrific and epicly done...

Loved each and everything..all the parts were laugh riots...now the show is back on track and the tom and jerry are back too  hppy 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Happily married

Post by slmu on 2014-07-25, 21:40

zuzana wrote:Brilliant episode and brilliant post Shanti  Clap 

The episode was terrific and epicly done...

Loved each and everything..all the parts were laugh riots...now the show is back on track and the tom and jerry are back too  hppy 

Zu  long hug 

Yes finally after that ridiculous accident track the show is back.. and hope they never stop the Ishra Tom and Jerry fights   hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Happily married

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-25, 21:42

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Brilliant episode and brilliant post Shanti  Clap 

The episode was terrific and epicly done...

Loved each and everything..all the parts were laugh riots...now the show is back on track and the tom and jerry are back too  hppy 

Zu  long hug 

Yes finally after that ridiculous accident track the show is back.. and hope they never stop the Ishra Tom and Jerry fights   hppy

so now they will have problems in the hotel room I guess the usuall police raid  hppy 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Happily married

Post by slmu on 2014-07-25, 21:49

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Brilliant episode and brilliant post Shanti  Clap 

The episode was terrific and epicly done...

Loved each and everything..all the parts were laugh riots...now the show is back on track and the tom and jerry are back too  hppy 

Zu  long hug 

Yes finally after that ridiculous accident track the show is back.. and hope they never stop the Ishra Tom and Jerry fights   hppy

so now they will have problems in the hotel room I guess the usuall police raid  hppy 

can't remember the spoilers.. is it a police raid or are their belongings stolen?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Happily married

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-25, 21:51

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Brilliant episode and brilliant post Shanti  Clap 

The episode was terrific and epicly done...

Loved each and everything..all the parts were laugh riots...now the show is back on track and the tom and jerry are back too  hppy 

Zu  long hug 

Yes finally after that ridiculous accident track the show is back.. and hope they never stop the Ishra Tom and Jerry fights   hppy

so now they will have problems in the hotel room I guess the usuall police raid  hppy 

can't remember the spoilers.. is it a police raid or are their belongings stolen?

don't they get out of there...cause they couple they meet ask them to stay wit them and ishita agree and there car and stuff gets stolen...whether they get thrown out by police...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Happily married

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:50


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum