Latest topics

We’re a happy family

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We’re a happy family

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-25, 14:45

We’re a happy family

Hi Everyone..

Loved yesterday’s family masti.. how Shravan pataofied Simmi and Simmi’s light banter with the kids.. the way Shravan and Ruhi chat which is overheard by Bala and Vandu.. the following fight.. then Romi coming and taking them to do more masti.. I also loved how Mrs Bhalla and Mrs Iyer cutely fought.. Mihir and Romi’s cover up for Mr Iyer.. Mihika coming there and getting angry at Mihir..

Loved the connect of glass breaking at the hotel and Mihika’s worry with the near crashing and masti of Ishu.. Looks time has changed for now its Mihika’s turn to be tensed and Ishu’s to lead peacefully. I enjoyed watching Raman’s getting scared at Ishu’s acting of forgetfulness and the way he tried to make her remind about them being happily married and also adds that they have 2 kids.. So in his mind he does accept Adi and Ruhi to be both their kids.. So endearing.. Ishu’s reply that they aren’t happily married.. though she covered up saying it was because he wasn’t asking for directions I felt it was her displeasure for all that happened in the recent days. But I guess getting a redemption track of Raman is never going to be there..

Loved Raman’s anger and concern when the guy tries to give lift and is too eager.. Loved how Ishu stopped him from leaving and asks him to adjust for a night when finally they reach the hotel and find it is bad.. Loved the precap too..

Ya I though just loved the episode yesterday.. and as usual the kids were my favourite..

Thank you for reading..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: We’re a happy family

Post by slmu on 2014-07-25, 14:59

Nice post Ria.. I loved the episode too.

I love how cheeky Shravan is.. totally outed Bala in front of Vandu  hppy 

Simmi was sweet too.. wasn't her usual grumpy self which was a relief.. thought she would tell Shravan off

Ishra bits were too good

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-25, 15:12

slmu wrote:Nice post Ria.. I loved the episode too.

I love how cheeky Shravan is.. totally outed Bala in front of Vandu  hppy 

Simmi was sweet too.. wasn't her usual grumpy self which was a relief.. thought she would tell Shravan off

Ishra bits were too good
Thanks Shanti long hug 
Shravu - Ruhi scenes are turning out to be a superb watch.. they were good even during the accident track and now they have become even better.. 
Simmi was a surprise.. they way she spoke to Shravan was nice.. I liked her after a long time.. Ishra bits after Ishu's prank was too good..  hppy  hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-25, 17:47

simi once she had been pataoed was fine before that her first comments were grumpy and annoying...Mrs I annoyed me wit her comments and fight wit mrs B...but other than that it was a good episode...classic...reminds me y I was hooked to the show...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-26, 18:09

sarra0 wrote:simi once she had been pataoed was fine before that her first comments were grumpy and annoying...Mrs I annoyed me wit her comments and fight wit mrs B...but other than that it was a good episode...classic...reminds me y I was hooked to the show...
Simmi was much bearable in that scene.. y didnt u like the fight of mrs I and mrs B.. they do that always na..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-26, 21:23

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:simi once she had been pataoed was fine before that her first comments were grumpy and annoying...Mrs I annoyed me wit her comments and fight wit mrs B...but other than that it was a good episode...classic...reminds me y I was hooked to the show...
Simmi was much bearable in that scene.. y didnt u like the fight of mrs I and mrs B.. they do that always na..

Mrs I and Mrs B fight is becoming too routine they need to spruce it up

I am hating simmi ..hate her smug looks ..I dont understand why ishu feels sorry for her

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-27, 02:44

zuzana wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Mrs I and Mrs B fight is becoming too routine they need to spruce it up

I am hating simmi ..hate her smug looks ..I dont understand why ishu feels sorry for her
hmm hope they do show something good for the two samdans too..  hppy  but what could they show for the duo..??

Ishu is an SP Bahu na hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum