Latest topics

Sometimes I feel like ......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sometimes I feel like ......

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-25, 22:55

Giving Aahil a hard slap. 

Lets start from Tanveer and baba. 

God is ready to bring down Tanveer. Now that his important people are where he wants them, heĺl now set things in motion. 

SAHIL, Rehaan will destroy Tanveer, but it would take time. 

No one else remembered Aahils birthday but Sanaam. Not one person, and he is ready to quarrel with her about her motives. I know he wants her to tell him ,¨because I love you." but Aahil, you threw her out on your wedding night. 

Im glad Sanaam did not fold under his quarrel. She stood up for herself and answered him back as quickly as he dished. But you could tell it hurt her, the things he said. 
By telling him he could throw out the cake if he does not want it, is typical with a couple. The husband gets the wife angry and the typical answer a wife gives is ,"throw it out if you dont want it.¨

She storms off and leaves him. Aahil contemplates throwing it out but then remembers that not even his mother remembered his birthday but Sanam did. He keeps the cake, lights the candle, sings himself a happy birthday. Spending his birthday alone and in tears. 
Aahil, that is your fault. If you had kept your mouth shut, you would have your wife to sing with you, cut your cake with you and share the cake. But you ruined your own birthday.

Precap... 
Asma talks to Sanam. Finally Sanam has a new found friend. Finally. Like Zoya had Nasma, Sanam has Asma. She tells Sanam that despite the situation regarding the wedding, Sanam still has a right to be in her husbands room which is now hers. Im glad. Sanam was crying, so im guessing when she stormed off from Aahil, she went to her old room and was crying. Asma probably saw her and she probably confided in Asma. 

Well we know the lawyer would be brought in. Didnt know who would bring him in, but he is being brought in as we predicted. He is going to come an investigate. Guys, get ready for 2 things.
1. The best performance Sahil has to put on. At first it maybe with some hesitation but then theyĺl get into it.

2. Im sure theres going to be a marriage clause. A baby?

The lawyer will confront them about their marriage and what he was told. He probably warns them that any problems in their marriage could cause him to lose the property papers. He probably tells them that if they divorce Aahil would  lose the property as its in both their names. 

He will probably also throw in the marriage/baby clause as its part of the deal.

There is a spoiler that says Rehaan works to ruin the mothers plans to get the property in her name..
What if the lawyer questions members of the household about the wedding. Rehaan tells the lawyer that his mother said it was for just three months. Once they get the papers, Aahil and sanam could divorce. 

The lawyer is going to be upset and set his foot down. 
This weekend is another of torture. Counting down for Monday.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Sometimes I feel like ......

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-26, 00:22

there was no sahil in the first half it was sure torture...aahil wanted tanu to remember, if she had remembered then the world would b right...the look on his face when he thought that tanu hadn't forgot that she had done something...and then the let down when he realised she didn't know...

yep he wants sanam to say she cares, that of course she knows when his birthday is, that when u care for people that is wat u do...but accusing her of ulterior motive is not the way to do it...y would she share anything of herself wit u...

tanu u can forget and try and bury wat u want..but if God does not want it buried it doesn't stay buried...u have not actually mended your ways, u r still a lying scheming person so y should ur past stay there...players r getting into position and soon...soon...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-26, 00:50

sarra0 wrote:there was no sahil in the first half it was sure torture...aahil wanted tanu to remember, if she had remembered then the world would b right...the look on his face when he thought that tanu hadn't forgot that she had done something...and then the let down when he realised she didn't know...

yep he wants sanam to say she cares, that of course she knows when his birthday is, that when u care for people that is wat u do...but accusing her of ulterior motive is not the way to do it...y would she share anything of herself wit u...

tanu u can forget and try and bury wat u want..but if God does not want it buried it doesn't stay buried...u have not actually mended your ways, u r still a lying scheming person so y should ur past stay there...players r getting into position and soon...soon...
Aahil yearned for mommy dearest to remember and she did not. I loved how she told him he cant change. She is trying to help him, but he is being a pain. 

Tanu is hopefully going to realise that she was fooling herself all the time when she thought her misdeeds would be forgiven. God is putting his players in place. He used her to bring down herself. 

I am excited for the lawyer to show up.

Zee, we need a promo....

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by love-sahil on 2014-07-26, 02:33

Ungrateful Aahil is making me very mad   Evil or Very Mad . Why would you do that to Sanam, the only one, your wife, who remembered your BD. Thanks Sanam for giving it back to him, love you girl long hug  . But I'm glad he didn't throw it away  hpee  and kinda sad for him. Aahil is making it very difficult for himself and gives more reason for Sanam to distance herself from him  :-(  .

love-sahil

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-26, 02:43

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:there was no sahil in the first half it was sure torture...aahil wanted tanu to remember, if she had remembered then the world would b right...the look on his face when he thought that tanu hadn't forgot that she had done something...and then the let down when he realised she didn't know...

Aahil yearned for mommy dearest to remember and she did not. I loved how she told him he cant change. She is trying to help him, but he is being a pain. 

Tanu is hopefully going to realise that she was fooling herself all the time when she thought her misdeeds would be forgiven. God is putting his players in place. He used her to bring down herself. 

I am excited for the lawyer to show up.

Zee, we need a promo....

had tanu changed then ok I could understand her wanting to forget and b forgiven but she does exactly the same thing now...so how is that change...she doesn't think she is doing anything wrong...

aahil when he was being sad and crying I just wanted to shake him and tell him to stop his one man pity party...

i am also looking forward to the lawyer...some romantic scenes coming up... Clap 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-28, 00:42

Aahil was frustrating me. Sanaam should have given him one slap.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum