Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 25 july 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 25 july 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-07-25, 23:36

Written update..

The episode starts...
Raman says i cant stay in this room lets go...ishu says we have to only spent one night we will manage...
raman says ok..
staff comes with food...nd with a machenic..raman asks that he is machenic only na..he says yes..staff asks for tip..raman guves...
They leaves..ishu says lets have food..ishu goes for handwash..raman gives water on her hand..raman offers her his hankerchief...
Yeh hai mohabbatein title plays in bg..

Ishu nd raman sits for dinner..raman asks sorry and says that i planned that will send u to spa..nd see where we had stucked..iahu says no worries there are many spa in delhi..enjoy this experience...nd imagine when we will go home and we will tell this things to everyone..raman says u adjusts in every situation..ishu says now have this food..raman says after food i will go to machenic for car i hope u will stay here..ishu says no problems...raman says and dont drink water of here i will bring minral water..ishu says ok..

In resort...
mihir comes to stop mihika nd he falls on floor..mihika comes nd scolds him for drinking..

Raman comes in room..
ishu stops him to switch on the lights..raman says why..he switch ons and asks why she is covering her face with blanket..he tries to put blanket away..ishu tries to stop..finally he takes it away..
ishu hides his face...raman says what happened..
ishu got allergy on her face..and all red marks were there..raman starts laughing..he asks whats this..
ishu tells that in food mushroom was added nd i have allergy from it...raman laughs loudly..ishu says i am looking so scary..i thought u will shout..raman says y i will u r like this only from childhood...
ishu says him that he doesnt cares for her..raman says yes i cares...for me so am going away from u as i dont want this allergy...raman leaves..ishu is sad..

Mrs bhalla Mr bhalla comes near their room..
They share a lovely talk...they enters the room..and finds that the room is decorated..nd toshiji finds food there..she gets angry that today i am having fast nd u r doing all this...Mr bhalla tries to explain her that its not their room...

Raman comes in room with turmuric paste..
Ishu asks whats this..raman says mushroom paste..he teases her...ishu says i dont want this..he says till morning your face will be ok..i made this for you in their kitchen....he puts..
Yeh hai mohabbatein plays in bg...
he puts the paste on her whole face nd starts laughing...ishu says again u started laughing..he shows her mirror..she too starts laughing..she says its too much now..lets sleep..
Ishu sleeps on bed nd raman goes and sits on chair..

At resort...
Mr bhalla nd Mrs bhalla were on bed...Mr bhalla tries to talk with toshiji but she is angry and is not talking with him...
Mihir calls mihika but she shouts at him nd cuts the call..mihir says its so hard to talk with these girls...

In ishra room...
raman comes to ishu nd covers her from blanket...
In morning..ishu sees her marks are not there now..she says wow his paste was nice...raman comes nd says whats this..oh my god what happened.
ishu gets tensed again...she asks what happened..raman says that paste worked u r looking fair today..ishu smiles..
He says dont smile much i am praising ur beauty...i am talking about my paste...ishu says whenever i thinks u r sweet u does something nd makes me to change my mind...they have cute rift..
Raman says i am waiting outside...

At resort...
eveyone was on dinning table for breakfast...
All ladies were angry nd men were planning what to do...Mr iyer nd Mr bhalla talks..madhu says to Mr iyer..that do whatever u want...nd bala offers butter to vandu...vandu says now he is trying to putting butter on me she ks also angry...mihir gives idli to mihika..mihika gives it to ruhi nd says in her mind that now he is offering me idli but i will not talk with him...

Mihir asks for lemon water from waiter...bala says y u r not eating anything..
mihika says how he will as he is vomiting from morning...mihir says to mihika that why she is behaving like this...madhu scolds mihir..Mrs bhalla shouts at madhu..both gets into a fight..men tries to stop them but they starts scolding their husbands only...everyone starts fight with eachother...
raman and ishita comes there..ruhi goes to ishu nd says everyone is fighting..raman and ishu goes and tries to stop them...raman shouts to stop them...ishita says everyone is fighting but y simi is alone and silent...
Screen freezes on her face...

Precap:- raman says to ishita that i challanged everyone for competition..and now we have to cook..ishu says but i will not cook chicken...raman says yeah if u will then u will lose..he taunts her...they also have a cute fight.

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 25 july 2014 written update

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-26, 00:06

Thank u

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-07-26, 01:25

Thank you, jenny

masti continuesss..........

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-26, 11:56

Thanks Jenny.

Lovely Ishra scenes. The family scene was great too.. all of them upset or angry with the kids enjoying the ring side view of the battle of the grown ups  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-26, 12:49

slmu wrote:Thanks Jenny.

Lovely Ishra scenes. The family scene was great too.. all of them upset or angry with the kids enjoying the ring side view of the battle of the grown ups  ROFL

ishita raman scenes were ok, but I got bored wit the rest...i just wanted to go and thump there heads together all of them...ishita raman have reached the resort and they never met that couple or got there belongings stolen as the spoilers said so they changed the scenes???

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-26, 12:53

Thanks for the update Jenny!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:30

Sponsored content