Latest topics

SBS Segt 26th July, Fatafat Express: Raman blasting Romi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Segt 26th July, Fatafat Express: Raman blasting Romi

Post by hooked on 2014-07-26, 16:04



Written Update

Raman is angry at Romi for something. They are at the office and Raman is shown scolding his brother. Ishita is shown looking surprised. She then walks up to Romi who is studying some object.
The voice over says that Romi has nothing to fear since he has his Ishita bhabi to save him.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Segt 26th July, Fatafat Express: Raman blasting Romi

Post by slmu on 2014-07-26, 18:38

Hooked  hug1  welcome back.. missed you

TFS

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Segt 26th July, Fatafat Express: Raman blasting Romi

Post by hooked on 2014-07-26, 19:21

slmu wrote:Hooked  hug1  welcome back.. missed you

TFS
Hey Shanthi!! I am so very happy to be back!!!  long hug 
Did the dhwaniforum party happen now that the accident case has finally reached some kind closure??

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Segt 26th July, Fatafat Express: Raman blasting Romi

Post by slmu on 2014-07-26, 19:28

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:Hooked  hug1  welcome back.. missed you

TFS
Hey Shanthi!! I am so very happy to be back!!!  long hug 
Did the dhwaniforum party happen now that the accident case has finally reached some kind closure??

no it didnt.. waiting for you to get it started  Party1

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Segt 26th July, Fatafat Express: Raman blasting Romi

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-26, 19:34

tfs...your back..where did u disappear to...missed u

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Segt 26th July, Fatafat Express: Raman blasting Romi

Post by hooked on 2014-07-26, 23:44

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:Hooked  hug1  welcome back.. missed you

TFS
Hey Shanthi!! I am so very happy to be back!!!  long hug 
Did the dhwaniforum party happen now that the accident case has finally reached some kind closure??

no it didnt.. waiting for you to get it started  Party1
hehe...I was feeling sad that I'd miss the YHM celebratory party! let's have it when they complete the 200th episode then!! With a special thread and all!!!  Party1  Party1  Party1

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Segt 26th July, Fatafat Express: Raman blasting Romi

Post by hooked on 2014-07-26, 23:52

sarra0 wrote:tfs...your back..where did u disappear to...missed u
Hola Sarra!! Took a short vacation! No internet connection..so no dhwani! But I'm back and planning a party as you can see!!  hppy 
And really, missed you all too!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Segt 26th July, Fatafat Express: Raman blasting Romi

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:26


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum