Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - 26 July 2014 - Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-07-28, 13:42

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
I can imagine Ishu taking her Raavan Kumar aside and explaining to him how difficult it must be for ashok to have such feelings and that he should treat the guy with kindness and understanding!!! ROFL

ROFL ROFL she has to get over the shock herself first...and ravaan kumars answer wat do u want me to pretend that I love him  Clap and then break his heart.. I never treated him wit respect and kindness and understandin since he left wit shagun y break the habbit now..i
hahah.. Ishu is superwoman! The icing on the top would be if she asks him to talk things out with Ashok!!!  hppy

hppy jhansi ki rani and her up patang batain...this is y she should not watch dramas... hppy 
We can have a Gay Pride Special Episode where this happens!!! Ashok would think he is caught in a nightmare!!!! Clap

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-28, 13:48

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

ROFL ROFL she has to get over the shock herself first...and ravaan kumars answer wat do u want me to pretend that I love him  Clap and then break his heart.. I never treated him wit respect and kindness and understandin since he left wit shagun y break the habbit now..i
hahah.. Ishu is superwoman! The icing on the top would be if she asks him to talk things out with Ashok!!!  hppy

hppy jhansi ki rani and her up patang batain...this is y she should not watch dramas... hppy 
We can have a Gay Pride Special Episode where this happens!!! Ashok would think he is caught in a nightmare!!!! Clap

hppy or the most perfect script ever written...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-28, 14:24

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hahahaha!!! Oh my!! The most awkward conversations ever....

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-28, 14:32

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hahahaha!!! Oh my!! The most awkward conversations ever....

hppy u can just imagine it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:57

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum