Latest topics

Ruhi’s Baby Demand To Upset Raman & Ishita In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ruhi’s Baby Demand To Upset Raman & Ishita In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-27, 14:34

In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein ,Raman enters the room that the old man has given them to stay over for the night. The room is dark so Raman switches on the light. He sees that Ishita is covering her face & body as she has got some skin allergic reaction due to cake. Raman sees her hand and face & the allergy is really bad. Ishita is feeling embarrassed. But Raman gets some neem water & swabs her whole body.

He takes care of Ishita whole night. Early morning Ishita sees that the reaction has gone . She looks for Raman to thank him . Raman enters furious and tell her that those old couple apparently were thieves. They have taken his wallet, car everything. He is firing Ishita for being nice & just then cops come in with the old couple & their stuff. They tell Raman that since he called them last night for car & described the couple, they were able to trace them back. Ishita is relieved and they leave for the resort. Here all the women are upset with the men & they are sitting at the distance. On one silly topic their argument starts. By then Raman & Ishita walks in & tries to pacify them. Simmi is still unhappy as she can see each one with their partner and she all alone. Ishita tries to make a conversation with her but she walks out. Now Raman & Ishita plan to bring the family together by making them participate in the upcoming cooking contest which is organized by the resort. They instigate each couple against other and all agree to compete. Raman & Ishita are now looking forward to this competition.

Meanwhile, Raman and Ishita’s daughter Ruhi demands to Ishita for a sister and which will make both Raman and Ishita sad. Ishita can never conceive that is why Raman married her.

Let’s see how both Raman and Ishita will handle this situation and make Ruhi understand….

*TE

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Re: Ruhi’s Baby Demand To Upset Raman & Ishita In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by slmu on 2014-07-27, 14:42

Thanks Zu

How many tracks is this show going to have going on at the same time?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-27, 14:54

thanks Zu...well the first part of the track changed... hppy how do they know she can't conceive...they never tried...practise makes perfect...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-27, 14:57

Sarra  ROFL  good point

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-27, 15:01

they r like innocent kids lying next to each on the bed thinking job done...i thou better of them... Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-27, 15:02

ROFL  ROFL  I can understand if Ishu is that innocent but what about Raman.. he has fathered 2 kids

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-27, 15:14

has he??? I would have suggested ashok as the culprit but DNA test was done for ruhi  hppy  hppy  mayb they were miracle babies...to b honest when he was married to shagun he innocent, only after he turned into ravan kumar...kya pata

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-27, 15:22

sarra0 wrote:has he??? I would have suggested ashok as the culprit but DNA test was done for ruhi  hppy  hppy  mayb they were miracle babies...to b honest when he was married to shagun he innocent, only after he turned into ravan kumar...kya pata

ROFL  ROFL can't be Ashok.. that's the reason Shagun is still after Raman.. Ashok doesn't do it for her

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-27, 15:35

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:has he??? I would have suggested ashok as the culprit but DNA test was done for ruhi  hppy  hppy  mayb they were miracle babies...to b honest when he was married to shagun he innocent, only after he turned into ravan kumar...kya pata

ROFL  ROFL can't be Ashok.. that's the reason Shagun is still after Raman.. Ashok doesn't do it for her

hppy hppy that's wat happens when u chase money Kya baat hai kya cheez hai paisa
Kya paisa paisa karti hai kyon paise pe tu marti hai...
now u have to put up  hppy as back up plan moved on...she was waiting for him to get richer before going back...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-27, 19:03

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy hppy that's wat happens when u chase money Kya baat hai kya cheez hai paisa
Kya paisa paisa karti hai kyon paise pe tu marti hai...
now u have to put up  hppy as back up plan moved on...she was waiting for him to get richer before going back...

ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-07-27, 19:54

Shanthi

It is Back to Tried and tested ways of the Ekta & Co., perhaps finding a Miracle Cure or some new Medical Procedure  Shocked

Last edited by sameersaagar on 2014-07-27, 19:58; edited 1 time in total

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-27, 19:57

slmu wrote:

u gals are hilarious  hppy hppy 

Yes never seen anything of ashok shagun ..no wonder she still pines for Raman  nty 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-27, 20:01

sarra0 wrote:thanks Zu...well the first part of the track changed... hppy how do they know she can't conceive...they never tried...practise makes perfect...

I completely agree they should def give it a try...they arent even sleeping next to each other nor are they feeling attracted to the other  confused 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-27, 20:02

sameersaagar wrote:Shanthi

It is Back to Tried and tested ways of the Ekta & Co., perhaps finding a Miracle Cure or some new Medical Procedure  Shocked

You more than 200 % right sameer ..kekta maiyya will invent a new miracle cure and Ishu will have babies ...even if it is too make shagun red eyed  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-27, 20:53

zuzana wrote:

You more than 200 % right sameer ..kekta maiyya will invent a new miracle cure and Ishu will have babies ...even if it is too make shagun red eyed  hppy 

I don't want that though.. I am sick of her being defined as someone who can't have babies and they will just prove those people as correct thinking if they give her a baby.. they need to stick to it and this will prove that not having a child does not mean you are incomplete

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-27, 21:05

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I don't want that though.. I am sick of her being defined as someone who can't have babies and they will just prove those people as correct thinking if they give her a baby.. they need to stick to it and this will prove that not having a child does not mean you are incomplete

agree with you Shanti...for once I want SP to really be nayi soch and dont go into the rut of purani soch and churn out some stupid reasons for making her mother..as u said they could show how she can be a complete mother without giving birth

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-27, 21:11

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

agree with you Shanti...for once I want SP to really be nayi soch and dont go into the rut of purani soch and churn out some stupid reasons for making her mother..as u said they could show how she can be a complete mother without giving birth

yes if they go the baby way it will be a slap to everyone woman who is in that situation

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-27, 21:16

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

u gals are hilarious  hppy hppy 

Yes never seen anything of ashok shagun ..no wonder she still pines for Raman  nty 

hppy hppy he did try once or twice...but she had a headache or was angry when she had seen raman ishita getting close...it would have been better for them if she had stayed wit raman and kept ashok on the side  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-27, 21:19

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks Zu...well the first part of the track changed... hppy how do they know she can't conceive...they never tried...practise makes perfect...

I completely agree they should def give it a try...they arent even sleeping next to each other nor are they feeling attracted to the other  confused 

she0has on a few occasions...and yesterdays episode when they were cooking there was j moment when he was left staring at her...they keep changing there mind about sleeping on the bed or not...i think if they r feeling attracted one sleeps on the sofa...if not then the bed is ok  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-27, 21:21

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

yes if they go the baby way it will be a slap to everyone woman who is in that situation

i remember it more as she would have difficulty conceiving not that it was impossible... Bang hppy stupid SP cant even try and watch the episode...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-27, 21:24

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

she0has on a few occasions...and yesterdays episode when they were cooking there was j moment when he was left staring at her...they keep changing there mind about sleeping on the bed or not...i think if they r feeling attracted one sleeps on the sofa...if not then the bed is ok  hppy 

for them to get attracted I think someone should do the job like ruhi or mimi should play cupid otherwise these two will be happy fighting off like tom jerry

jhoppadi is also OK sarra if that does the job  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-27, 21:27

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

for them to get attracted I think someone should do the job like ruhi or mimi should play cupid otherwise these two will be happy fighting off like tom jerry

i like tom and jerry but an attracted tom jerry is so much more fun...mihir tried wit the room and look at wat these two did  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil they ruin all plans

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-07-28, 09:42

This Thread  ROFL 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-28, 19:45

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

i like tom and jerry but an attracted tom jerry is so much more fun...mihir tried wit the room and look at wat these two did  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil they ruin all plans

kuch bhi romantic nahin mila in this trip..only progress is they slept on the same bed  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-28, 19:55

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

kuch bhi romantic nahin mila in this trip..only progress is they slept on the same bed  hppy 

Shocked Shocked when did they sleep on the same bed on this trip?? is that when they were back home?? me and shanthi have given up trying to decipher when they will share a bed and when they sleep apart...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:00

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum