Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ruhi’s Baby Demand To Upset Raman & Ishita In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by slmu on 2014-07-28, 19:56

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

for them to get attracted I think someone should do the job like ruhi or mimi should play cupid otherwise these two will be happy fighting off like tom jerry

jhoppadi is also OK sarra if that does the job  hppy 

i like tom and jerry but an attracted tom jerry is so much more fun...mihir tried wit the room and look at wat these two did  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil they ruin all plans

kuch bhi romantic nahin mila in this trip..only progress is they slept on the same bed  hppy 

Shocked Shocked when did they sleep on the same bed on this trip?? is that when they were back home?? me and shanthi have given up trying to decipher when they will share a bed and when they sleep apart...

exactly.. somedays when Ruhi is there its same bed, some days apart.. its the whim and fancy of the CVs based on the dialogues they want to inset  Bang  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-28, 19:59

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

for them to get attracted I think someone should do the job like ruhi or mimi should play cupid otherwise these two will be happy fighting off like tom jerry

jhoppadi is also OK sarra if that does the job  hppy 

i like tom and jerry but an attracted tom jerry is so much more fun...mihir tried wit the room and look at wat these two did  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil they ruin all plans

kuch bhi romantic nahin mila in this trip..only progress is they slept on the same bed  hppy 

Shocked Shocked when did they sleep on the same bed on this trip?? is that when they were back home?? me and shanthi have given up trying to decipher when they will share a bed and when they sleep apart...

after coming back dont know why they slept seperately in the trip though  hppy 

there must be some trend with their tom and jerry fight scenes///they fight they sleep seperately
if they dotn fight they sleep on same bed or if ruhi is in betn they sleep on same bed...phew too many probabilities  hppy hppy 

what have we come to just counting the times they sleep on same bed with hands legs eveyrhting apart  Bang Bang 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-28, 19:59

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

exactly.. somedays when Ruhi is there its same bed, some days apart.. its the whim and fancy of the CVs based on the dialogues they want to inset  Bang  Bang  Bang

yep that was my conclusion  hppy  Bang Bang last time raman slept on the sofa he slept the other way...so they could stare at0each other all night  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-28, 20:01

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

yep that was my conclusion  hppy  Bang Bang last time raman slept on the sofa he slept the other way...so they could stare at0each other all night  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad 

ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-28, 20:02

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

there must be some trend with their tom and jerry fight scenes///they fight they sleep seperately
if they dotn fight they sleep on same bed or if ruhi is in betn they sleep on same bed...phew too many probabilities  hppy hppy 

what have we come to just counting the times they sleep on same bed with hands legs eveyrhting apart  Bang Bang 

they have slept apart even when ruhi is there in the room1..i agree wit shanthi it seems to depend on the dialogues they want to use...

hppy hppy this is wat happens when romance in the show between the leads...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-28, 20:06

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:

they have slept apart even when ruhi is there in the room1..i agree wit shanthi it seems to depend on the dialogues they want to use...

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein  ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-28, 20:13

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy hppy kuch kuch hota hai  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-28, 21:29

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

we are seeing weird versions of YHM  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:05

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum