Latest topics

Star Plus Yeh Hai Mohabbatein To Head Back To The Parmeet Angle ?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Star Plus Yeh Hai Mohabbatein To Head Back To The Parmeet Angle ?

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-27, 20:08

Is Star Plus popular show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein produced by Balaji Telefilms heading towards the Parmeet (Anurag Sharma) angle?

Are we in for more interesting and entertaining drama ahead in one of Star Plus’ highly rated show?

No prices for guessing this one because the answer is a Yes!

After Mrs. Iyer (Neena Kulkarni) accident track which was followed by some light-hearted picnic moments in the show; Yeh Hai Mohabbatein is once again heading back to some serious drama with the ‘Param track’ in the show.

As seen so far Simmi (Shireen Mirza) staunchly believes that her Param can’t do anything wrong and she blames Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) for getting separated from her husband and living such a painful life. The viewers have seen how unknown to the Bhalla’s, Simmi is still in contact with Param. However in the episodes to come the entire family will be shocked to learn that Simmi still meets Param and how she refuses to accept the fact that Param was indeed the culprit in the Ishita-Param incident.

Raman (Karan Patel) who played a pivotal role in exposing Param’s true face before all will decide to talk to Simmi but Ishita will stop him from doing so as she feels it could hurt Simmi even more. But soon in the forthcoming episodes of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein viewers for the first time will see Mr. Bhalla (Kaushal Kapoor) confront his daughter on the same leading to some high-octane drama in the show.

There is no denying the fact that whenever Param has made an entry he has successfully managed to create havoc in the others lives. What will he do this time? What will Ishita and Raman do to make Simmi realize the truth about Param?

*TT

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Re: Star Plus Yeh Hai Mohabbatein To Head Back To The Parmeet Angle ?

Post by slmu on 2014-07-27, 20:12

sigh.. more of Simmi's pigheadedness and Param's sleaziness  Bang  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-27, 21:08

slmu wrote:sigh.. more of Simmi's pigheadedness and Param's sleaziness  Bang  Bang  Bang

well said pigheadness at its peak and we have to jhelofy it  Bang  Bang 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-27, 21:24

well no surprise there...but that means having to put up wit more simmi  No No Sleep Sleep Censored Censored 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-07-27, 21:25

sarra0 wrote:well no surprise there...but that means having to put up wit more simmi  No No Sleep Sleep Censored Censored 

the thought itself is giving me headaches..on top of tht I get more irritated when Ishu goes all aiyyoo paavam simmi  Bang Bang Bang 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-27, 21:32

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:well no surprise there...but that means having to put up wit more simmi  No No Sleep Sleep Censored Censored 

the thought itself is giving me headaches..on top of tht I get more irritated when Ishu goes all aiyyoo paavam simmi  Bang Bang Bang 

yep mahaan ishita saying I understand is  Bang Bang Bang i stand by my suggestion tell simmi to go live wit param and have a happy life...if it focuses to much on simmi morose face then I will switch off again...fine balance is needed...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by kan on 2014-07-28, 00:28

I am not understanding why are they not concentrating on raman and ishita romance..If ashok deceive shagun she wants to again come back in raman life.they are showing just problems not giving focus on raman and ishita romance,

kan

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-28, 01:01

oh well! just a couple of quick episodes with some really rushed IshRa scenes and we are back for more rhonadhona!
I don't get it!!! Why do the Raman-Ishita scenes always have to be so rushed?!! Just one awesome moment during the cooking competition and that was it! But that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the hilarious scene of Romi hallucinating about Sarika ji everywhere! I am loving this new relationship that seems to be blossoming between the two!
Thanks for sharing, Zuzana.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-28, 12:56

i suppose its because there love story hasn't started yet, therefore just normal nok jhok and just friends wit no benefits  hppy hppy once u have lived together, got used to each other and for the most part seem to not b attracted to each other can a attraction arise???

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-28, 13:16

sarra0 wrote:i suppose its because there love story hasn't started yet, therefore just normal nok jhok and just friends wit no benefits  hppy hppy once u have lived together, got used to each other and for the most part seem to not b attracted to each other can a attraction arise???
Seriously! Leaves me baffled! They should have more awkward moments like the one during the cooking competition!  Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-28, 13:19

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:i suppose its because there love story hasn't started yet, therefore just normal nok jhok and just friends wit no benefits  hppy hppy once u have lived together, got used to each other and for the most part seem to not b attracted to each other can a attraction arise???
Seriously! Leaves me baffled! They should have more awkward moments like the one during the cooking competition!  Twisted Evil

it was a nice moment thou she was unaware...i wished they had put the one in wit a hug attempt that didn't go rite rather then cut it...the whole cooking thing while I am glad didn't linger just seemed really rushed...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-28, 13:22

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

it was a nice moment thou she was unaware...i wished they had put the one in wit a hug attempt that didn't go rite rather then cut it...the whole cooking thing while I am glad didn't linger just seemed really rushed...
exactly!! it was too rushed!! anyway...hopefully there'll be more such scenes in the near future...

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-28, 13:24

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

exactly!! it was too rushed!! anyway...hopefully there'll be more such scenes in the near future...

hopefully...i also like it when they talk..share problems...i liked the moment on the bed when they were talking...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-28, 13:32

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hopefully...i also like it when they talk..share problems...i liked the moment on the bed when they were talking...
yes!!! That was also cute...they feel so real in those scenes!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-28, 13:36

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yep that is one of the things about there relationship..the progression has been natural...and like walking onthe highway, her complaining, his trying to get her to carry on, talking her hand it all felt natural

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-28, 13:40

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

yep that is one of the things about there relationship..the progression has been natural...and like walking onthe highway, her complaining, his trying to get her to carry on, talking her hand it all felt natural
very true!! This natural progression can only make their love stronger! But I totally dig the extreme scenes as well! Like I loved that moment during the court scene when he fights with Param and then drags Ishu to the car. Ohhhh!!!  Heart

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-28, 13:46

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

very true!! This natural progression can only make their love stronger! But I totally dig the extreme scenes as well! Like I loved that moment during the court scene when he fights with Param and then drags Ishu to the car. Ohhhh!!!  Heart

hppy i laughed my head off at the fight...but yep I love them too but they r also natural in terms of they havnt come from no where there was build up and an explosion...the way he shrugged shagun hand off, stalked forward, turned grabbed ishita hand and then started dragging her...her let go of my hand...his no I am your husband...dil garden garden gaya  Starry Love it was a great scene

Last edited by sarra0 on 2014-07-28, 13:54; edited 1 time in total

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-28, 13:51

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

hppy i loved my head off at the fight...but yep I love them too but they r also natural in terms of they havnt come from no where there was build up and an explosion...the way he shrugged shagun hand off, stalked forward, turned grabbed ishita hand and then started dragging her...her let go of my hand...his no I am your husband...dil garden garden gaya  Starry Love it was a great scene
that was one of the best scenes  Starry Love

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-28, 13:55

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hppy i loved my head off at the fight...but yep I love them too but they r also natural in terms of they havnt come from no where there was build up and an explosion...the way he shrugged shagun hand off, stalked forward, turned grabbed ishita hand and then started dragging her...her let go of my hand...his no I am your husband...dil garden garden gaya  Starry Love it was a great scene

it really was...the angst, the frustration, the desperation, the concern all coming thru

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-28, 14:23

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

it really was...the angst, the frustration, the desperation, the concern all coming thru
Sarra!! Brilliant description of the scene!! Yes! It was such an awesome moment! It was that moment which kind of made me forgive the CVs for making us go through all that torture related to the accident!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-28, 14:28

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Sarra!! Brilliant description of the scene!! Yes! It was such an awesome moment! It was that moment which kind of made me forgive the CVs for making us go through all that torture related to the accident!

hppy your very forgiving...i only read WU for the most part and I still havnt forgiven them  nty forgiveness needs to b earned...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-28, 20:47

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy your very forgiving...i only read WU for the most part and I still havnt forgiven them  nty forgiveness needs to b earned...
hahaha!! the forgiveness came when I lowered my expectations!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-28, 20:50

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

i do not stoop to their level  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-28, 20:52

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

i admire you for it! they broke my spirit but they couldn't break yours!!!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-28, 20:55

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

i admire you for it! they broke my spirit but they couldn't break yours!!!  hppy

hppy hppy i take action by switchin off to american shows...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum