Latest topics

What a Way to Tell the Truth.. Aahil.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What a Way to Tell the Truth.. Aahil.

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-28, 22:50

Lets first start off with Sanam and Asma. I did say last week that Asma would find Sanaam in her old room crying. I love the friendship being developed here. Zoya had Dilshad and Nasma to comfort her in tough times. Sanam will have Asma. Asma knows now the dreams Sanam had for her marriage. 

Sanam goes to see Dilshad and comes upon Haya. Haya is shocked to see Sanams expensive, fancy clothes and im sure make over. Then the nurse refers to Sanam as Mrs. Ibrahim. It sounds soo wonderful when referring to Sanam. Sanam is truly looking like royalty compared to before. Now she does look like Aahils wife. She tells Haya she will explain later. (When is that Sanam? After you and Aahil are hopelessly and madly in love and cant stop touching each other?)

At the house Tanveer asks about Aahil who is late for dinner. The lawyer arrives with accusations and Tanu becomes stomped. Ahil arrives and excuses himself for a few minutes. At first when he walks in, it was as if Sanam was invisible, and after he returns from his room, he is a different person. Is it that he remembered his earlier conversation with his mom. 

Sanam at first was confused and shocked. Poor thing did not know how to react. Aahil being loving to her. It was wonderful watching him. 

At guys Aahil tells Sanam the truth in his heart. But, what a way to tell her. Everything he told her is what is in his heart and how h had fallen in love with her. Yes, it was for the lawyers benefit and even though when they go to their room tomorrow, heĺl tell her everything was an act. 

However, we know, everything that he told her of his feelings were what is in his heart. Its in his eyes. I dont even think at the time she thought he was ¨acting¨ as she seemed shocked when he spoke. 

Tanveer had the best seat in the house. She did not have to say one word after Aahil arrived. He took over the show. And she was smiling ear to ear.

Rehaan is shocked by everything Aahil said. He cant believe whats coming out of his ears. 
At this point he is probably very convinced that Aahil has always loved Sanam but kept it secret and he probably thinks that there is no way now Sanam would leave Aahil. Thats probably why he wants to destroy Tanveers plans. 

I dont think the laywer will just accept what he sees in the next few days. I think heĺl receive more calls or visits. He may even receive pics of SAHIL fighting in the bedroom. Maybe of them sleeping apart and not in a loving way. Maybe even Rehaan recording a conversation between him and Sanam unknown to her and getting her to confess how Tanveer got her in this.. to take to the lawyer. 

I think the lawyer would be back with more stipulations to convince him.

1. An invitation to the Walima that will proceed the SR.
2. Ask then intimate questions about each other.
3. Ask then what their plans are for the future...eg. how many kids hey want to have.
4. Then bring up the baby thing. I keep talking about it because I think it will happen.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: What a Way to Tell the Truth.. Aahil.

Post by pollyanna on 2014-07-28, 23:43

Wow...loved your post......i want to wath the scene when Ahil confesses....

Liked ur scenes which the lawyer will bring up....bhal ho uss aadmi ka Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-29, 05:36

I can only hope that at least two of these visioned scenes would happen. A pic Karanvir posted sometime last week on a scene that has not yet, im really thinking as I initially did, would air after the eid special as in the pic Sanam has on the same jewelry.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-07-29, 13:40

Finally got to watch the episode....and Dianelle very true Aahil got to say what he wanted to tell her......the precap shows another fight between them.....would be interesting to watch their edit episode.

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-29, 14:03

just saw the episode...i had an extra day to wait to watch  Bang Bang but I have seen it now so all is well  hpee 

i don't understand those two who rang the lawyer...don't know how they r related to Aahil but can't v get rid of them?? don't like the characters and they don't bring anything to the show but irritation...y not just another set of normal characters wit their own agenda's...

the lawyer could c the panic, anxiety on the faces of those around him...he knew something isn't right...i liked his don't inform aahil I am here...

having sanam being called mrs ibrahim sounded so good...

Aahil arrives and the fun begins...he didn't even acknowledge sanam when he walked in...then wat a change...he really did take over the show...yes he is talking from the heart not that anyone knows or realises it but it must have felt good for him to finally b able to get it off his chest...to say something he hadn't been able to...he even shocked tanu a couple of times...

u think reiaan will realise aahil was speaking the truth?? that regardless of wat he says after he will understand?? was there a spoiler to say he plans on destroying tanu plan??

can't wait to the precap play out...the photo u posted last week I think will from the scene in the bed...where he rolls over her and threatens her to keep quiet or still...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-29, 15:39

sarra0 wrote:just saw the episode...i had an extra day to wait to watch  Bang Bang but I have seen it now so all is well  hpee 

i don't understand those two who rang the lawyer...don't know how they r related to Aahil but can't v get rid of them?? don't like the characters and they don't bring anything to the show but irritation...y not just another set of normal characters wit their own agenda's...

the lawyer could c the panic, anxiety on the faces of those around him...he knew something isn't right...i liked his don't inform aahil I am here...

Aahil arrives and the fun begins...he didn't even acknowledge sanam when he walked in...then wat a change...he really did take over the show...yes he is talking from the heart not that anyone knows or realises it but it must have felt good for him to finally b able to get it off his chest...to say something he hadn't been able to...he even shocked tanu a couple of times...

u think reiaan will realise aahil was speaking the truth?? that regardless of wat he says after he will understand?? was there a spoiler to say he plans on destroying tanu plan??

can't wait to the precap play out...the photo u posted last week I think will from the scene in the bed...where he rolls over her and threatens her to keep quiet or still...

There was a spoiler saying that Rehaan is soo angry that his mom destroyed his chance with Sanam that he plans to ruin her chance of getting the property.

In the pic Sanam has on the jewelry on her forehead that is not seen in the bed scenes coming up today. That jewelry she has on for the eid function.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-29, 16:19

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:just saw the episode...i had an extra day to wait to watch  Bang Bang but I have seen it now so all is well  hpee 

There was a spoiler saying that Rehaan is soo angry that his mom destroyed his chance with Sanam that he plans to ruin her chance of getting the property.

In the pic Sanam has on the jewelry on her forehead that is not seen in the bed scenes coming up today. That jewelry she has on for the eid function.

thanks for that...so rehaan for now plots against tanu...romance and more romance for the leads...the heartbreaking type...

so it isn't from todays episode...but one to come...more to look forward to...they have a few days for eid celebration...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-29, 18:47

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

thanks for that...so rehaan for now plots against tanu...romance and more romance for the leads...the heartbreaking type...

so it isn't from todays episode...but one to come...more to look forward to...they have a few days for eid celebration...
There is a new promo with Razia being back. Sanam refers to Tanveer as ämmi. My guess? By next monday, SAHIL might be where we want them to be. Im really thinking by next Friday, Sahil will celebrate their SR. I really believe theyĺl take that step, before Tanveers secrets are revealed. Its possible that Razia threatens Tanu, to reveal her secrets if she tries hurt Zoya and Asads daughter. Sheĺl probably move back into the mansion to keep an eye on things.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-29, 19:12

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

There is a new promo with Razia being back. Sanam refers to Tanveer as ämmi. My guess? By next monday, SAHIL might be where we want them to be. Im really thinking by next Friday, Sahil will celebrate their SR. I really believe theyĺl take that step, before Tanveers secrets are revealed. Its possible that Razia threatens Tanu, to reveal her secrets if she tries hurt Zoya and Asads daughter. Sheĺl probably move back into the mansion to keep an eye on things.

razia back??? so she didn't die...y do u think razia has changed and would want to protect zoya and asad daughter???

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-29, 19:29

sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:

razia back??? so she didn't die...y do u think razia has changed and would want to protect zoya and asad daughter???
I think so cause when Zoya disowned her dad, Razia too seemed sorry for what she did to Zoya. Razia left with Zoyas dad admitting her wrong doing and sorry for it begging him to take her. She seemed remorseful.

I think or hope that sheĺl side with SAHIL as a thank you for Zoya not sending her to jail after the truth came out then.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-29, 19:50

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I think so cause when Zoya disowned her dad, Razia too seemed sorry for what she did to Zoya. Razia left with Zoyas dad admitting her wrong doing and sorry for it begging him to take her. She seemed remorseful.

I think or hope that sheĺl side with SAHIL as a thank you for Zoya not sending her to jail after the truth came out then.

interesting so that's how she survived...could b there r enough players with evil intentions...i just so too much razia being evil that to believe will take time

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-29, 20:44

I do hope she is for SAHIL. They have too much already, as I read Nida is not finished yet. It will be funny if Razia forces Tanu to tell SAHIL they need to fix up the property for their future children. Can you imagine her being forced to tell them she does not want any part of the property but for her grandkids to get it.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum