Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 28th July 2014 Written Update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 28th July 2014 Written Update

Post by hooked on 2014-07-28, 23:33

Before leaving for work, Raman and Ishita discuss how to deal with the problem that Simmi is in at present. Raman wants to talk to his sister but Simmi is not at home. Ishita tells him that she must have gone to meet Param. Raman becomes angry but Ishita warns him that if he scolds her like a child, it would only make things worse. Raman agrees. While talking Raman checks his mail. Someone had sent Raman photos of pasta dishes. Ishita is surprised to see him looking at these photos with so much eagerness. He is lost in the pasta pictures. Ishita calls out to him. He explains that he loves Italian food. Ishita asks him how come he only visited restaurants that serve Indian food. Raman tells her that his family did not like such food. It was only during some of those business meetings that he got to try this food. He leaves. Ishita thinks to herself that something must be done about this.

Simmi arrives at Param's office. She is weeping and has brought Ananya with her. Param is surprised to see her in this state. Param asks her what has happened. He takes her into his office. Simmi weeps uncontrollably. She tells him that she can't be strong anymore. Param asks her what was bothering her. Simmi pours out all her grievances to him. Mihika who was passing the room sees Simmi with Param and is surprised to see Simmi crying so much. Ashok also comes into the room and steps out when he sees Simmi with Param. He notices that Mihika had seen Param and Simmi together.

Romi is shown fiddling with the tyres of his bike. He punctures a tyre and thinks to himself that when Sarika passes he'll get a lift from her. He waits on the road to work. Suddenly a car pulls up next to him and his old friends climb out. They hug him and are pleased to see him after a long time. They offer to give him a lift to work when they see that his bike was punctured. He tells them to leave and that he'll manage. Sarika arrives there and calls out to Romi. Romi waves to her and is desperate to send his friends off! His friends ask him who that girl was but he tells them to push off! They comment that she wasn't all that great and Romi is even angrier on hearing this. Finally his friends leave after passing sad comments about how they had lost a brother. 

Sarika comes there and asks Romi who those guys were. Romi tells her they were his old college friends but now that he was working he had no more time for them. Sarika agrees that things change once one starts to work. Sarika tells Romi that her bike was still at the mechanic's. Romi curses at his bad luck since he had punctured his bike's tyre as well. Sarika asks him what the problem was. Romi says there was no problem and that they can take an auto. While travelling on the auto, Romi talks big about his role in Raman's office. He tells her how his brother puts a lot of responsibility on his shoulders and that he was an important part of Raman's company. 

In the meantime, Raman is shown shouting at his accounts department for making a shoddy work out of the company balance sheets. Subramaniam and everyone else remain silent and listens to Raman's rant. Raman then realises the sheets were the handiwork of his brother, Romi. He asks where Romi was. Romi arrives around the same time and cheerfully asks the peon for a cup of tea. The man points out Raman in his angry mood. Raman sees Romi and lets out all his anger. He scolds Romi furiously and warns him that he should stop resting on the laurels of his father and brother and try to do something on his own. He tells Romi that Subbu is his boss and he should be at the office before his boss reaches. He tells his brother that this was his last warning and if such mistakes were repeated in the future, it wouldn't take Raman even two seconds to throw Romi out of his company. Raman throws down the file and Romi bends down to pick the sheets up. 

Meanwhile Sarika had come to the office to return Romi his bike keys. Ishita too had come for some reason. Romi sees Sarika and feels even more sad and humiliated. Once Raman is done scolding Romi, he leaves after warning Subbu and everyone else that they should stop trying to hide Romi's mistakes. Ishita is angry at the way Raman scolded Romi in front of the entire office. She is rushing towards Raman's cabin, when she runs into Sarika. She is surprised to see Sarika there. Sarika is also embarrassed to see Ishita there. She tells Ishita that her bike had broken down and that Romi had the number of the mechanic. She says that she'll take an auto to work and rushes out. Romi comes to Ishita. He tells her that his brother was in his cabin and rushes to find Sarika. Ishita goes to meet Raman.

Sarika leaves the keys with the peon and tells him to give them to Romi. Romi arrives at that time and the peon leaves after giving him the keys. Sarika breaks the awkwardness by asking Romi to call her after work that evening and that she'd give him the treat. Romi is surprised and she reminds him that she had promised him a treat when her bike is repaired. She leaves and Romi is genuinely surprised at Sarika's kind and generous behaviour after all that she had heard at his office.

Meanwhile, Ishita scolds Raman for scolding Romi in front of everyone. Raman is angry at being lectured at. He asks her if she had come only to lecture him. Ishita angrily tells him that she had not come there to argue. She says that she had brought his lunch for him. He says that he had lunch at the office. She tells him that he could eat the lunch she had brought instead for that day. She leaves.

On the way out she sees Romi. Romi is smiling to himself. Ishita is surprised to see Romi in such a good mood after the humiliating episode that had just taken place. She wonders what had changed his mood so suddenly. She gets a phone call from Raman and wonders why he was calling her. She returns to his office. Raman had the lunch box open before him. It was pasta. Raman starts shouting at Ishita and asks her who had prepared the food. Ishita is shocked and a bit hurt to see him so angry. She remains silent. Raman tells her that it must be his mother. He says that when they were small, she had once made pasta and it had made them all ill. Now again she had tried to cook this when she knows she was terrible at it. Raman calls up his mother to make her understand that pasta was not her cup of tea. Ishita, meanwhile, silently starts packing up the lunch box. On the phone Toshiji informs Raman that the pasta had been made by Ishita and that she had spent a lot of time and energy to cook it. She tells Raman that even if the food was bad he should praise her since she had made it with a great deal of love. Raman feels bad on hearing this and even as he speaks to his mother he stops Ishita from packing up the lunch box. 

Raman hangs up and asks her what she was doing. Ishita tells him that he didn't like it. Raman comments that he had not said that he wouldn't eat it. He reopens the lunch box. Ishita says that since it wasn't good, he could just leave it. Raman says that he knew that she had made it. So she should suffer as well. He was not the only unlucky one. The two of them could taste hell together. Saying this he forks some pasta into Ishita's mouth. The taste really is disgusting. He tells her that she had broken his mother's record. Her pasta had made them ill but after eating this pasta there was no guarantee that a person would survive. She tells him that at least she had tried. After seeing him drooling over a photo of a dish of pasta, she had thought she'd make this. She knew how to make pasta the normal way but this dish had a lot of weird sauces and so tasted awful. Raman tells her that when a person is abnormal, it was not possible that they could make normal things. Ishita starts laughing and she feeds Raman some of it as well as a punishment for scolding her. They are laughing together and feeding each other that awful pasta when Mihir comes in. He is embarrassed and excuses himself and is about to leave when Raman call him back. He tells him that he should try some of this pasta that his bhabi had made. Ishita gestures to him that he really should not. Mihir tells Raman that Simmi had gone to meet Param. Raman doesn't get agitated on hearing this and says that Ishita had already prepared him for the likelyhood of something like this happening. However, Mihir says that Simmi was crying a great deal when she had met Param. This worries Raman and Ishita.

In the evening, Romi and Sarika go out to a roadside restaurant. They order golgappes and have a golgappa eating competition which Sarika wins. They really enjoy themselves and have a good time.

At the Bhalla's, everyone waits for Simmi to return. Mr. Bhalla scolds Toshiji for not controlling Simmi. Raman stops his father and says that this had been going on for a while now and Mummyji could not do anything about it. Ishita tells Raman that he should remain calm and try to understand Simmi's situation. Simmi returns and faces her family. Her mother comes up to her and asks her where she had been all day. She had not been answering her phone either. Simmi says that she had taken the baby to the doctor and from there she had visited a friend. Raman tells her that she should at least lie properly. Simmi then sarcastically says that Ishita's spy, Mihika must have informed them. Toshiji says that Mihika had said nothing. It was Mihir who had told Raman about her meeting Param. Simmi then becomes furious and says that yes, she had gone to meet Param. What would they do? They'd scold her, beat her? Well, they could do whatever they wanted but the truth was that he was her husband. He might be a bad man but he was her child's father. Today Ananya had spoken her first word, 'papa' and if she had not taken her daughter to Param then she wouldn't have been able to face her child in the future. She could bear the pain of being separated from her husband but she could not inflict this pain on her daughter. Her family had decided what was good for her and they had not asked her for her opinion once. She leaves in tears. Ishita asks Raman to be calm. Raman follows Simmi saying that he would deal with his sister.

Precap: Sarika's dupatta gets stuck to a bench and she tries to unfasten it. As she bends over, Romi gets this evil expression on his face and he tries to take a photo of Sarika in this awkward position. Ishita sees the two and she sees Romi fiddling with his phone. She wonders what the fellow was up to.

*For the sole use of Dhwaniforum.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 28th July 2014 Written Update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-29, 06:06

thanks...

raman shouldn't have told romi off like that but he wasnt treating him any different then any other employe...raman was chewing them out in public as well...if that is his style they must all b used to it even if they don't like it...

hppy hppy raman put his foot in it wit the pasta...and with anyone else that could have cost him dearly...but his wife is the ever forgiving mahaan ishita...he did a good save...liked how he told the truth his style and his dialogues  hppy hppy  the way he stopped her hand from putting the lid on the tiffan while still on the phone...

R : maine kaha mein nahin kaonga

I : Accha nahin hai na, churu na

R: Tum nay bannai na, khud bhi toh bukhtu, main akelay tora badnaseeb peada hua hoon...saath mein milke nark ke darshan karte hai...aau tum bhi chakko ke south indian pasta kaisa lagta hai...joh zeher tumne banaiya hai khud bhi toh chakko...

I : her face  hppy 

R : waisse tum nay ma ka record tod diya...

I : cheeeee

R : unke pasta se peyt kharab jata...tumhare pasta se aadme jiye ya marre

R : I totally understand...jab insaan khud abnormal ho toh normal cheeze kaise pasand aaye

then she feeds him...his expressions  hppy  hppy and then he tries to get poor mihir to eat it as well...

i don't understand simmi says my husband is a bad person but he is my husband....does that mean that she knows it and admits it or is she saying wat they think??? because that reasoning is just faulty...a bit like simmi...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-29, 11:28

Thanks hooked.. Sarra loved reading u.. I'm so irritated with the precap..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-29, 11:50

Lovely update Hooked  long hug 

Nice episode overall.. the pasta eating scene was epic .. Sarra  long hug  for the dialogues.

Romi and Sarika (Rosa? Saro? Roka? Sami?) too cute.. especially him getting rid of his friends and chewing them out for calling her ordinary.

Raman screaming at his staff.. none of them was surprised, so I guess he does that all the time  hppy .. poor Romi

Simmi, silly woman.. doesn't she realize that Param will start on their daughter once she grows up. Her self pity is so grating. And yes, agree with Sarra, what did she mean by yes he is a bad man.. is she just saying it because they are saying it or what?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-29, 12:49

Maria J wrote:Thanks hooked.. Sarra loved reading u.. I'm so irritated with the precap..

y r u irritated wit pre cap because they r showing it like romi is doing something wrong?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-29, 12:57

slmu wrote:Lovely update Hooked  long hug 

Nice episode overall.. the pasta eating scene was epic .. Sarra  long hug  for the dialogues.

Romi and Sarika (Rosa? Saro? Roka? Sami?) too cute.. especially him getting rid of his friends and chewing them out for calling her ordinary.

Raman screaming at his staff.. none of them was surprised, so I guess he does that all the time  hppy .. poor Romi

Simmi, silly woman.. doesn't she realize that Param will start on their daughter once she grows up. Her self pity is so grating. And yes, agree with Sarra, what did she mean by yes he is a bad man.. is she just saying it because they are saying it or what?

seriously shanthi it was...i saw the scene like 5times...the dialogues just had to b captured...too good...

well eventually they will have a roka or the equivilent  hppy sami is to similar to simmi...all I would want to do is  Bang  Bang 

simmi really is a silly women...if u know your husband is bad y would u want to introduce your daughter to such an influence?? y subject her to get to knowing him and then have his reality before her...y is she not protecting her daughter??? of course her daughters first words r going to b papa that is all she hears simmi say...simmi ever moved on from that will her daughters vocab improve  Bang Bang 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-29, 13:03

sarra0 wrote:

seriously shanthi it was...i saw the scene like 5times...the dialogues just had to b captured...too good...

well eventually they will have a roka or the equivilent  hppy sami is to similar to simmi...all I would want to do is  Bang  Bang 

simmi really is a silly women...if u know your husband is bad y would u want to introduce your daughter to such an influence?? y subject her to get to knowing him and then have his reality before her...y is she not protecting her daughter??? of course her daughters first words r going to b papa that is all she hears simmi say...simmi ever moved on from that will her daughters vocab improve  Bang Bang 

Yes any woman who knows that the hubby is bad would try to protect the daughter.. that's why I think she still doesn't believe Param is bad and is just saying that to the family

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-29, 13:12

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Yes any woman who knows that the hubby is bad would try to protect the daughter.. that's why I think she still doesn't believe Param is bad and is just saying that to the family

they r somehow going to have to show her his reality because she is not just going to believe it...question is how...i stand by my suggestion to live wit param and leave us alone...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-29, 13:17

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

they r somehow going to have to show her his reality because she is not just going to believe it...question is how...i stand by my suggestion to live wit param and leave us alone...

I second your suggestion.

I guess at some stage they will have her actually see him hitting upon Ishu.. can't think of anything else. 

The sooner the better so that we have minimum of her sour face please.

What happened to Rinki btw?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-29, 13:48

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I guess at some stage they will have her actually see him hitting upon Ishu.. can't think of anything else. 

he is just obsessed wit ishita...shame when simi went to the office she didn't see param hitting on someone else...would have saved us from torture...

rinki was the studious type...so they sent her to boarding school away from the drama  hppy hppy not sure wat they ended up doing wit her...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-29, 13:56

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:Thanks hooked.. Sarra loved reading u.. I'm so irritated with the precap..

y r u irritated wit pre cap because they r showing it like romi is doing something wrong?
ya re.. looks like he has still not learnt..  Bang  Bang

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-29, 13:56

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

he is just obsessed wit ishita...shame when simi went to the office she didn't see param hitting on someone else...would have saved us from torture...

rinki was the studious type...so they sent her to boarding school away from the drama  hppy hppy not sure wat they ended up doing wit her...

yes thats true.. what a pity Param was not doing anything to get her to realize his true colors. 

hppy  hppy  boarding school. Surprised they didnt find a replacement actor if unavailability was the problem

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-29, 14:09

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yes thats true.. what a pity Param was not doing anything to get her to realize his true colors. 

hppy  hppy  boarding school. Surprised they didnt find a replacement actor if unavailability was the problem

she never actually did anything, didn't have storylines so wats the point in replacing her...save the money

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-29, 14:13

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

it might just be innocent.. picture abhi baaki hai

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-29, 14:14

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

she never actually did anything, didn't have storylines so wats the point in replacing her...save the money

and save them the bother of thinking up a storyline

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-29, 14:19

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

and save them the bother of thinking up a storyline

yep since they have very limited brain power  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-29, 14:21

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

i think ishita makes a mistake and romi hasn't done anything...going from the spoiler video I think he is innocent this time...and for someone who defendd the girl from his friends doing something like that would not make sense...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-29, 16:22

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

i think ishita makes a mistake and romi hasn't done anything...going from the spoiler video I think he is innocent this time...and for someone who defendd the girl from his friends doing something like that would not make sense...
i hope Romi is innocent or else he will be no better than Param  Bang  Bang

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-29, 16:30

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

i do think there is more...and he isn't bad at heart so he should have learnt from the last time...param never thinks he has done anything wrong while romi knew and admitted he did...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-29, 18:08

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:

i do think there is more...and he isn't bad at heart so he should have learnt from the last time...param never thinks he has done anything wrong while romi knew and admitted he did...
maybe aadat se majbur..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-29, 20:12

Thanks Sarra for the dialogues! The IShRa scene was absolutely adorable!!! 
And this Rinki question is seriously one that the CVs should at least provide some kind of explanation for...
btw Eid mubarak to all!!  long hug

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-29, 20:23

Eid Mubarak Hooked  long hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-29, 20:53

hooked wrote:Thanks Sarra for the dialogues! The IShRa scene was absolutely adorable!!! 
And this Rinki question is seriously one that the CVs should at least provide some kind of explanation for...

Eid Mubarak  hug1 

your welcome...the scene was great...

oy wat have u done...i was watching something and the background music lyrics guess wat some of the words reminded me off

You're turning heads when you walk through the door,
Being the way that you are is enough
Everyone else in the room can see it,
Everyone else but you,

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

You don't know you're beautiful,
If only you saw what I can see,
You'd understand why I want you so desperately,
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,
You don't know,
Oh, oh,

yep the first thing that came to mind was ashok thinking about raman  shhh 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-29, 21:27

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:Thanks Sarra for the dialogues! The IShRa scene was absolutely adorable!!! 

Eid Mubarak  hug1 

your welcome...the scene was great...

oy wat have u done...i was watching something and the background music lyrics guess wat some of the words reminded me off

You're turning heads when you walk through the door,
Being the way that you are is enough
Everyone else in the room can see it,
Everyone else but you,

Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,

If only you saw what I can see,
You'd understand why I want you so desperately,
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,
You don't know,
Oh, oh,

yep the first thing that came to mind was ashok thinking about raman  shhh 
Sarra!!!!! you are really wicked! Girl! I read the lines and then bam! Comes the punch line!!!!  ROFL

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-29, 21:32

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  Sarra..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:15