Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 289-293: Week 58: Waiting for Godot 1/ JA 296 P 2

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 289-293: Week 58: Waiting for Godot 1/ JA 296 P 2

Post by harrybird on 2014-08-02, 13:33

Aww....Thanks for your post Aunty !
 long hug 

Rajat's sheer brilliance is keeping us on the toes....Finally CVs have started using Jallu as the wild card again !

Jallu breaks our Heart !

Rajat rules our Mind !!!

Inspite of being an hard core Jallu Fan, I found it difficult to swallow this pill from CVs initially...But Now, I have started enjoying the track.

Both Paridhi & Lavina performed brilliantly.

What can I say about Rajat ?

Take a bow for his acting prowess !!!

The only Reason why most of us are guarded in our opinion...adopting wait & watch policy is simply bcos we are aware of the fact....CVs & their penchant for stupidity is infinite & Beyond...

hppy

Last edited by harrybird on 2014-08-02, 16:00; edited 2 times in total

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-08-02, 13:40

Yes, Munni, I think so too, and I have said as much in my take on the Wednesday episode. It is partly the looks, which are far sharper than  of late, and secondly the  expressions.He is no longer mooning after Jodha like a lovesick poodle or scrunching up his nose till it looks like a misshapen potato. He looks intrigued, puzzled, in a way absorbed with the conundrum of why this Atifa affects him so much. So he is given much more and fresh scope for acting, so no wonder he is much more fun to watch. I hope this lasts, that is all.Shyamala Auntymunnirony wrote:@aunty, dont u think we r getting our rajat back??? i mean after a long time i really enjoyed his acting.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-08-02, 13:43

Thank you, my dear Anjali, and let us hope that these behetar din last for a while.My dear, NEVER use the L word on my threads. I simply HATE it. \"Desire" is so much more decent and elegant, and for the context in which you have used the L word here, the proper choice  would be "penchant" .Shyamala Auntyharrybird wrote:Aww....Thanks for your post Aunty !
 long hug 

Rajat's sheer brilliance is keeping us on the toes....Finally CVs have started using Jallu as the wild card again !

Jallu breaks our Heart !

Rajat rules our Mind !!!

Inspite of being an hard core Jallu Fan, I found it difficult to swallow this pill from CVs initially...But Now, I have started enjoying the track.

Both Paridhi & Lavina performed brilliantly.

What can I say about Rajat ?

Take a bow to his acting prowess !!!

The only Reason why most of us are guarded in our opinion...adopting wait & watch policy is simply bcos we are aware of the fact....CVs & their lust for stupidity is infinite & Beyond...

hppy

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-08-02, 13:51

Over Ripe Preity Zinda !

ROFL ROFLROFL

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-08-02, 14:05

Extremely Sorry Aunty ! ......Edited it !

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-08-02, 14:17

That's my girl! Shyamala Auntyharrybird wrote:Extremely Sorry Aunty ! ......Edited it !

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-08-02, 15:59

sashashyam wrote:
That's my girl! Shyamala Auntyharrybird wrote:Extremely Sorry Aunty ! ......Edited it !
 hpee  hpee  hpee

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-08-02, 17:58

shyamala, i was on holidays, just came back last night, i have to catch on yudh since tuesday and the first thing i did was watched our casanova with a smile on my face! Aah! what a relief watching rajat perform again, i think he was having koft doing romantic scenes with paridhi and it was affecting his acting abilities, how i wish the trps go up, i wud not mind if they show jodha a bit but i want to see a jalal centric track and watching atifa is a treat who cares if she is ripe pretty zinta but m happy to see my boy back in action!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-08-02, 18:01

okay. Watched all 5 episodes of last week at one go. (Brave me ). Wasn't as surprised as I had read the written updates last week.

After a long time, things began to look a bit realistic. Was sick of his poodling around for such a long time. He was last week  a self-willed Emperor whose begums try to catch his attention. It was nice to have Jodha run to him to appease him and Kshama maangfy instead of always his running around with free pamphlets of  muaafis for his Jodha Begum. Had they not made a total doormat of Jalal over the past 7 months, had they not rushed to fevicol stick Jalal and Jodha so soon and so completely from Jalal's side,(like apologising for Ruqaiya's pregnancy(fake)), this track would have been more realistic and more interesting.

Couldn't they have cast a really pretty girl as Atifa that would have justified Jalal's fancy. scratch 

Adi had asked for Jalal in hamam and she got it.  hpee  . This time he didn't have to drape himself in a red shawl. Adi, please ask for Jalal's brains and Jalal's heroism and Jalal's centricity too.

Going to watch all 4 episode of yudh tonight in pin drop silence with the kind of concentration it requires. shhh

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-08-02, 20:33

Ah... Sands - I asked for Jalal in hamam and there he was - now for the Jalal of Sukanya marriage track - and quiet frankly that is the Jalal we are seeing - and now I am asking for the Sukanya vivaah Jalal in his full glory - that is the Jalal, with his fully awakened compassion as Akbar, that I want - lo maang liya - now to see how soon I get him!!!!

Last time 24th July ko maanga tha hamam scene - and 30th ko mil gaya - this time aur jaldi mile yahi khwaish bhi hai aur ilteja bhi  hppy 

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-08-03, 13:35

Aunty , i'm completely enjoying dis track.. hpee ..i wanted to see dis jalal for a long time....i'm not going to say dat i love dis jalal who attracted towards a married woman..but what i liked most is he is using his brain in dis track..he is confused,clueless but sametime trying to find all answers by himself too....and also we got a break from his usual jodha begum yeh,jodha begum woh.. Bang ..i don't have any problem with him loving jodha..my problem is way of expressing it..in love,he reduced to a useless,dumb,hen pecked husband who has no other job than counting his wife's hunars..so for me,dis track is a great relief...

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-08-03, 14:25

Ok am now countering all the Jalal's attraction for Atifa ideas -

The biggest fault with the Jalal attracted idea is that Jalal has recognised Atifa as the hamam babe - what has him intrigued is that she is desperately trying to keep herself from being recognised by him and so keeping low on the one hand yet putting herself in the line of his vision so that he notices her - and most imp., neither she nor her supposed husband have used the hamam fiasco, even privately to their advantage with Jalal but are trying as of now to act as if it did not happen.

Secondly as for the maulvis - as per the Changezi traditions, the Emperor has the right to marry the wife of any of his courtiers if he so wishes by getting her divorced from her husband - all Jalal needs to say is that he is willing to marry the Atifa babe and the Maulvis can do nothing to his kingship if he raises the Changezi tradition.

thirdly, anyone who has had a husband, who went through such a forbidden attraction, would tell us that during the said phase the husband was ultra attentive to the wife - but we do not find any such symptoms in Jalal - if he was ridden with guilt, he would try to be ultra sweet to his beloved wife Jodha and he would try to be very accommodating to the husband of the Atifa babe - and he is being neither.

And if anyone says that Jalal may not knw that he himself is attracted - that would be laughable - if he was attracted he would knw, since he has been there.

As of now this Atifa track has a lot of intrigue and is not the main focus - seems that the focus is Khyber - which in itself is interesting!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-08-03, 20:58

Hey Shyamala, Sara, Anjali, Priyanka and all frnds -

Happy Friendship day - and for all of you these lyrics of Kishoreda's song -

Daulat Aur Jawaani Ek Din Kho Jaati Hai
Sach Kehta Hoon Saari duniya dushman ho jaati Hai
Umr Bhar Dost Lekin Saath Chalte Hain

Diye Jalte Hain

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by shobita on 2014-08-04, 11:26

adianasr wrote:Ok am now countering all the Jalal's attraction for Atifa ideas -

The biggest fault with the Jalal attracted idea is that Jalal has recognised Atifa as the hamam babe - what has him intrigued is that she is desperately trying to keep herself from being recognised by him and so keeping low on the one hand yet putting herself in the line of his vision so that he notices her - and most imp., neither she nor her supposed husband have used the hamam fiasco, even privately to their advantage with Jalal but are trying as of now to act as if it did not happen.

Secondly as for the maulvis - as per the Changezi traditions, the Emperor has the right to marry the wife of any of his courtiers if he so wishes by getting her divorced from her husband - all Jalal needs to say is that he is willing to marry the Atifa babe and the Maulvis can do nothing to his kingship if he raises the Changezi tradition.

thirdly, anyone who has had a husband, who went through such a forbidden attraction, would tell us that during the said phase the husband was ultra attentive to the wife - but we do not find any such symptoms in Jalal - if he was ridden with guilt, he would try to be ultra sweet to his beloved wife Jodha and he would try to be very accommodating to the husband of the Atifa babe - and he is being neither.

And if anyone says that Jalal may not knw that he himself is attracted - that would be laughable - if he was attracted he would knw, since he has been there.

As of now this Atifa track has a lot of intrigue and is not the main focus - seems that the focus is Khyber - which in itself is interesting!!!!!
Adiana - After reading ur post I get a feeling Jalal will marry/announce his marriage with Atifa! I don't know what to make of this track........Jalal - why on earth are u intrigued by a married woman? Isn't that sinful? First they showed Jalal as a indecisive emperor, then as an emperor who couldn't even fight a war and now as an Emperor who is intrigued/attracted to another's wife?

shobita
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-08-04, 14:33

Dear Shobita I have no idea what Jalal will do but after a long long time I have the Jalal of the Sukanya track back - and I am not going to bother with the nitty gritty here!!!!

Shyamala, I had finally watched the friday epi online on Sunday - my cable waala had lost the Zee connections since thursday so the thursday epi is still pending and I plan to re-watch the wednesday epi again - just our Jalal - becoz friday epi has made me curious to see Jalal from the entry of Atifa again - I am posting my take on the friday epi here (first time I am actually doing a scene by scene analysis!!!!) - do tell me what you saw in the epi (and I am absolutely luvin' Jalal again!!!!) -

When Jalal sees Tansen and his troupe practicing - if he was only attracted he would have stood outside for sometime niharoing and then either entered and spoken only to Tanse but kept his eyes only on Atifa or left and approached Atifa alag se - that is attraction or lusting - But Jalal entered immediately as if on a mission and hi smirks and his speech was to make Atifa think that she is ensnaring him (not him being smitten) - and her husband when he comes to Atgha if u see the look on his face there is no anger it is more an anxious look that whether the plan is working - and later Atgha telling Jalal of him beating his wife it seems is something that these 2 have deliberately created to further make Jalal sympathetic to Atifa - and Jalal telling Atgha to inform him when Atifa is abused - that is not out of sympathy - he wants to see her in such condition as well as her surroundings - to gauge if it is real or created!!!!

Ok the Jalal Jodha scene - Jalal definitely is upset but his words were deliberately chosen - he knws that 'deewaron ke bhi kaan hote hai' - and he is using this to create the air that all is not well btwn him and Jodha

Same is with the Jalal - Ruqs scene - this is Jalal deliberately creating the air with Ruqs that he is upset with Jodha (why as of now I cant say) and no Ruqs did not mix anything in the drink and Jalal continued in deep thought so that his anban with Jodha gets further hawa by all watching him in Ruqs room

Ok so the scene where Jalal goes to console Atifa - did he go to console or to chk her truth??? also he had told Atgha to let him knw when she is abused but it was not Atgha's khabri - so did Jalal have his own spy??? if so why???? becoz he knws Atgha would not call him when the actual event occurs and if he does not reach the venue when the event has occured he may miss out clues???? What is Jalal doing????? Also note that Jalal sees her on the floor and she is only hurt on her hand which he notes - further when Atgha enters it is not Jalal who acts guilty but Atifa who acts as if caught!!!! further the look he gives Atifa as he leaves is of pity - why pity if he is attracted to her????

OMG the scene where Jalal is sharpening his sword - God this is definitely TE - initially he just says routinely that Atgha knws who he would take along with him but when Atgha reminds him of Jodha's delicate condition - OMG that look - the last time I saw that look was in the Sukanya shaadi track!!!! He is definitely going hunting - hunting for an assassin!!!! Oh and Atgha has no idea!!!!!

Ahhh... the best was Jalal's look when Jodha asks him if he is not angry with her then why he did not tell he he was going hunting - that look is of satisfaction that sach mei deewaron ke kaan hain and the gossip mills are running very well!!!!! LOL

Ahhh... that look on Jalal's face when Jodha asks why he does not want to take her with him - totally tedha!!!!!!! WinkLOL This guy has something totally up his sleeve!!!!!

Shyamala, the problem is that ppl only saw Jodha - yes she was being cute - but the one to watch was Jalal and all missed seeing him!!!! Do watch the friday epi if u can and let me knw if I am rt in my take!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-08-04, 20:56

Shyamala my dear, you have to do a take from thursday on till today - from epi 297-299 and pls do a spl one for our TE - these episodes have been the best in the last so many months!!!!!!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-08-05, 01:28

I will, Adiana, just for you! I have not watched anything after Tuesday last, but  I shall do so tomorrow and let you have my take on the present Jalal soonest, and comments on your post as well.Shyamalaadianasr wrote:Shyamala my dear, you have to do a take from thursday on till today - from epi 297-299 and pls do a spl one for our TE - these episodes have been the best in the last so many months!!!!!!!!!!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-08-05, 14:06

sashashyam wrote:
I will, Adiana, just for you! I have not watched anything after Tuesday last, but  I shall do so tomorrow and let you have my take on the present Jalal soonest, and comments on your post as well.Shyamalaadianasr wrote:Shyamala my dear, you have to do a take from thursday on till today - from epi 297-299 and pls do a spl one for our TE - these episodes have been the best in the last so many months!!!!!!!!!!

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-08-05, 19:43

sashashyam wrote:

Shyamala, I will wait and I am sure you are going to enjoy both Jalal and Rajat!!!!  hppy 

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-08-07, 00:12

Shyamala, where art thou!!!!! Your expert takes are absolutely required - and you promised you would do them for us and for Rajat!!!! You have to do a seperate analysis for every episode from 297 till 301 - from last week Thursday till today - pls we are all waiting !!!! and then we would need you to do the analysis for the epis 302 and 303 as well - This track has been phenomenal in every way possible!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-08-07, 12:40

adianasr wrote:Shyamala, where art thou!!!!! Your expert takes are absolutely required - and you promised you would do them for us and for Rajat!!!! You have to do a seperate analysis for every episode from 297 till 301 - from last week Thursday till today - pls we are all waiting !!!! and then we would need you to do the analysis for the epis 302 and 303 as well - This track has been phenomenal in every way possible!!!!!

Yes Aunty !

Waiting for your take on the present Jalal !!

We will create a separate thread for your post !!!

Aunty, Rajat simply Rocks ! Our old Jalal is Back with a Bang !!!

Miss You  Miss You  Miss You

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-08-08, 17:18

Well, Adiana and Anjali, here I am, and I have just put up my longest post yet,  a 7 pager called The Atifa Code. If, after wading thru it, you wish you had never asked  for it, I shall  understand! It is for Episodes 297-301, and as desired by Adiana, I have done most of it episodewise. Anjali, let me know about your IF thread and do not start it unless we time it so that my post comes as the first comment.Shyamala /Auntyharrybird wrote:
adianasr wrote:Shyamala, where art thou!!!!! Your expert takes are absolutely required - and you promised you would do them for us and for Rajat!!!! You have to do a seperate analysis for every episode from 297 till 301 - from last week Thursday till today - pls we are all waiting !!!! and then we would need you to do the analysis for the epis 302 and 303 as well - This track has been phenomenal in every way possible!!!!!

Yes Aunty !

Waiting for your take on the present Jalal !!

We will create a separate thread for your post !!!

Aunty, Rajat simply Rocks ! Our old Jalal is Back with a Bang !!!

Miss You  Miss You  Miss You

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: