Latest topics

Qubool Hai: The wedding must go on for Amrapali Gupta (Tanveer)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai: The wedding must go on for Amrapali Gupta (Tanveer)

Post by trintring on 2014-07-29, 04:43

Amrapali Gupta recently experienced the downside of being an actor when she had to report to work a day after her mother's death.

Her presence was unavoidable as she was shooting for a crucial scene — Aahil (Karanvir Bohra) and Sanam's (Surbhi Jyoti) wedding — in Qubool Hai. Since her character Tanveer plans the marriage, there was no way she could be missing in action. Says she, "I wish I could stay there for a few more days, but my presence was a must at the shoot. They shot with my dupe wherever possible, but I was back the very next day for my close-ups."

Source: TOI

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai: The wedding must go on for Amrapali Gupta (Tanveer)

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-29, 04:52

tfs trin...i didn't realise her mother had died..and she didn't even get a chance to mourn before she needed to return...having a bank of episodes would come in useful in such situations...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-07-29, 05:00

sarra0 wrote:tfs trin...i didn't realise her mother had died..and she didn't even get a chance to mourn before she needed to return...having a bank of episodes would come in useful in such situations...

Yeah Sarra .. I quit watching the show even before she came in but felt really bad when I saw the news. Its just not right... poor girl.

I think it was during IPK when I first learned that sometimes they shoot in the morning for that evening's epi. That must put so much pressure on everyone involved. Atleast have 3/4 epis in the bank and have some breathing space.... how hard could it be?

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-29, 05:18

trintring wrote:
sarra0 wrote:tfs trin...i didn't realise her mother had died..and she didn't even get a chance to mourn before she needed to return...having a bank of episodes would come in useful in such situations...

Yeah Sarra .. I quit watching the show even before she came in but felt really bad when I saw the news. Its just not right... poor girl.

I think it was during IPK when I first learned that sometimes they shoot in the morning for that evening's epi. That must put so much pressure on everyone involved. Atleast have 3/4 epis in the bank and have some breathing space.... how hard could it be?

yep ipkknd did that often...and that is even wit most working 14 - 16 hour days most days including weekends and they still cant make it work...i think they need longer banks...because by the time u may include time off...changes to scripts, complete re write of scenes a few days bank would not last long...because they change things last minute and have no structure to story telling it must b hard to plan...i learned that from IPKKND to...that show taught so much...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-29, 05:32

trintring wrote:

Really? Thats tough. When acting in these soaps, it becomes practically your life.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-29, 05:41

Trinidream wrote:
trintring wrote:

Really? Thats tough. When acting in these soaps, it becomes practically your life.

yep...its y a lot of them look drained after a few months...must affect health as well

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by trintring on 2014-07-29, 06:01

Trinidream wrote:
trintring wrote:

Must be exhausting... as Sarra said after a while a lot of them just start looking disinterested and haggard. You can cover up a lot with makeup but the eyes don't lie.

trintring
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2014-07-29, 13:37

Very true girls....the actors must be exhausted. Since they keep changing the story line having a bank of episodes becomes difficult. But saying that with careful planning it's achievable which is not most of the times.

Very Sad to hear about her mother....and that too to work on a wedding scene...poor thing.

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-29, 14:00

Poor girl.. no chance to mourn properly

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-29, 14:21

Sad to hear this...

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:25

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum