View previous topic View next topic Go down

SPOILER PIC- Jodha Akbar New Entry

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-29, 05:58

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER PIC- Jodha Akbar New Entry

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-29, 06:15

Now what? I don't understand about these so called writers or CV team the entire production house itself  are they serious?   why do they leave tracks hanging and then start another one all of a sudden Question  Question  Question 

To me it is good that Jodha is going to have some competition to spicy things well between J2  if that is what this is all about and make her sit up and stop taken Jalal's love for granted and a King in a polygamous marriage can have love interest and as many wives as he wills and I believe he was that kind of King And love one whom his heart choose good. 

But CV & Ekta please come on if you are following history go ahead fully if it is fiction all the way go ahead. Where is Chand begum??? What is Maham doing still in the serial??? Atgah??? should be dead by now??? Adham instead of completing all the funny  tracks you started King Kong version and now Jalal flirting with another woman when his favourite wife is having his kids. Now where did you get your so called research from cos am not an India but have read enough to know you guys are either.... or just .......

NOW IS THIS THE EPIC LOVE STORY FROM YOUR PERSPECTIVE. IT REALLY SUCKS SOMETIMES DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR IDEAS.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-07-29, 06:26

enjoy the epic love story my dear ekta has ruined it by butchering jalal's character and making him a side kick! and also rajat is not at all happy with what he is being thrown at that is why he looks bored and has that whatever attitude!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-29, 06:59

mandygi wrote:enjoy the epic love story my dear ekta has ruined it by butchering jalal's character and making him a side kick! and also rajat is not at all happy with what he is being thrown at that is why he looks bored and has that whatever attitude!
I am dear, apart from the funny and strange storyline; enjoying totally the drama very well cos it is all new to me in some way. Love the dressing; jewelry etc.  hppy  hppy

The illogical and hanging episodes is what gets on my nerves but am all out for entertainment.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

SOMETHING WRONG WITH RAJAT

Post by NAUGHTY MONKEY on 2014-07-30, 20:46

MANDYGI YOU ARE SO RIGHT.RAJATS ACTING IS GOOD AS USUAL BUT STILL YOU COULD TELL HE IS NOT HAPPY, SOMETHING IS WRONG. WHAT I HEAR ABOUT THE SHOW IF ITS TRUE RAJAT PARIDHI SHOULD QUIT.

NAUGHTY MONKEY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:50

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum