Latest topics

New Promo Rift Between Jalal & Jodha

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Promo Rift Between Jalal & Jodha

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-29, 07:24

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1454241721510887&set=vb.1423900271211699&type=2&theater

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo Rift Between Jalal & Jodha

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-29, 07:43

Am very excited about this Atifa episode and looking forward to seeing Rukaiya using her to cause trouble and spicy things up in J2 world.  Dance  Dance  Dance 

Since she was talking about blood of Mugals and Rajvashis the other time I will not be surprise if she starts her plans however CV team finish the uncompleted track please.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-29, 08:10

Written Update for Promo:

Jodha is cleaning the wounds of the big monster that kidnapped her. Jalal comes and sees.

Jalal says Jodha, why do you pity a culprit! She turn and said he too is a human and can feel pain.
Jalal says you're speaking as if you have a relationship with him. Yes, we have a relationship! Jodha reply to Jalal making him angry, he lifts up his sword and shouts Jodha Begum!!!

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-29, 18:57

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-07-29, 19:07

Thanks so much Nanayaa  long hug 

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-07-29, 19:30

Thanks a lot Nanaya dear long hug

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-07-29, 22:16

So... oficially.... after this, the precap and the potential threaten of a time leap to change the storyline, I'm quiting the show from today... Can't tolerate so much nonsense & stupidity from d makers of this serial, my patience is over now.  Evil or Very Mad Bang 

Was a beautiful journey watching my first Indian serial but is time now to say goodbye to Jodha Akbar....  Scared  Bye 

Nice sharing time around in this forum, it was very interesting learning new things from a totally different culture, even some little words in hindi!!  So I keep good memories from this forum and maybe will roam around once in  while!

Happy life to all of you!!  Bye long hug

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-29, 22:39

Candy, Meenu, you both welcome Kiss

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-07-29, 22:42

Giannita63 wrote:So... oficially.... after this, the precap and the potential threaten of a time leap to change the storyline, I'm quiting the show from today... Can't tolerate so much nonsense & stupidity from d makers of this serial, my patience is over now.  Evil or Very Mad Bang 

Was a beautiful journey watching my first Indian serial but is time now to say goodbye to Jodha Akbar....  Scared  Bye 

Nice sharing time around in this forum, it was very interesting learning new things from a totally different culture, even some little words in hindi!!  So I keep good memories from this forum and maybe will roam around once in  while!

Giann dear, don't take this CVs team seriously cos you will not have peace of mind if you do. Lets  wait and see what they are up to cos we alone hear of the leap but don't know what they are going to show it might be interesting full of drama hppy

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-07-30, 08:52

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Giannita63 wrote:So... oficially.... after this, the precap and the potential threaten of a time leap to change the storyline, I'm quiting the show from today... Can't tolerate so much nonsense & stupidity from d makers of this serial, my patience is over now.  Evil or Very Mad Bang 

Giann dear, don't take this CVs team seriously cos you will not have peace of mind if you do. Lets  wait and see what they are up to cos we alone hear of the leap but don't know what they are going to show it might be interesting full of drama hppy

Dearie, the thing is that these CV's already took away my peace of mind.  I can't believe how much stupid these people can be, seems that they have lost it completely.  I have said this many times before, what a way to ruin a wonderful show!!!!  Bang  Bang  Worst now that the leads were getting along so well, they could do so many marvelous things together and the history behind is so beautiful that is unbelievable how much nonsense have ruined what could have been so good, what a waste!!!!  scratch  scratch   I hated the Mahachuchu track, hated the false pregnancy track, hating this King Kong track (that could be tolerable if the story would be better written) and now the Atifa track??? Jalal jaw dropping seeing another girl when he was supposed to be dying in love with his wife?? the woman he cried over day after day when she left him and he was searching for her all over India, the woman he said he loved with all his body and soul now he just saw a new beautiful face and he's ready to go after her, like a common macho womanizer?? ..... so, what the hell is in these stupid CV's mind?  Do they suffer from selective amnesia or what?  I can't take this anymore and after watching this show for a year I cannot go through the dissapointment of seeing a "time leap" to see another couple that doesn't have anything to do with a show named Jodha-Akbar that should be related to them, Jodha and Akbar.   And I really believe this would happen, don't think is only a rummor.

I have two weeks I don't feel even like watching the episode, I just read the WU's and I feel dissapointed.  I want to see love, be entertained not suffer with tragedy after tragedy, MU after MU, villains being the glorious ones and goods in second or third place.  Where then is our happy endings??? Never a happy ending??? Never the good wining over the bad?  all is problem after problem? No  No  Oh no hon, this is not the beautiful show I fell in love with.  So I rather keep the good memories of the former Jodha Akbar show and not feel upset watching the crap this Ekta Kapoor (swear that never ever would watch a show she produce again!!!) and her incompetent team of CV's are giving to us... confused 

Sorry dear, hope I don't upset you or anyone else, is just my POV.  Really sad because I was very attached to this serial.... No  No

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:14

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum