Latest topics

Divyanka Tripathi harassed on sets of 'Yeh Hai Mohabbatein'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Divyanka Tripathi harassed on sets of 'Yeh Hai Mohabbatein'

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-29, 21:50

Security has been beefed up at the 'Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' sets after a drunken man landed up on the premises and passed derogatory remarks about lead actress Divyanka Tripathi. Divyanka Tripathi said, "As it is the security on our set is quite strict, now it has become stricter and no one can just walk on to the set after that incident."

Divyanka said she was getting ready to give her shot when the unidentified man came close to her and started misbehaving with her. She said, "He kept on passing derogatory remarks and my director was asking me to get ready for the shot. It kept playing on my mind but I had to do my job. But later I was told that one of the junior went and informed Karan and Ali, who beat him up for his misbehaviour. I know after this incident, no one will dare to misbehave with any girl on our set."

The incident, which had happened at the Killick Nixon studio, was confirmed by Karan Patel. Karan said, "This man was lurking on the sets and trying to get over familiar with Divyanka. She tried to shoo him away, but he didn’t listen so I had to intervene. I had to push him as he would not understand any other language. I made sure to not hurt him, but let him off with a warning so that he knew we were not dumb people standing around there."

The man was handed over to the local police. Karan said, "The crew made calls to the local police around Killick Nixon studio and handed him to the police."

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Divyanka Tripathi harassed on sets of 'Yeh Hai Mohabbatein'

Post by hooked on 2014-07-29, 21:54

Disgusting! Glad the guy got roughed up.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-29, 21:59

hooked wrote:Disgusting! Glad the guy got roughed up.
Raman is the hero in real as well as reel life ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-29, 22:02

--sumana13-- wrote:
He did the right thing. But seriously, to think that some random person can just come and think he is entitled to irritate and insult an actor just because she is a woman!!!  Bang

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-29, 22:15

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
He did the right thing. But seriously, to think that some random person can just come and think he is entitled to irritate and insult an actor just because she is a woman!!!  Bang
Yes you are right yaar .... people do take liberties with actresses thinking they are easy...But hey !!!...Hookie where were you hiding all these days ??I did not see you here ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-29, 22:31

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Yes you are right yaar .... people do take liberties with actresses thinking they are easy...But hey !!!...Hookie where were you hiding all these days ??I did not see you here ??
Went off for a short vacation, yaara! But missed Dhwani and all of you very much!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-29, 22:38

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Went off for a short vacation, yaara! But missed Dhwani and all of you very much!!
Aww so you were on a holiday !! and I was worrying for you ... hoping all was OK at your end ....I was missing you and your posts .. when wil you start writing my dear ?? waiting to read you again 
 long hug 

I am in Kolkata .. with my mom dad for few days ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-29, 22:54

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
Aww so you were on a holiday !! and I was worrying for you ... hoping all was OK at your end ....I was missing you and your posts .. when wil you start writing my dear ?? waiting to read you again 
 long hug 

I am in Kolkata .. with my mom dad for few days .
Oye!! You are in my city!!! I wonder if it is a done thing to meet one's forum friends?! Hmm...anyway, hope you enjoy your stay here, dear!  long hug  long hug 
I am writing updates...not regularly but on mondays and tuesdays...watch out for my updates!!! haha! Sorry to have made you worry with my long absence but I'm back now for good!  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-07-29, 23:00

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 long hug 

Oye!! You are in my city!!! I wonder if it is a done thing to meet one's forum friends?! Hmm...anyway, hope you enjoy your stay here, dear!  long hug  long hug 
I am writing updates...not regularly but on mondays and tuesdays...watch out for my updates!!! haha! Sorry to have made you worry with my long absence but I'm back now for good!  Kiss  Kiss  Kiss
I will read you my dear ...
 hpee 
Where are you in Kolkata ??
my relatives are spread out over ....Salt lake .. Garia ... Lake Market ...Dumdum .... may be we might meet some where ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-07-29, 23:33

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
 long hug 

I will read you my dear ...
 hpee 
Where are you in Kolkata ??
my relatives are spread out over ....Salt lake .. Garia ... Lake Market ...Dumdum .... may be we might meet some where ...
arrey Lake Market and Garia are both close to where I live! If you find the time just let me know, and we can arrange a meeting! That would be super awesome!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum