Latest topics

Today's Show.. Aahil, You are speaking from your Heart.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Today's Show.. Aahil, You are speaking from your Heart.

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-29, 22:51

And we could see that Sanam thought you meant every single word. We know you meant every word but covered it up with a lie. All your words of love, admiration and tenderness of falling in love with Sanam were all true. I hope soon, youĺl tell her it was all true. 

Sanam was definitely moved. Even though we enjoy these words of love of his, I cant help thinking it bitter sweet as Sanam experiences the bitterness after in Aahil telling her he was pretending. Her heart breaks again. I hate to see her heart breaking. 

But anyway, even Sanam seemed pleased to hear about the long awaited honeymoon. I would love it being the night after the eid special... that is mondays eppy where we still have that special pic yet to be seen. 

So Sanam and Aahil have entered the room. Once Aahil closes the day, he shoves her aside, shocking her. He tells her that he was only pretending out there. This hurt Sanam, you could tell. She tries to leave saying the lawyer must have left but Aahil prevents her from opening the door. He tells her that sheĺl stay in this room till things are sorted out. 

Aahil takes off his shoes, and socks, flings them aside, turns off the light and jumps into bed, shocking Sanam..... come on Aahil, change your clothes. Dont you wear pajamas like Asad used too?

Sanam immediately asks where would she sleep. He tells her the other side of the bed but with her back to him....(Are you afraid Aahil that you grab her in the middle of the night and welll........ you could still do that)

Sanam gets on the bed and tries to sleep. She is uncomfortable. In the middle of the night, she starts to feel chilly. He also does and at the same time, both try to grab for the blanket.... This was such an awesome movement. Both glancing at each other as their hands touch. Eventually he grabs the blanket and she pushes what is by her over to him. 

Aahil, that is soo not a gentleman thing to do. What is comforting me, is that when the two of them are in sync in love, enjoying each other, Aahil is going to cherish her with every bit of himself. She'd never feel cold again, never feel unhappy or lonely again. Theyĺl only feel love for each other. 

Sanam begins to toss and turn in discomfort. Aahil gets fed up and gets on top of her, shocking her. He tells her to stop tossing and turning. She complies and both go off to sleep. 

Next morning Aahil wakes to find Sanam praying. He is locked in the moment. He really loves her and her magnetism is attract him. After her prayers, she catches him looking at her. He tries to pretend to go back to sleep, but she talks to him and leaves.....

Then we see Aahil on the phone to an employee while Sanam makes the bed. While talking, he is looking for his watch and starts to empty the cupboard. Sanam eyes it and puts it on the bed for him to find. The same thing happens with the watch etc. It is soo funny when he catches her utting the last item on the bed where she put the other two. She then takes it back up and put it back where it was without giving it to him. She then leaves. You could tell he was amused. I loved that scene  

Now onto Rehaan. Rehaan do you really think your mother would let you marry Sanam. Do you really think Sanam will marry you? Do you think Aahil would willingly give up his wife after three months. That is not going to happen. The more it is discussed that in three months Sanam is going to divorce Aahil, the more im convinced that they are not divorcing. Rehaan, Sanam and Ahil love each other. Forget it. Find someone else. 

Precap.... Sanam is hurt by the guests comment of her background. She is supposed to give her parents name but Tanveer is oblivious as to what she is about to say. My guess? The lawyer arrives distracting Tanveer and interrupting Sanam. Has to be since SAHIL put on another act. I think tis is where Aahil pinches Sanams cheek. The clothes they have on are the same. 

Guys, I really really dont think the will papers are going to be handed over soo soon. I highly doubt it is soo easy for Aahil to get them. More twists and turns coming.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Today's Show.. Aahil, You are speaking from your Heart.

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-29, 23:18

sanam was surprised to hear wat aahil said but he said it wit such sincerity because his feelings were true that she couldn't help but believe...and then he destroyed that hope once in the room and how...the both reaching for the blanket at the same hand touching was good...aahil leaning over sanam telling her to stop disturbing him...he should realise ever he started falling in love he has been disturbed by her whether she is there or not...

aahil was entranced when he saw sanam praying in the morning..thou wat she was praying I don't know...

the next day aahil couldn't find anything  hppy hppy how he survived before her I do not know...she is left looking on in amazement at the mess he makes...liked how she didn't give him the shades into his hands but made him walk to get them...

rehaan is trying to desperately trying to cling on to hope that sanam can still b his...not going to happen...get over it...u have to step out of the way like u did when they went up together to the room...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-30, 00:26

Poor boy hoping against hope. Hes wasting his time.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-30, 04:20

yep he is but he is going to bury his head in the sand for as long as he can...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-30, 05:46

My big concern with all the lying Aahil is doing, is that when his words of love is really needed, she would not believe him. It would take a life and death situation for her to believe him. Whose close to death would it be, Ahil or Sanams would be anyones guess. I would love it to be Aahils life on the line. Reason being, this is when he would prove his love for her when he uses his body to shield her from harm. Then it would be her confession that will cause him to survive.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-30, 05:57

very true its like the boy who cried wolf...his credibility will b shot...yeah I agree it would need a dramatic0sequence for her to start believing...the saving can go either way depending on the direction of the story...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinidream on 2014-07-30, 06:48

sarra0 wrote:very true its like the boy who cried wolf...his credibility will b shot...yeah I agree it would need a dramatic0sequence for her to start believing...the saving can go either way depending on the direction of the story...
Exactly. The fact that after he made such a revelation to her, then to lie and say he was pretending, tells me that there may come a time where he;ll need her to believe the words and she would not.

Trinidream
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-30, 15:48

Trinidream wrote:
sarra0 wrote:very true its like the boy who cried wolf...his credibility will b shot...yeah I agree it would need a dramatic0sequence for her to start believing...the saving can go either way depending on the direction of the story...
Exactly. The fact that after he made such a revelation to her, then to lie and say he was pretending, tells me that there may come a time where he;ll need her to believe the words and she would not.

and all the fake romance wont have helped his cause either...howw can she tell the difference between make believe and reality...he is digging his own grave

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:12

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum