Latest topics

Yeh hai mohabbatein - 29th July 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh hai mohabbatein - 29th July 2014 written update

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-07-30, 01:26

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 29th July 2014 Written Episode
The episode starts with Simmi running away Raman follows her. Sarika and Romi arrive in an auto. She wants to speak to Ishita, she sees Sarika. Sarika dupatta falls she tries to free it, but Romi wants to take a pic, Ishita sees all this. She is mad at him, Sarika comes to her. Ishita goes to him and slaps him. She warns by saying that he did not learn his lesson from fault he did on Mihika MMS. That the family played it nice as he realized his mistake, but still not learned from it.
Simmi sitting at the temple stairs, Raman comes, he says that this is her thinking space since childhood. She says that she is alone feeling like a widow instead of a wife, raising a child without her father. Raman tries to explain that Param is not a nice man, but she refuses to listen saying that she thought that he will stand by her and not his wife. Raman tries again as Ishita comes but is seen by Simmi who says that his wife is here so to go to her. Ishita stops Raman as he wants to go behind her again.
At evening Raman and Ishita talking about Simmi, but says that it is difficult to leave their first love. That is really hurtful and heartbreak to leave behind. She has flashback about her heartbreak, how talked to Vandu about it. She tells that her family and their love healed her. Raman not really happy hearing this. She says that Param is her first love of Simmi, by adding that Shagun is his first love, he leaves angry. Romi tries to call Sarika but she is not taking his calls.
At morning, Madhu asking to turn the tv on, Madhu gets a from Toshi. She a problem with her washing machine, she asks her help. She gives her tips and cut the call as her music program starts on tv, Toshi is helpless as she ruined MR Bhalla favorite shirt.
At the same time, Ishita arrives at her clinic, Sarika wishes her good morning and Ishita asks if she got calls from Romi, she says that she refused to take them. She adds by saying that they are only friends. She says that she has an important patient to take care of as her colleague is out of town on a family holiday.
Raman in his office thinking about Ishita words about her first love. Thinking out loud and saying that she is not happy… He gets Ishita call to have lunch together and he asks if she has no work, she answers by saying that she finished it. But he has a meeting and says that she is coming anyway.
They are having lunch, she asks if everything is alright at word. She asks if he can pick up Ruhi from school tomorrow as she has an important surgery, adds by saying if he can not that she will asks Mr Bhalla to go. Romi sees them eating together, thinking that Sarika is alone and leaves. Raman asks Ishita about her feelings and if she is happy thinking about her words last night. She says that Subbu is her past and that Ruhi and he is her present and future. She is out of her life and her system, she has no feelings for him anymore. She is feeling embarrassed now thinking about it, they agree, they continue to eat.
Precap
Ishita sees Romi manhandled Sarika but she lashes out at him for not thinking… Romi speechless as he is apparently misunderstood…
Credit DTB

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh hai mohabbatein - 29th July 2014 written update

Post by hooked on 2014-07-30, 09:40

Thanks Sabi! The IshRa scenes in this episode were all so lovely!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-30, 11:37

Thanks Sabi.

Ishra scenes were good. Poor Raman got totally jealous about Subbu... I think Ishu did a bad job of explaining what she wanted to say.

Simmi, sigh, what a bore the woman is

Felt sorry for Romi. How is he going to prove to Ishu that it was innocent?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-30, 11:57

slmu wrote:Thanks Sabi.

Ishra scenes were good. Poor Raman got totally jealous about Subbu... I think Ishu did a bad job of explaining what she wanted to say.

Thanks Sabi.. 

Raman is so like Ruhi sometimes.. Both think that like Shagun even Ishu will leave them or is not happy with them.. Ishu shouldnt have compared Simmi with her case.. I mean Subbu left her whereas Param is brainwashing Simmi.. 

Simmi really thinks she supported Raman when Shagun left.. What kind of support did she give?? All I have seen her is making plans to ruin the peace of Iyers with her mom.. 

Romi neednt have clicked the pictures without the permission of Sarika..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-30, 13:10

Maria J wrote:

Thanks Sabi.. 

Raman is so like Ruhi sometimes.. Both think that like Shagun even Ishu will leave them or is not happy with them.. Ishu shouldnt have compared Simmi with her case.. I mean Subbu left her whereas Param is brainwashing Simmi.. 

Simmi really thinks she supported Raman when Shagun left.. What kind of support did she give?? All I have seen her is making plans to ruin the peace of Iyers with her mom.. 

Nah, its not the how one lost it but the getting over the first love which was Ishu's point. She did a bad job of explaining it to Raman leaving him feeling that she was unhappy and still in love with Subbu

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-07-30, 13:24

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Thanks Sabi.. 

Nah, its not the how one lost it but the getting over the first love which was Ishu's point. She did a bad job of explaining it to Raman leaving him feeling that she was unhappy and still in love with Subbu
how else could she have explained the getting over the first love then?

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-30, 13:34

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Thanks Sabi.. 

how else could she have explained the getting over the first love then?

she could have emphasized that time is needed.. not harped on the first love bit.. but time being the healer.. and also pointed out that in Simmi's eyes Param has done nothing wrong and she needs to realize that he is not a good man first.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-30, 19:50

i still don't get wat simm believes or wants...its param who has told her to stay wit her family go convince him...just wanted to do this  Bang Bang 

nice to c raman feeling restless and jealous but ishita did a bad job wit making her point...it came across as being about her first love and subbu and not a point relating to simmi...but raman was sweet asking her if she was happy in the marriage even thou he didn't look like he liked it when she only mentioned ruhi and not him...wonder wat he would have done had she said yes I am unhappy

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-30, 19:56

sarra0 wrote:i still don't get wat simm believes or wants...its param who has told her to stay wit her family go convince him...just wanted to do this  Bang Bang 

nice to c raman feeling restless and jealous but ishita did a bad job wit making her point...it came across as being about her first love and subbu and not a point relating to simmi...but raman was sweet asking her if she was happy in the marriage even thou he didn't look like he liked it when she only mentioned ruhi and not him...wonder wat he would have done had she said yes I am unhappy

thrown the food at her?  hppy  .. nah, I agree Ishu made her point really badly and it was understandable that he felt hurt and jealous

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-30, 20:00

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:i still don't get wat simm believes or wants...its param who has told her to stay wit her family go convince him...just wanted to do this  Bang Bang 

thrown the food at her?  hppy  .. nah, I agree Ishu made her point really badly and it was understandable that he felt hurt and jealous

hppy hppy mayb fed her more of that pasta  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad yep it was as he asked himself y does it matter, some soul searching to b done...and a physical connection to b built as well...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-30, 20:04

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

hppy hppy mayb fed her more of that pasta  Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad yep it was as he asked himself y does it matter, some soul searching to b done...and a physical connection to b built as well...

I hope they show the soul searching properly  luv

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-07-30, 20:12

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

and some caustic one liners to himself as well  Starry Love 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-30, 20:19

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

and some caustic one liners to himself as well  Starry Love 

yes please  Heart

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-07-30, 20:45

Shanthi

Maybe they will have a scene of Raman in front of a mirror & chiding himself along with aiming one-liners at himself for a change  hppy

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-07-30, 20:49

sameersaagar wrote:Shanthi

Maybe they will have a scene of Raman in front of a mirror & chiding himself along with aiming one-liners at himself for a change  hppy

yes they probably will  hppy  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:31

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum